News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

nigerian police

Started by kharuldeen, February 01, 2004, 10:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kharuldeen

A man was going around 1.00am alone in his car and got to a checkpoint.

The police man stopped him and asked for everything which he gave out.
The police had nothing to ask again, in order to charge him, guess what the police man said;

"I charge you for driving alone at this time of the day, if you come get accident now who go go tell your people ?" The man replied:

I'm not alone, Jesus Christ is with me here, Angel Gabriel, Angel Rapheal, Angel Micheal and five angels are with me here. The police man said:

"all these people inside this your small car ? I charge you for overloading.

Kanolicious

Yes now, this na overload. good work of the nigerian police.
e bring Justice in K-Online!

*~MuDa~*

Kanoonlicious is zis ze tyfe op job u'll b doing 4 us here?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

zezezee

It was Sallah nite (the next day was sallah), after spending hours at the market place trying to buy a ram which he will slaughter on the d-day, a man finally got himself a good bargain.

Frustrated, tired and exhausted as he was at the late hours of the day, the man couldnt get a taxi or bus and was left with achaba (okada, bike) as the only transportation means back home, so he decided to board while carrying his purchased item.

On getting to a junction, there they were, with their ever-shining touch-lights, wearing the usual dark coloured uniforms, scavenging through the night.

"Oya stop!!!....."
"From where to where?" they said
"From market to home" the man replied
"And whos ram is this?" mine, the man said
"Can u show us any evindence u did not steal it"

luckily for the man, he had requested for a receipt when he bought it, which he then presented to them..

"Shege, then where is the BIRTH CERTIFICATE" they said..
"Oya lets go to the station ....."

the man didnt come out untill 3 days later....lol
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

*~MuDa~*

www.articlesdir.co.cc

tmega

sadiq_ahmed

Hydra

I dont know what you all saying about Nigerian Police, but all I know they full of trash. They hate  peace on that blessed land, and instead of them to stay stagnant they always cause trouble in people's life which is so rediclous.

Fateez

QuoteI dont know what you all saying about Nigerian Police, but all I know they full of trash. They hate ?peace on that blessed land, and instead of them to stay stagnant they always cause trouble in people's life which is so rediclous.

Hey!!!...Please don't generalise everything!  :-[

U don't know if there r innocent police! :-/

If d police r bad, then it's b'cos d country is corrupt! :'(

Besides, d police r not d only pple causing chaos, ::)

Dey r just d ones u see  8)  

...And Hydra, If dere is a police i dis forum and he reads dis,

don't u know u'll hurt his feelings?  :'(
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

gogannaka

Hear this one ;D:
After an exhaustive day a man was riding home in his old but reasonable volkswagen beetle.He was goin at a speed close to 5o km/hr when the police stopped him.The officer charged him on two offences the first being overspeeding.When the man protested the officer asked him to open his bonnet and the man did so.The officer shouted to his oga"Chineke, oga dis one na serious offence o!two charges;overspeeding and driving without engine"........nama ya zo gida........lol
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Ibro2g

Hey!!!...Please don't generalise everything! ?:-[

Dey r just d ones u see ?8) ?

don't u know u'll hurt his feelings? ?:'(

My dear
There is almost no innocent or good policeman just as much as there isnt any innocent or good Nigerian. This words might have too many implications but I'm afraid not everyone or should I say...no one is innocent. Besides circumstancxe is what makes us Nigerians, and circumstance is what makes Nigerian police what they are. Bottom line, u dont need to be a policeman to become a humiliating national icon; Every Nigerian is!
Wanna Bet?
Safety and Peace

*~MuDa~*

Hey!!!...Please don't generalise everything! ?:-[

Dey r just d ones u see ?8) ?

don't u know u'll hurt his feelings? ?:'(

I quite agree with u Fateez, i eben habe an examfle here, right Kanolicious?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Hausanicious

Quoteha ha ha dats cool

lol, kana nufin labarin yana da sanyi?
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Anonymous

ok listen to this a guy was drivin police stoped him they ask im for his all sorts of paper he gave it to them suka yi suka yi dai suka ga he has everythin the next they said is yu shud have a waste paper bin ur car........................

and another one again this time a pastor was drivin alone police men stoped him here there conver....

police: sa are drivin alon in this car

pastor: no not alone im with mother mary,
jesus, ................... he mentioned like 10 name of holy people

police: all this people are in this ur car

pastor: yes

police: i am chargin yu for over load.

Anonymous

Hey
Be careful of wat u r saying coz if my father had u he will arrest u for dat acuse, I m just advising u. ;D