News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

are you a proud nigerian!!!!

Started by ali_grema, March 09, 2004, 09:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ali_grema

halo fellow bros and sis's!
       de thing wen i wan know na en b if us fellow onliners like ur kontiri nijaaaa!!!
         post ya views and response!!! i gast to read them!!!

Dante

Kowa yaki gida ai gida ya kishi!

Therez no place like it!

U reminded me of a old song, african slaves sang a
long time ago when they were take to the states!

- Take me home to ma native land
- Where i shall live till i die
- I would be happy, happy with...
- ... In the city of my life!

Anonymous

? ? ? ? ?post ya views and response!!! i gast to read them!!!
U DONT NEED TO COMMAND OR REQUEST FOR RESPONSE ALI G......WHEN ONE FEELS TO DO THAT HE WILL, EACH INDIVIDUAL IN THIS HOUSE IS MATURED AND DISCERNIG.

Hafsy_Lady

What you see is what you get[/b]

ali_grema

yo! why do you always see the negative aspect of everything!!!!! onliner pls uuunderstand me right!i didnt force you to be here,if you feel like not participating bug off!!!try and feel patriotic geee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U DONT NEED TO COMMAND OR REQUEST FOR RESPONSE ALI G......WHEN ONE FEELS TO DO THAT HE WILL, EACH INDIVIDUAL IN THIS HOUSE IS MATURED AND DISCERNIG.

Anonymous

Dante you right......THEIR IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME! ;)

Hausanicious

I Love Nigeria My father land

I like Nigeria My mother land

I need Nigeria my own Country

Is this Okay Mr. Girema?
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

*~MuDa~*

I Love Nigeria My father land

I like Nigeria My mother land

I need Nigeria my own Country

Is this Okay Mr. Girema?

Hahahahaha....kai..lol
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

kharuldeen

Quoteyo! why do you always see the negative aspect of everything!!!!! onliner pls uuunderstand me right!i didnt force you to be here,if you feel like not participating bug off!!!try and feel patriotic geee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's true they always reply to people they know,they lack sense of humour.

figorms

i am a proud nigerian, but not happy with it cos of da bad people in it. let us come 2gether and save it for our unborn children so that it will be a good and safe nation. 8)
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

Anonymous

it's true they always reply to people they know,they lack sense of humour.

You are stupid for saying that! ;D

ajingi

Funny Nigerian behaviour

check out this one ....

1.. Almost everyone arrives at the party late - hence the
reference, "African time".

2.. You were given one invitation card, but you invite 20 other friends.

3.. You call the attention of the people serving food by saying
"please we haven't eaten in this area o!"

4.. Even when it was obvious that no drinks was served, you still ask "don't you have any drinks?

5.. At a kids party scheduled to start at 5pm and finishing at
12am, you arrive with kids (some of them already sleeping) at 11pm.

6.. You go back to ask for more food and drinks.

7.. You dance to "Obesere" or "Fela" music as if your life depended on it.

8.. You go to the dance floor and start "spraying" dollar notes.  ;D

9.. You hear people talking, as if they are in a fight, about
sports and politics.

10.. Towards the end of the party you see people going into the helping themselves to "take away" food and drinks.

11.. You ask the DJ to play a specially recorded cassette tape you brought with you.  8)

12.. You ask the caretaker of the hired hall to extend the party time by bribing him with money and drinks.

13.. Most of the guys are frowning and cussing because fufu, semo, gira or eba wasn't served.

14.. More than two bouncers are at the door that leads to where the foods/drinks are kept.  8) 8)

15.. The men are sitting in groups, instead of sitting with their
women.

16.. You hear, "Wetin dem dey wait for sef? I beg make dem bring the food make I comot jo!"  :-[

17.. On the dance floor, you have women dancing alone or with women and men dancing alone or with men.

18.. Most of the guys are hanging around outside, attending to "business" with cellular phones.

19.. The hall empties immediately after food has been served.

20.. The latest is all the guys talk about is IT and lies
about how much they are making contracting.

21. The food is served on a 'man know man' basis...leaving the man in the seat next to you wondering why he only got rice and meat..while your plate has all the assorted 'extras'!

22. They tell you "the moi-moi don finish" despite the fact that a man next to you has 4 on his plate.

23: drinks are still called "mineral".

24: During a toast, guys finish drinking the champagne in their
glasses before the actual toast

25: The MC in every wedding reception starts with "Ladies and Gerrulmen..." and proceeds to blow "grammar".

Ah! Una don forget the most important part

- The calling to the HIGH TABLE

kai, God bless you one time...you remember well well o!
The calling to the high table na real ceremony by itself. Na for
dia you go hear titles upon titles wey you neva hear for ya life.
"It is our pleasure to invite The Honourable Chief Doctor
Professor, Emeritus, Air Vice Marshall, Inspector General, Permanent Secretary Lord Magistrate..." and "plus his lovely gorgeous and pretty wife,
Chief Doctor Mrs..."
Chei, na wa for Naija.

26. if it is a young hip hop like naija party in brooklyn, u see
haitans acting as if they nigerians finidi, lawal, and every member of the 96 olympic squad...must never play for the super eagles again!!!!!!!!!. For they should be the scapegoat of the national embarrasment our nation experienced on April 21th, 2001

27 foooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddd is another one.  Oyinbo no dey serve food for dia own party.Na so so desert dem get.When you land naija party,you go chop quench.

28 hmmmm, how could we have forgotten that. This opens the door to more entries:

- opening speech (chairman) and the opening prayer (most elderly, Mallam or a pastor)
29 Stout and fruit juice like 5-alive plus its broda and sisters 1n that category can ONLY reach you when "de officials or key family member(s)' of the host look at your face and you qualify.

30 And of course, few stout bottles + senior fruit juices will
be displayed on the High Table while the remaining one or two
cartons will be inside the store with an official firmly clutching his right or left foot on the carton(s) to avoid pilfering.

31 Even sef these 'important' drinks will be kept inside the
boot of a car parked outside from where selective and apartheidic sharing will originate.

32 Where the only cars packed outside na CLK Kompressor and the guys are having the party in or around their cars instead of indoors
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

gogannaka

Of course we are proud Nigerians.......

More of our characters include:

1. You unwrap all your gifts carefully, so that you can reuse the wrapper.

2. You call a person you've never met before uncle or aunt.

3.More than 90% of the music CD's and cassettes in
your home are illegal copies

4. Your garage is always full of stuff because you ?never throw anything away, just in case you need it someday. (a gum boot without a partner and the baby walker - baby's now 12 and you are 48 )

5. You have a collection of miniature shampoo bottle from your stays at hotels. (Gocool, Sweet heart, African pride....)

6. You have almost always carry overweight baggage when travelling by plane.

7. If a store has a limit on the quantity of a product, then each member of the family will join separate queues to purchase the maximam quantity possible. (sugar,soap,rice,cooking fat etc etc during old good days)

8. All children have annoying nicknames.

9. Nobody in your family informs you that they are coming over for a visit. ( uncle, wife, sis-in-law, two nephews and a neighbour) have camped at home.

10. You stuff your pockets with, mints and toothpicks at restaurants. (Murray mints, wrappers, and salt shakers!)

11. You only make telephone calls at a cheaper rate at night (especially beepers).

12. You never have less than 20 people to meet you at the airport or see you off even if it is a local flight.

13. You keep changing your Internet Service Provider because the first month is free. (I know some people O!.....)

14. Office supplies mysteriously find their way to your home.(Yes,staple machine, office pins, punch machine,cellotapes, post-its,etc.)

15. When you are young, your parents buy you clothes and shoes at least two sizes too big so that they would last longer.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

make una stof 2 dey stroke nija O! Una fafa n mama's r prom zere!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

ali_grema

jigga!!! you are too patriotic to be online!!!i admire your style....thats wat i call patriotism(what you feel)
QuoteFunny Nigerian behaviour

check out this one ....

1.. Almost everyone arrives at the party late - hence the
reference, "African time".

2.. You were given one invitation card, but you invite 20 other friends.

3.. You call the attention of the people serving food by saying
"please we haven't eaten in this area o!"

4.. Even when it was obvious that no drinks was served, you still ask "don't you have any drinks?

5.. At a kids party scheduled to start at 5pm and finishing at
12am, you arrive with kids (some of them already sleeping) at 11pm.

6.. You go back to ask for more food and drinks.

7.. You dance to "Obesere" or "Fela" music as if your life depended on it.

8.. You go to the dance floor and start "spraying" dollar notes. ?;D

9.. You hear people talking, as if they are in a fight, about
sports and politics.

10.. Towards the end of the party you see people going into the helping themselves to "take away" food and drinks.

11.. You ask the DJ to play a specially recorded cassette tape you brought with you. ?8)

12.. You ask the caretaker of the hired hall to extend the party time by bribing him with money and drinks.

13.. Most of the guys are frowning and cussing because fufu, semo, gira or eba wasn't served.

14.. More than two bouncers are at the door that leads to where the foods/drinks are kept. ?8) 8)

15.. The men are sitting in groups, instead of sitting with their
women.

16.. You hear, "Wetin dem dey wait for sef? I beg make dem bring the food make I comot jo!" ?:-[

17.. On the dance floor, you have women dancing alone or with women and men dancing alone or with men.

18.. Most of the guys are hanging around outside, attending to "business" with cellular phones.

19.. The hall empties immediately after food has been served.

20.. The latest is all the guys talk about is IT and lies
about how much they are making contracting.

21. The food is served on a 'man know man' basis...leaving the man in the seat next to you wondering why he only got rice and meat..while your plate has all the assorted 'extras'!

22. They tell you "the moi-moi don finish" despite the fact that a man next to you has 4 on his plate.

23: drinks are still called "mineral".

24: During a toast, guys finish drinking the champagne in their
glasses before the actual toast

25: The MC in every wedding reception starts with "Ladies and Gerrulmen..." and proceeds to blow "grammar".

Ah! Una don forget the most important part

- The calling to the HIGH TABLE

kai, God bless you one time...you remember well well o!
The calling to the high table na real ceremony by itself. Na for
dia you go hear titles upon titles wey you neva hear for ya life.
"It is our pleasure to invite The Honourable Chief Doctor
Professor, Emeritus, Air Vice Marshall, Inspector General, Permanent Secretary Lord Magistrate..." and "plus his lovely gorgeous and pretty wife,
Chief Doctor Mrs..."
Chei, na wa for Naija.

26. if it is a young hip hop like naija party in brooklyn, u see
haitans acting as if they nigerians finidi, lawal, and every member of the 96 olympic squad...must never play for the super eagles again!!!!!!!!!. For they should be the scapegoat of the national embarrasment our nation experienced on April 21th, 2001

27 foooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddd is another one. ?Oyinbo no dey serve food for dia own party.Na so so desert dem get.When you land naija party,you go chop quench.

28 hmmmm, how could we have forgotten that. This opens the door to more entries:

- opening speech (chairman) and the opening prayer (most elderly, Mallam or a pastor)
29 Stout and fruit juice like 5-alive plus its broda and sisters 1n that category can ONLY reach you when "de officials or key family member(s)' of the host look at your face and you qualify.

30 And of course, few stout bottles + senior fruit juices will
be displayed on the High Table while the remaining one or two
cartons will be inside the store with an official firmly clutching his right or left foot on the carton(s) to avoid pilfering.

31 Even sef these 'important' drinks will be kept inside the
boot of a car parked outside from where selective and apartheidic sharing will originate.

32 Where the only cars packed outside na CLK Kompressor and the guys are having the party in or around their cars instead of indoors