News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

ELECTION 2004!!

Started by gogannaka, January 10, 2004, 03:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dante

Quote*CLEARS HER VOICE* EXCUZEMUAAAAAAAAAAAA POLITICIANS ::). YA'ALL ARE JUST RAPPING..............."WE" AM TALKING ABOUT THE REAL LEADERS WE HAVE NOT YET GIVEN UP OUR SITS...........YOU SHOULD ALL KNOW THIS: GO AND CHECK A THREAD TITLED LEADERS OF KANOONLINE AND SEE HOW D REAL THANGGGGGG FLOWS. ALL OF YOU ARE TALKING JARGON......................

CHIAWWWWWWW................CHINEKE................WHO GIVE THAT MUMU TITLE................HAUSANICIOUS, I RATHER DIE THAN TO VOTE FOR YOU :P (MY SWEETEST FREIND) ::) ;D

::) ::)(*Hafsy walks away mumbling*)= Duk shirme sukeyi........munanan dai bamu bada matsayin mu!!!!!

Pls come back and enlighten us a bit more !
dunno what u'r talkin bout!  ::)

Ihsan

Big bro... I know u wouldn't understand...ma sista is talking about when we was leaders  ;D go look for the topic titled leaders of kanoonline (as she has suggested) and then u'll see for yourself what she meant by her comment.
greetings from Ihsaneey

Dala

Quote*CLEARS HER VOICE* EXCUZEMUAAAAAAAAAAAA POLITICIANS ::). YA'ALL ARE JUST RAPPING..............."WE" AM TALKING ABOUT THE REAL LEADERS WE HAVE NOT YET GIVEN UP OUR SITS...........YOU SHOULD ALL KNOW THIS: GO AND CHECK A THREAD TITLED LEADERS OF KANOONLINE AND SEE HOW D REAL THANGGGGGG FLOWS. ALL OF YOU ARE TALKING JARGON......................

CHIAWWWWWWW................CHINEKE................WHO GIVE THAT MUMU TITLE................HAUSANICIOUS, I RATHER DIE THAN TO VOTE FOR YOU :P (MY SWEETEST FREIND) ::) ;D

::) ::)(*Hafsy walks away mumbling*)= Duk shirme sukeyi........munanan dai bamu bada matsayin mu!!!!!

Sorry sistah,

Baki san sabuwar shekara tayi ba! A time for change
of this Regime. Mun gaji da wannan regime dinku!

Ko ba haka bane ba, kanoonlinerz?

Ip you don't give up your seats, Hmhmhm! Beware of
za KOFATO! we will do a COUP for your party.

4 yuwa infomation, better join ze winning farty!

A.P.P - Aljanu & Peoples Party.

kofa

hello members  the name of our party is (A.M.k) meaning (Atara mu kwashe). and any body who wants to win this election should register with this our party. the forms will be available soon.(A.M.K) is the winning party. we have all the connection to win this election.YOU EIGHTER BE WITH US TO WIN OR BE WITH THE LOOSING PARTY TO LOOSE. the rest is up to you.
n GOD i trust

Dante

Sorry sistah,

Baki san sabuwar shekara tayi ba! A time for change
of this Regime. Mun gaji da wannan regime dinku!

Ko ba haka bane ba, kanoonlinerz?

Ip you don't give up your seats, Hmhmhm! Beware of
za KOFATO! we will do a COUP for your party.

4 yuwa infomation, better join ze winning farty!

? ? ? A.P.P - Aljanu & Peoples Party.

For u'r information, A.P.P has been disqualified for the next
coming election 2004. Accordind to the kanoonline constitution
of 2004 section 3 chapter 4; Candidates are not allowed to
harrase any member of the INEC official!

Better join the winnin party A.O.P.P, On behalf of the Presido
HON. Mudacis, maybe we might give you something like
The chief security guard of cleanin ze kanoonline toilets.

*~MuDa~*

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

zezezee

this election will hold very soon....... so better sit up-tight...!

a nemo makaman yaki fa!!!! but riggin will not be tolerated fa!
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Dala

For u'r information, A.P.P has been disqualified for the next
coming election 2004. Accordind to the kanoonline constitution
of 2004 section 3 chapter 4; Candidates are not allowed to
harrase any member of the INEC official!

Better join the winnin party A.O.P.P, On behalf of the Presido
HON. Mudacis, maybe we might give you something like
The chief security guard of cleanin ze kanoonline toilets.

Interesting story, and who are you to say that! Who wrote
the constritution? bamusan mene constitution a duniyar nan
ba, sai maganar allah kadai! Ita kadai muke amfani da ita.

*~MuDa~*

Da kika san maganar Allah amma aka kama ki kin kama wata yarinya a Kebbi, ta samu Tsumbukka?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dante

Da kika san maganar Allah amma aka kama ki kin kama wata yarinya a Kebbi, ta samu Tsumbukka?

LOL   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hafsy_Lady

CAN I PLEASE HAVE THE LIST OF RANKS OD THE ELECTORATES AND CANDITATES.......A COPY SHOULD BE SENT TO PRESIDENT & HER VICE (UMMITA & IHSAN) SO THAT THEY CAN SIGN THEIR RESIGNATION THAT IS IF THEY SO "FREE WILLED" TO DO SO........I REPATE SAI SUN YADDA...........AFTA DAT ................I WUD LIKE TO HAVE A LIST OF THE OPP MEMBERS........

TSUMBURBURA KINSAN MATSAYINA KOWA! TOHHHHH INA DAYA DAGA CIKIN BABBAR MASU MIKAMI, KI NEMI IBRO FOR SAURAN BAYANI, KO WAZIRI KIJI ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

Hafsy_Lady

AOPP MEMBERS PLEASE COME FORWAD..........AMK MEMBERS PLEASE MOVE BACKWARDS ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

*~MuDa~*

www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

I can see some ppl making baseless allegations of bribery while some are taking the laws into their own hands by dissolving parties..INEC would want to make it categorically clear that at no time was any of its respective members offered a bribe by any of the political parties.

INEC has also observed the insinuations made by some members of the dissolved executive cabinet.Such insinuations should henceforth discontinue or else INEC will be forced to use the power empowered it by the people of kanoonline.
Any former member who is not comfortable with the dissolution of the former executives is free to contest in the upcoming elections

Thank you for your confidence in INEC.

SIGNED:INEC Chairman.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Masoyi

A.O.P.P !!!   ;D

Menene post dina ne a wannan party?

Gaskiya na raba kafa ta yanzu  8) ;)

ban san matsayina ba har yanzu in anci wannan zabe :-/
oyayya ruwan zuma, in kasha......