News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LOVERS ZONE!!!

Started by kofa, January 17, 2004, 01:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kofa

Anything LOVE here! Good or bad relationship.

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :
n GOD i trust

Anonymous

members. here is my problem.my girlfriend left me 4 my close friend. whats nxt move should i suppose to do? pls help me out

Anonymous

malam ai kawai karabu da ita inaga shi yafi amfani.Ka roki Allah yabaka wata mafi alkahiri.don zaka ta haduwa da bacin rai ne?

Samba

.O.k, it's a good topic, but aren't you the host? Or maybe you watch to much Dr.Phil
oney is not everything and life is not promised, therefore praise Allah with consistancy. masalam

Anonymous

your gurl left you for another guy?Allah sarki,your close friend of all people 8)any way may be you dont treat her well.......huh!I gat a solution just go get her best or closer friend.......yeah thats the best solution so she can fell exactely the way you fell. ;D

Saif-e-

Okay k-onliners,here's a tough one;I dont believe there's such a thing as love;i know i sound like a cynic or a wierd loner but i'm a normal guy with more than enough friends(male &Female).I just dont believe it exists ! Infact i dare anyone to convince me otherwise;Just even try to define it to me.(No fairy tale quotes allowed,define it personally from ur point of view)......I'm waiting..........
Life is a lesson,learn it_

Hausanicious

QuoteOkay k-onliners,here's a tough one;I dont believe there's such a thing as love;i know i sound like a cynic or a wierd loner but i'm a normal guy with more than enough friends(male &Female).I just dont believe it exists ! Infact i dare anyone to convince me otherwise;Just even try to define it to me.(No fairy tale quotes allowed,define it personally from ur point of view)......I'm waiting..........

Saife-e can u then tell us ur relationship with your female friends. U mean U don't have any feelings for them or what, or is that u just treat them the way u treat your male frieds.
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Saif-e-

Saife-e can u then tell us ur relationship with your female friends. U mean U don't have any feelings for them or what, or is that u just treat them the way u treat your male frieds.
The relationships can get close but it is far from what you would call "love" ;) ;)Secondly you havent answered me, Prove to me its real!!
Life is a lesson,learn it_

Borg

Love is what you make of it my friend. No one can prove to you it exists or it doesnt, when you fall in love you will know... remember though, that some people live their whole lives not finding it.

Anonymous

u dont go looking for love it just happens to you....so i guess it will someda!.. like they said already, cant prove if ''it'' exist or not..........

WATERSPIDER

QuoteOkay k-onliners,here's a tough one;I dont believe there's such a thing as love;i know i sound like a cynic or a wierd loner but i'm a normal guy with more than enough friends(male &Female).I just dont believe it exists ! Infact i dare anyone to convince me otherwise;Just even try to define it to me.(No fairy tale quotes allowed,define it personally from ur point of view)......I'm waiting..........
::)I agree but 50%.Love is more of an infatuation.Above all i beleive love is a distraction thats not worth it. :'(
nd in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years

basketmouth

::)I agree but 50%.Love is more of an infatuation.Above all i beleive love is a distraction thats not worth it. :'(

waterspider ever fall in love kuwa? hmmmmmm

BASKETMOUTH TELL AM
o hiden agenda....shout it out

figorms

hi man, u never know when u fall in love.cos u dont find love it find's u, get this to ur head cos somedayu  'll remember it.
 (u dont find love it finds u)
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

figorms

hay said, if a girl dump's u, it is either u did some things to her or she was just using u,she never really liked u.
girls girls girls the one species i can never trust,
they are all the same,that why it is better to chat with them on the net than to move around with them, the ladies on kano online i am not insulting u fa.
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

WATERSPIDER

waterspider ever fall in love kuwa? hmmmmmm

BASKETMOUTH TELL AM
What does that have 2 do with what i said.
nd in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years