News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LOVERS ZONE!!!

Started by kofa, January 17, 2004, 01:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"By the way am back from di fillage, remember Gbenga Ogechukwu? Yes! di palm wine tappers son he sends his regards and he also gave me two tubers of cassava to bring for you. You neva tell meh say sometin dey happun? heheheh......... :wink: :wink:  :wink:

But Kofa say make I shurrup my mouth, make i no tell :?  :?
Hafsy...............(she laffs) no comments since its not a crime. I am happy wit Gbenga.

Hafsy u call dat gel & tell or I will call her & tell her dat her boyfreind is two timin her, by d way make d palmy three bottles because am invitin Kofa & Surrayya 2 watch d show. How cud u not tell, if u dnt tell ur freind will hate on u...........GO GO GO GO GO. Kofa is betta she tells

Lets all welkom MINISTER OF LOVE AFFAIRS, HE'Z BCK (BILYA) Dahz nice Bilya..........so u didnt hav d courage 2 go up 2 her & tell her u lyk her? So it is more of a crush?
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

kofa

ummita zaman lafia shi yafi komai.am gonna turndown ur invitation.bada ni ba.am not ready 4 dis war.
n GOD i trust

dan kauye

Quote from: "Bilyaminu"who theres there talk about love! :twisted:
ya'all dont have repect for ministry of love ya.

anyway just pulling ya legs ha.

i have this girl, i have been sending here sms while she doest know me!
i keep on for qiute sometime but she replied none, i was worried y she
has not send just this nite she send this;

courth order,u are accused of crawlin into my heart and
hijacking my smiles wit ur cute sms. how do u plead? guilty!
so u are hereby sentenced 2 b my friend for life NO BAIL;

I was delighted when i txt back saying. accused willing accept sentence and accused found her marjesty lawfuly, rigth and absolutely kind

lol.... :D  :D  dat waz off d hook n it waz exactly wat happend 2 dan-kauye i think u hijacked dat story 4rm dan-kauye.......abi na lie bilya???.lol.. :o
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"oya my fellow pipu.........make wuna hear me out! Minutes ago my cousins girlfreind called me to tell me that she has a big suprise for him. She is in all smiles & cares much for him but behind everything. I TELL THE STORY:

My cousin  brother is about 28yrs. We are VERY tight because he is family! u heard! He was intially dating a freind of mine who loves my cousin to beats. The love she gat for this dude am tellin you guys is CHAINED!!!!! She gat herself a bestfreind who is also my freind & normally efriwhere efritin she does: both myself & her best freind knows. We know there ups & downs. Am close to her bestfreind as well. Now my cousin & this gurl been dating for like a yr & a half not really a long courtship if I may say, he decided that when shes outta skool dey'll hop d broom together (Aure). Now to cut the long story short, my cousin is not after my gurl anymore he is after her bestfreind. WHAT A SUCKER HUH? Now he pays her no attention what so ever. Mah cousin explained everything to me stating that honestly he doesnt like her anymore, he respects her & all that ish...but that he will be gratified if she will understand that he is very merrily happy with her bestfreind. Not minutes ago my cousin brother walked into the house talking with his cheater bestfreinds gulfreind and that really annoys me. If only my freind knows!!!! She dont know her boo been up against her girlfreind now. They been dating with her bestfreind for 6months now. But on a fair side my cousin looks very happy with her bestfreind. Her bestfreind knows that I know whats goin on, and my cousin knows that I know he aint feelin deep love for my freind.

Do you think I should tell my freind that my cousin is has been dating her bestfreind? Do you think I should tell her that my cousin is cheating on her (if that is the word to use) OR SHOULD I TELL HER SHE GOT DUMPED 6MONTHS AGO (Is dumped the right ish) Do you think their wedding will be annulled? Do you think her freindship with her best freind will be over? OR DO YOU SUGGEST I WALK UP STRAIGHT TO MY UNCLES ROOM AND SNATCH THAT CELLAR IN HIS HAND THIS MOMENT AND TELL HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND.......OR SHOULD I JUST SHUT UP AND GET A POP-CORN AND WATCH MY UNCLE GET DISSED WHEN THE SECRET IS OUT? BECAUSE THAT HIS SUPPOSEDLY EX-GULFREIND GET MASIFA........WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? AM CONTEMPLATING AM COMING BACK TO READ YOUR COMMENTS TOMORROW A2 I HAVE ALREADY MADE UP MY MIND TO SPILL THE BEANS.............I WAN WATCH DRAMA heheheh

Well I have a Premonition that he will do the same thing for the bestfriend. he just start seeing her it's just six month so give him another year and the bestfriend will feel what the current frined feel(that's if you tell her what's going on).
By the way I think she deserve to know that her bestfriend is going behind her back and seeing her boyfriend. damn this friend friend(boy-best-just plain) thing is kinda getting me off traack

gogannaka

Quote from: "Eskimo"Gogan, what of if she does not do all those afore mentioned but..
But then she is seen with some guys and she claims they are friends..thou she never introduce them when as such when they are with her?

She also recieve some starnge text (may be a fahimtar Guy din) from some friend which she always denies knowing them. Making it seems as if they are just trying to set you against her....

could it be you dont trust her?? or is she really cheating on you???

bobo make i tell you de trut......All these friends dem,make una fashi...na like dat the thing dey start...especially dat her freinds dem wen dey see u they begin to dey smile like say them see IBB.(dey go dey
shine teeth like say dem dey do close-up advert)....hmn! bro make i tell u; you see that smile wey dey dey smile ehn,for the back of there minds na laugh dem dey laugh you o!.Dey go dey say 'hmn see this foolish bobo,he think say na friend we dey friend the chick..u go drink surprise o!!!'......so broda Eskimo if u see dem make u no smile,just bone(tie face) like say you go hell come back (like say u don do 4 eyes with Mala'ikan jahannama)..that way they go know say u are damn serious about de gel....i bet u they'll not try u....try it....

That text kuma shima fa abun a duba ne fa.....u no say this G.S.M e get advantages and disadvantages....The problem be say gels are easily carried away by text messages....And u know say e get guys wey good for text but bad for mouth.They sabi text wellu wellu but if they come meet the gel na so dem dey keep shut like say they be secret service workers(u know say 4 dem everything na confidential info)......my prayer for u is make dis anonymous guy be secret service .....if not ,,hmn i'm sorry o!e go be like say u don breed your gel for somebody ...monkey dey work baboon dey chop....God forbid bad thing...............try and get to learn all those romantic texts ka gane?Women love them.......

Bottomline,broda Eskimo....trust yourselves and be loyal to each other......True love is built on loyalty and

trust.....
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Shiekh

Quote from: "WATERSPIDER"
QuoteOkay k-onliners,here's a tough one;I dont believe there's such a thing as love;i know i sound like a cynic or a wierd loner but i'm a normal guy with more than enough friends(male &Female).I just dont believe it exists ! Infact i dare anyone to convince me otherwise;Just even try to define it to me.(No fairy tale quotes allowed,define it personally from ur point of view)......I'm waiting..........
::)I agree but 50%.Love is more of an infatuation.Above all i beleive love is a distraction thats not worth it. :'(

anya kuwa? i doubt.

Shiekh

I cherish my freedom and dont want to loose it now.

Shiekh

Quote from: "gogannaka"........but what? ? ? ?

???????eeeeehmmmmmmmmmmmm

gogannaka

Quote from: "Shiekh"I cherish my freedom and dont want to loose it now.

Do u mean that being in love is an infringement on your freedom?
Kai shiekh ko dai you are anti-aure ne?

U better not let the aure activists hear u!!
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

figorms

Quote from: "ummita"
Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"By the way am back from di fillage, remember Gbenga Ogechukwu? Yes! di palm wine tappers son he sends his regards and he also gave me two tubers of cassava to bring for you. You neva tell meh say sometin dey happun? heheheh......... :wink: :wink:  :wink:

But Kofa say make I shurrup my mouth, make i no tell :?  :?
Hafsy...............(she laffs) no comments since its not a crime. I am happy wit Gbenga.

Hafsy u call dat gel & tell or I will call her & tell her dat her boyfreind is two timin her, by d way make d palmy three bottles because am invitin Kofa & Surrayya 2 watch d show. How cud u not tell, if u dnt tell ur freind will hate on u...........GO GO GO GO GO. Kofa is betta she tells

Lets all welkom MINISTER OF LOVE AFFAIRS, HE'Z BCK (BILYA) Dahz nice Bilya..........so u didnt hav d courage 2 go up 2 her & tell her u lyk her? So it is more of a crush?

gurl ne dai i disagree with u cos i think the best thing to do is to call him and advice him tell him not to feel he is being or feelin like a player cos he will end up left with no 1 by his side. if he refuses to hear ur words do not tell her directly cos ke ma za ki yi bakin chiki a wagen su, so just set him up ki kali drama.
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

Shiekh

Quote from: "gogannaka"
Quote from: "Shiekh"I cherish my freedom and dont want to loose it now.

Do u mean that being in love is an infringement on your freedom?
Kai shiekh ko dai you are anti-aure ne?

U better not let the aure activists hear u!!

ok, dont let them hear me. but i am not agaist it(aure). thats why nace'now'

name witheld

here is my little love story and i need some advice.well it all started on one tuesday evening when i visited my cousin at home coz its been a while we never met.there i saw her son which after spending some time chatting,watching movies together i just fall for him and i really love him so much that if he says he will marry me at that moment i will agree.we are together as freinds for quiet some time but i want to say that i love him but the second part of me is dragging me back.because the reason is that i am 2 years older than him.thats my only reason.
 pls friends why i choose this forum is that i heard about it and i was told there are good people that can help me out of my problem. bye.

kitkat

GO FOR IT! You're as old as you feel.

Shiekh

Istihara as we call it is all around.
go for one. and good luck.

name witheld

Quote from: "Shiekh"Istihara as we call it is all around.
go for one. and good luck.

dont understand what u r trying to say pls.