News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

oya bring ur beef 2

Started by IBB, September 21, 2003, 09:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBB

Kanoonline is becoming borin gaskia n is coz muna zaman lafia. b4 sep11 i dont watch CNN or bother bout any news channel amma yanzu coz peace is lackin in the world i watch n listen 2 news.
so i suggest a neu beef 2 start to bring k-online back 2 life.
dama akwai some jjc that did not partake in the last beef peep like. Goganna.... n that mallam Tukko dan Tukko jikan TUkko.

i know there r peep u envy in this community so this is an opportunity to drop tha bomb

u know tha rule ba zagi. hot temper? go 2 da next room
IHS

Tukurtukur

QuoteKanoonline is becoming borin gaskia n is coz muna zaman lafia. b4 sep11 i dont watch CNN or bother bout any news channel amma yanzu coz peace is lackin in the world i watch n listen 2 news.
so i suggest a neu beef 2 start to bring k-online back 2 life.
dama akwai some jjc that did not partake in the last beef peep like. Goganna.... n that mallam Tukko dan Tukko jikan TUkko.

i know there r peep u envy in this community so this is an opportunity to drop tha bomb

u know tha rule ba zagi. hot temper? go 2 da next room

Gaskiyan ka ne.tun da mu jjc ai sai ka waye mana ido akan 'beef 2'? me ake nufi? in mun gane sai mu sa himma.  Na gode.

gogannaka

Kai IBB mind ya tongue,i'm not a jjc........but i don't quite understand what this topic's supposed to mean................enlighten us u hear ;)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Venom

IBB u r the 1 that is ment 2 kick things off 1st then u the masses will going u ko ba haka ba.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Tukurtukur

QuoteKai IBB mind ya tongue,i'm not a jjc........but i don't quite understand what this topic's supposed to mean................enlighten us u hear ;)

IBB has committed serious abomination, sacrilege, war crime and Ngigeism by refering to our dear and only gogannaka as jjc.

Dia4 our Presido ummita must institute a Special Inquiry on why IBB should refer to gogannaka as jjc.

If found guilty he must face K special tribunal for war crime.  

gogannaka

Hmn! kai dai tukur ka kyale shi....na me and him.....And ummita if u're instituting the panel no go bring justice Egbo Egbo........

gogannaka

Gaskiya kanoonline is becoming very very boring....why?the usual members no longer visit the site.....even the webmasters no longer visit the site.This is quite discouraging...tun daga ranan da aka yi get together some ppl refuse to visit.....i think maybe they were discouraged by our age...u know(4 those that didn't attend)that most of the members of kanoonline that attended the get together were youngsters,so i think the elders were disappointed...other than that why wud they refuse to log on to even see what the site's up to.......gaskiya abun babu dadi...pls we need them to understand that the youth are the leaders of tommorrow and it shud be a blessing to kanoonline that such youth are patronising this great site...........Honestly i am really startin to get discouraged.....just take a glance at the boards u'll find out that just some very few ppl keep the site alive .e.g kilishi,waziri(better on the death penalty issue),jack fulcher and some very few guests. :-[ :-[(guys pls keep up the good work)

Gaskiya we need to do something about this, else the site will die slowly(which inshaallah will not happen).....pls guys..

maybe i'll take a break also....since that is the trend :-/

i'm out

gogannaka

sorry i 4got to  mention (the ppl keepin the site alive)Al hamzah,lionger,Ibb...kudos to u guys..........even ummita iz on strike :-[........so also is ibro2g,fulanicious,dfynest,1/2sy and her b/friend...e.t.c.............maybe we shud employ the no work no pay policy on them :D.........kuma no arrears...admin also included

gogannaka

Venom

I agree with u gogannaka, it think the reason y most people in the past pop in and out of this place was that most of us were unempolyed.  :D :D :D

Tukurtukur

.......Gaskiya we need to do something about this, else the site will die slowly(which inshaallah will not happen).....pls guys..

maybe i'll take a break also....since that is the trend :-/

i'm out

It scares me. ?you just can't do that. ?aluta continua!
There is need for publicity by all members. ?Let everyone introduce this website to friends and relations.

Please members, come back and keep this womderful site alive.

gogannaka cheer up. ?Your appeal will definitely work.

MOTSI YA FI LABEWA. ?Members ku fito mu raya kanooline.

Anonymous

Ummita help me tell this illitrates wat room is meant 4. hey guys neva go wait 4 da reason. :P

gogannaka

QuoteI agree with u gogannaka, it think the reason y most people in the past pop in and out of this place was that most of us were unempolyed. ?:D :D :D
Hmn venom ....it means now u r employed.....congratulations......but pls do pop us as b4.......

gogannaka

QuoteUmmita help me tell this illitrates wat room is meant 4. hey guys neva go wait 4 da reason. :P
KAi kuma Ibb better mind ya tongue else.....we'll rename you to Oba sanjo........

Venom

Ok Gen. gogannaka i shall make it a priority 2 come in 1s a week if thats ok with u SIR  :D :D