News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

ELECTION 2004!!

Started by gogannaka, January 10, 2004, 03:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ihsan

A.O.P.P !!! ? ;D

Menene post dina ne a wannan party?

Gaskiya na raba kafa ta yanzu ?8) ;)

ban san matsayina ba har yanzu in anci wannan zabe :-/

hahahaha...Allah sarki masoyi...yanzu kai da kana tayi masu campaign amma baka san matsayin ka ba?
To ku yanzu A.O.P.P me zaku ce game da wannan... :-X
greetings from Ihsaneey

*~MuDa~*

Mu dai yanzu abun da za mu ce annan shi ne Masoyi kadda ka ji wani abu, tinda kana tare da mu kuma ka yarda da mu za mu baka mamaki in a fositibe way! Saboda haka bai kamata ka damu ba, yanzu dai ni zan yo meeting da ragowar members din saboda wannan issue din nakka, kar ka damu Insha Allahu ba wani abu.

Amma ke Ihsan ke da kike Permanent Secretary kuma ai ina ganin u r also in a better fosition 2 refly his demands? KO ba haka bane?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Ihsan

Amma muda...tun muna shiri kama dai na wannan zance! yaya za'a yi ada in VP sannan yanzu kuma kace wani wai PS! lallai ma... ni fa na gaya maka na bar tsiyasa (bare kuma yanzu har an hada da aljanu  :o) (lol)
to ba komai dai...wannan mu kami da kake so a bani na barwa Masoyi... :)
greetings from Ihsaneey

Dante

*~MuDa~*

Zat i think u habe 2 ask ze INEC Oppicials!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Ladies and gentlemen,due to some circumstances beyond the control of INEC,i on behalf of all the INEC officials hereby announce that the elections 2004 has been postponed indefinately.Henceforth an interim govt has been set up, headed by mudacriss who has since abandoned party politics.He will work along with the former executives(that were dissolved).
The interim government will arrange for the Elections (if they wish) and after,hand over power to a "democratically elected" government.
With this Announcement,INEC is hereby dissolved.The Honourable members(Gogannaka,zezezee and Gimbiya) will proceed to an all expense (paid) vacation to a resort in the Bahamas.This is in appreciation to their hardwork and dedication to duty.

We wish the new government a successful governance..
                     SIGNED:INEC.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Hafsy_Lady

YOU JUST DEY YARN DUST BECAUSE EFRITIN YOU TALK DIYA NA WITHOUT OUR NOLEGE. WHO NO FIT EVEN KNOW DI TIME ELECTION TAKE PLACE. I CALL FOR REASONABLE RECONSIDERATION jare! Yes they can take to sit but we no dey gane wetinshele? ah'
What you see is what you get[/b]

alimsuf

VOTE APP
ALJANNU AND PEOPLES PARTY!!!!
FOR
UNINTY BTWN MUTANE DA ALJANNU
PEACE BTWN MUTANE DA ALJANNU.
PROGRESS OF ALL MURTANE AND ALJANNU.

Dante stop laffin.(whatin funny), u never read this: MINAL JINNATI WANNASI.

If u vote 4 us, we shall solve problem of Gamo and hawan Iska, we shall bring unity among both Aljannu and Mutane.

TSUMBURBURA, I DE 4 UR SUPPORT.

APP: UNITY AND SECURITY.

Kanolicious

QuoteYOU JUST DEY YARN DUST BECAUSE EFRITIN YOU TALK DIYA NA WITHOUT OUR NOLEGE. WHO NO FIT EVEN KNOW DI TIME ELECTION TAKE PLACE. I CALL FOR REASONABLE RECONSIDERATION jare! Yes they can take to sit but we no dey gane wetinshele? ah'

Becareful. better mind your tounge.
or else you will go to jail. have you
forget you are still under house arrest?
You are among the most wanted in this
forum. and my Jail awaits you.
e bring Justice in K-Online!

Hausanicious

Becareful. better mind your tounge.
or else you will go to jail. have you
forget you are still under house arrest?
You are among the most wanted in this
forum. and my Jail awaits you.

Mr. Law Enforcer u r about to pass ur boundry, so u too need to be extra careful.

This Gurl pass the level of being Jailed here, cos she is the first lady of the house.

If u did not mind ur self u will end up in that jail, kaji ko?
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

*~MuDa~*

QuoteLadies and gentlemen,due to some circumstances beyond the control of INEC,i on behalf of all the INEC officials hereby announce that the elections 2004 has been postponed indefinately.Henceforth an interim govt has been set up, headed by mudacriss who has since abandoned party politics.He will work along with the former executives(that were dissolved).
The interim government will arrange for the Elections (if they wish) and after,hand over power to a "democratically elected" government.
With this Announcement,INEC is hereby dissolved.The Honourable members(Gogannaka,zezezee and Gimbiya) will proceed to an all expense (paid) vacation to a resort in the Bahamas.This is in appreciation to their hardwork and dedication to duty.

We wish the new government a successful governance..
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?SIGNED:INEC.

With all due resfect....mr INEC, y would an election whom has already reached ze fresidential lebel b cancelled, n an interim gobernment b established? N 2ndly, y would a body of gobernment such as INEC b dissolbed? I smell a rat. i habe noticed a sign op election rigging since prom ze begininig...n zis was due 2 ze subsequent fostfoning op ze election date, n i beliebe zat ze INEC oppicials habe been tremendously bribed by ze so called A.M.K n A.P.P...zat is y zey plew 2 ze bahamas 2 enjoy zeir booty ... All ze same, i would habe 2 hold a meeting with my body op A.O.P.P candidates 2 "Tattauna" about zis issue n u will here ze result op ze meeting.

"...Dan Nijeria will neber change...!!!"
www.articlesdir.co.cc

figorms

;)mhmm (thinking) why dont all of u come online on a specific date then we will solve this issue of who is being da president of where. :D :D do act like da onliners i know.and ummita know body rules here we all r one so no oldtimer can say shit!!
i am not insulting any oldtimer but simply saying we should all be cool. up up up A.O.P.P. 8)
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

gogannaka

With all due resfect....mr INEC, y would an election whom has already reached ze fresidential lebel b cancelled, n an interim gobernment b established? N 2ndly, y would a body of gobernment such as INEC b dissolbed? I smell a rat. i habe noticed a sign op election rigging since prom ze begininig...n zis was due 2 ze subsequent fostfoning op ze election date, n i beliebe zat ze INEC oppicials habe been tremendously bribed by ze so called A.M.K n A.P.P...zat is y zey plew 2 ze bahamas 2 enjoy zeir booty ... All ze same, i would habe 2 hold a meeting with my body op A.O.P.P candidates 2 "Tattauna" about zis issue n u will here ze result op ze meeting.

"...Dan Nijeria will neber change...!!!"

These are all baseless allegations.....wai when will Nigerians ever stop such allegations?  ? ?
Abeg make u leave us enjoy our vacation jo........idan ma tonon asiri za ayi ai kai mudacriss, i am 100% sure that u will end up in kanolicious's jail.You and that man dante..

Let me make it CATEGORICALLY KILIYA that the INEC members resigned honourably due to some reasons best known to us ;D.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

ajingi

No Tazarze!!  No Tazarce!! : ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ummita and Ibro2g must gooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Dante

Mr G-naka, the INEC officials, everyone reading me right now, may we pls raise our hands-up for a prayer : -

(*Praying LOUDLY*)

"Rabbana lata.........
           ..................Fatiha"

To jama'a!

I would hereby wish the new President elect, honourable
mudacris and his vice Hon. Hausanicious a well successful good take over of the office in kanoonline cyberspace!

To all the rest of the parties who failed the elections E.G
A.M.K (atara mu kwashe) , A.P.P (aljanu peoples party) & the rest of the other parries, i wish you success in next years kanoonline elections.

Ma'assalaaam.

N.B

Tsimburra don't get me wrong, haka allah yayi.

[/b]