News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Kano Babes na Wa O!

Started by *~MuDa~*, March 20, 2004, 08:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: gogannaka on August 20, 2008, 07:49:37 AM
Muda all that news about the southern grls being better than our own na tory o! No believe am.
There babes don't believe in commitment at all.And they sleep around alot.
Everywhere sha u go get good and bad ones.

Naah, i didnt say better, mind you, we have better girls in all sense except the romantice sense, our girls romantic sense is too premitive somewhat, especially those in the city, the locals, the girls in the south's main problem is sleeping around, yeah cause of the religious and cultural background but many have relayed that they are reliable you know, being there for you when you really need them, helping you out on things you might need help, do you know that many dont need your money too? But here it is even customary that the man must provide even during courtship, so you see, the tradition encourages our girls to be more of the collectors than part time providers, if at all a Kano Babe so to say provides for her man then be sure that they are married!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

The sleeping around issue is enough a disqualification for them.

About romance kuma,precious once asked the guys of kanoonline what our definition of romance was and only DB gave his own definition.So i guess it depends on your own definition of romance.
I can agree with you that even before marriage the southern babes devote themselves more such that the difference btw the relationship stage and the marriage stage has very little difference.

Ni wani abu da suke birge ni da shi shine how they value the guys. I noticed it among my southern friends that their girlfriends run some important errands for the guys.Like one of my friends from delta was in Jos and he needed some documents from delta min of educ that said English is the language of instruction in the schools,it was the girl that did all the 'ups and downs' and got him the docs and sent them to him. Another one got his girlfriend to process and send his transcript to him.
Anya kuwa namu za su yi maka haka?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

Thats exactly what i am saying, they have more regard to their men than our girls do.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on August 21, 2008, 01:23:37 PM
The sleeping around issue is enough a disqualification for them.

About romance kuma,precious once asked the guys of kanoonline what our definition of romance was and only DB gave his own definition.So i guess it depends on your own definition of romance.
I can agree with you that even before marriage the southern babes devote themselves more such that the difference btw the relationship stage and the marriage stage has very little difference.

Ni wani abu da suke birge ni da shi shine how they value the guys. I noticed it among my southern friends that their girlfriends run some important errands for the guys.Like one of my friends from delta was in Jos and he needed some documents from delta min of educ that said English is the language of instruction in the schools,it was the girl that did all the 'ups and downs' and got him the docs and sent them to him. Another one got his girlfriend to process and send his transcript to him.
Anya kuwa namu za su yi maka haka?

The reason why the southern girls seem to value their guys is because they sleep around so much. Therefore they dont have a strong hold over the guy, becos girls are so available to him. That is why the girls must go the extra mile to keep the guy by making them (guys)need them (the girls). Simple.
Because the northern girls dont sleep around and kuma generally it is haram in our religion, so that both guys and girls dont really engage in it especially if the guy is serious about the girl, then the guys  go to ashawo but at the same time, they  come back to the girl becos they want 'yar mutunci as the mother of their babies. Its not the same with southerners where a girl has to prove her fecundity before marriage.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

IBB

IHS

Rais

Bayan Mutuwa akwai hisaby

gogannaka

Wannan Sallar an yi dinki kala kala.
Ranar eidi our Imam made mention of some very funny styles that ladies adopted this sallah.

They include:
Zuro hannunka masoyi
Baba na waye
Baka san haka nake ba
A tsokani shari'a.

Gaskiya tarbiyya ta baci.
I saw some very unislamc dresses.
Allah ya shirye mu.

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

IBB

Zuro hannunka masoyi? Where can i get a good tailor for this one m feeling it
IHS