News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Ok, Now, Kanoonliners What Do You Expect From Me??

Started by Waziri, August 26, 2003, 11:58:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilishi

Malam Waziri,Atiku divorced one of his wives[ladi] but kept her in his house and cater for the children,after the intervention of lamido[of adamawa]is a long story,but what we are interested in is for you to know that he presently has only four wives. :-[ :-[
ilishi

Anonymous

QuoteMalam Waziri,Atiku divorced one of his wives[ladi] but kept her in his house and cater for the children,after the intervention of lamido[of adamawa]is a long story,but what we are interested in is for you to know that he presently has only four wives. :-[ :-[

Kilishi thank you for the clarification. But I think now that he has repented, our prayer is for Allah to forgive him. Then we should all look forward to not doing the same in future. Amin

Anonymous

salam alykum Waziri,
this is very generous of u. just keep on posting ur intelligent n enlightening comments. oh yeah, i wd also like 1 lexus jeep, a seat on d UN security council and enough funds to visit every country in d world in style. think u cd help? i wait with bated breath.

Anonymous

that was selfish of me. kanoonliners, what d u expect from me?

Venom

IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

zezezee

Bash, just inform me when the funds get released, i wldnt mind being on that tour man, but we will make our 1st stop at the caribbean islands, if its ok.  So wazz guy, this is what my request is  ;D
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Waziri

Yes!!!!

K-ONLINERS, THANK YOU FOR BEING SO KIND AS TO TELL ME WHAT YOU EXPECT FROM MY HUMBLE SELF. I WILL INSHA ALLAHU TRY TO SEE THAT I LIVE UP TO EXPECTATIONS.

BASH APPEARS TO LIKE BE ASKING FOR TOO MUCH BUT YET I THINK WHEN I RISE TO THE CREST OF THE WAVE IN JEWISH LOBBY i will e able to accoMplish HIS wishes for him so that he may carry ZEEZEZEE TO THE TOUR.

MA LUV TO Y'ALL

Hausanicious

Wazz I believe most if not all k/liners like ur posts and they seem to show much interst to them. To ni abin da nake xpektin a gareka shine, kindly use some of ur magic words to begin joining all members to move a step ahead from mere chatting to a real one. Ina nufin Aureeeeeeeee
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Muhammad

Salam
I have really missed .any way I am back.......................
Waziri, what can we say. You are indeed the pace setter in this site. I can remember your very comprehensive defense in the  death penalty debate.
any way, what we require of you is to continue leading the way.
CIAO

thegood

assalamu-alikum,

I read through the post made by Wazz, from w't i see, u guyz forgot to mention the ultimate reaquest for wazz and all kanoonliners. W't i expect from us all is always to be HONEST.   ;D
always believe in w't you do

Waziri

thegood,

Thanks alot, certainly our grand parents achieved greatness only by being honest to themselves and to others as well. As such we do not have any option than to be honest too if we want achieve success and divine felicity both here and hereafter.

I remain most grateful for the kind advice.

cathy

Anonymous

Cathy is rite. But what we expect Waz to be must not only be what he wants only but also what we want. Suppose Waz chose to become a robber(Sorry Waz just to make a point) he will be a source of problem for us. So let him be what others want him to be not what he ants to be. Ko bahaka 'yan uwa?? Make kuna help may we no produce bad ppl around.

Fulanizzle

hey Waziri.....why stress urself.....? never ever be what otherz wantcha to be....because u simply cant impress everyone at the same time.....and ?if u want to impress everyone at the same time...u will end up having multiple personalities and u gonna keep changing and u will complicate ur life forever n mess up ur pschology big time ..... and at the process of being so dynamic- u gonna loose the people that digs the REAL U. REAL WAZIRI.

so just be urself 24-7.....as long as ur satisfied wit urself and u know that it will also satisfy Allah.
n alwayzz keep in mind that the REAL people that r worth asscociatin with would want the good stuff outta u...as u WOULD also expect from them.

am sayin just keep ur own flow....

salam
)

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Mallam Ibrahim, your ultimate target should be meeting what your Creator(Allah[SWT]) expects from you and keep praying that Allah (SWT), in His infinte mercy, guide you to His rightous path all the time, protect from RIya and forgives every of your shortcomings.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).