News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Kano Babes na Wa O!

Started by *~MuDa~*, March 20, 2004, 08:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitkat

Ina fa ka ga hutu Alhaj!
They'll simply eat their cake and want to have it too. Womens lib, girl power, independence. Theres always a new concept to work on your mind and make you feel guilty. They are the weaker sex when they want to be pampered and protected, they can be all girl power and bootiliciously independent when it suits their fancy and you're left confused, wondering what mode they're in so you can adapt appropriatley.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kitkat"Ina fa ka ga hutu Alhaj!
They'll simply eat their cake and want to have it too. Womens lib, girl power, independence. Theres always a new concept to work on your mind and make you feel guilty. They are the weaker sex when they want to be pampered and protected, they can be all girl power and bootiliciously independent when it suits their fancy and you're left confused, wondering what mode they're in so you can adapt appropriatley.

You have revealed a secret most women will find offensive but its true.

Ibro2g

Honestly speakin, I`m scared of kano gurlz so ama just leave this conversation here b4 I start having nightmares
Safety and Peace

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "zezezee"hey ma men!! kwana 2...it looks like u have been up to some research and wanted to know HOW FAR. right?

GIRLS.....

lol
wat a topic!!

see, mallam muda, not only kano girls r money mongers, they r evenly spread all across the globe.. i bet even in heavens if girls wld be able to see other guys' cribs, they wil practice the trend. lol, thank God, that will b impossible. ?;D

the main reason why girls are attracted to money is that they feel it goes together with power and fame (most of the time). They unconciously think that these guys are more intelligent, more interestin, have more fun, and most of all, CAN GIVE DEM DA LIFESTYLE, mamen!! ?:D. u see, right from time, they (hunnies), have been buildin up embedded fantasies that they want to actualize at the first opportunity that surfaces...and with the boxed-up homie that shows up, only means its practicals time...hehe ?;D (sorry ladies)..

hey, k-online babes, u dnt have to feel bad, cos we know u aint anythin like this...... is that not so k-onliners??

but man, not all girls r that way, there will always be the good ones out there.... plus if u can learn to get a girls attention, and then give her the feelings that she wants, she will treat u like the rich n famous as well. so just restructure ur style kawai!!! ?8)

zezezeze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wato topic in kun ya samu ko. ma gee masy be we go ask mr ADMIN to make u COUNSELLOR ip i sifel it correct.
you can become trhe shrink of the net.

THESE GIRLS ARE ALL THE SAME.
CHECK MY POST ON THE CHEMISTRY OF GIRLS(NOT WOMEN),

JEWEL (GARUS)
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "Fateez"emmm...Guyz, U know it wudn't hurt

if u just add da word "some" to ur posts, rite?

cos only "some" Kano gals truly act like dat

YEAR RIGHT..............

jewel of d nile.

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "guest"
Quote from: "madori"
Quote from: "thegood"salaam, ai wannan kadan da aikin 'yan matan kano............they have catogarised men as:
1. ready made :shock:
2. the struggling 8)
3. no hope :(
so if one is not in catogary 1..........better forget having a Kano babe...

Ai thegood,wani sabon abu ma shi ne sun yi breaking category 1(ready made) as:
1.Qualified
2.Qualifided
Allah shi gyara  :(  :roll:

Gaskiya a category 1 shine kana da MOTA? kana da GSM? indan ko babu to DISQUALIFIDED, 'yan matan kano ayi hattara garin daga Aji Ajin yake tsinkewa, mudai muna tudun mun tsira. Allah yayi mana jagora, Amin summa Amin

CATEGORY A: IGNORE THEM
                B:GO TO BAUCHI (GA BEAUTY GA ARHA) SORRY NO OFFENCE TO ANY BAUCHIAN......
                C: IF U R WITH THEM , BECOME THE SPY WHO LOVES ME
                    i.e  NAMU NAMU NE......

jewel of d nile.

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "straightalkin"Hi again guest1. why dont u register and then i can answer ur questions in your private message box cos i don't think anyone cares to know about the galadanci's and besides the topic is 'kano babes' and not 'galadanci babes'. so since this has turned into a private conversation u either leave your contact details (email add) in my pm box or.... but i think u have to register to be able to access it, i'm not sure.

however, if you are in the situation that i think that u are in then don't distress there may still be hope for you..... sometimes we allow 'mere mortals', 'outsiders' and some unsophisticated species into the web..... 8)

IS EITHER THE STRIKER OR THE BALL. MEN U R A GOOD DEFENDER.

YOU NO DEY SEE ,YOU NO DEY LEAVE........

jewel of d nile.

straightalkin

Quote from: "jewel(abdulgee22)"IS EITHER THE STRIKER OR THE BALL. MEN U R A GOOD DEFENDER.[/b]
YOU NO DEY SEE ,YOU NO DEY LEAVE........

u want to pick a fight????

ummita

(Jumpin in xcitement) Is there gonna b a fyt 4 real? Woohooooooo..........EIGHTY THOUSAND NAIRA cash down on d table!!!!!........(am puttin mah money & bet on Straighttalkin)............
Its one on one straightalkin vs jewel.
Let me run off &  grab a cool drink & mah best comfy rest chair
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

straightalkin

Quote from: "ummita"(Jumpin in xcitement) Is there gonna b a fyt 4 real? Woohooooooo..........EIGHTY THOUSAND NAIRA cash down on d table!!!!!........(am puttin mah money & bet on Straighttalkin)............

LOL :lol:  OYA ummita since u really like to see a fight- why dont u be the referee- i've got my boxing gloves and ready to rumble!

mlbash

MALLAM KA ZAGE KA NEMI KUDI.! THAT'S THE SOLUTION BROTHER!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

dan kauye

Quote from: "mlbash"MALLAM KA ZAGE KA NEMI KUDI.! THAT'S THE SOLUTION BROTHER!

hahaah! MLBASH,ashe kagane!...jus recently i saw the-then-apple-of -my eye( coz now she's d spike of my eye) waving invitingly @ me,guess itz bcoz she saw me cruzin in d latest-wonda -on -wheelz( it aint even mine)..but again gurlz will olweiz be gurlz(or @least som or @ least som kano chicks) and i dnt mean to spark up a fresh dispute...

and uhmm JEWEL.....which part of bauchi r u talking bout?? sounds like one shud giv it try(no joke)...heard YOLA CHICKS  r olso pretty n eeezygoing(phew!) but 1 get 1 free(laughsss) amma dai ...(lotta apologies ladiez)
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

straightalkin

Quote from: "dan kauye"
Quote from: "mlbash"MALLAM KA ZAGE KA NEMI KUDI.! THAT'S THE SOLUTION BROTHER!

hahaah! MLBASH,ashe kagane!...jus recently i saw the-then-apple-of -my eye( coz now she's d spike of my eye) waving invitingly @ me,guess itz bcoz she saw me cruzin in d latest-wonda -on -wheelz( it aint even mine)..but again gurlz will olweiz be gurlz(or @least som or @ least som kano chicks) and i dnt mean to spark up a fresh dispute...

and uhmm JEWEL.....which part of bauchi r u talking bout?? sounds like one shud giv it try(no joke)...heard YOLA CHICKS  r olso pretty n eeezygoing(phew!) but 1 get 1 free(laughsss) amma dai ...(lotta apologies ladiez)

yaushe dan kauye ya iya tuki balantana ya ari mota? :roll: ...kuma ina ji that spike in ur eye is blinding u.... cos ni bana zuwa kauye balantana ka ce ma ka ganni!

kitkat

[/quote]

yaushe dan kauye ya iya tuki balantana ya ari mota? :roll: ...kuma ina ji that spike in ur eye is blinding u.... cos ni bana zuwa kauye balantana ka ce ma ka ganni![/quote]

OUCHHH!!!

jewel

Quote from: "ummita"(Jumpin in xcitement) Is there gonna b a fyt 4 real? Woohooooooo..........EIGHTY THOUSAND NAIRA cash down on d table!!!!!........(am puttin mah money & bet on Straighttalkin)............

ok to hada mu, u can be a REF . by the site of the RING.