News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Another Political Murder.........

Started by EMTL, February 09, 2004, 10:01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
NATIONAL Vice-Chairman of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in the South-South zone, Chief Aminasori Alfred Dikibo, was assassinated by some unknown gunmen Friday (6/02/2004) evening at Ndokwa in Delta State.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Twinkle

color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

tmega

EMTL

In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

alimsuf

Where is Kano on line Plolice????
I gave U the warrant to arrest all the suspects relating to this recent Murder. Up till now, U refuse to arrest those that Murdered: Bola Ige and Harry Marshal.
Failure to arrest these suspects, is failing in ur Job.
Oya........Carry On.

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
It is a shame that each time some body is murdered for apparently political reasons, or wahtever, the President (OBJ) will go to the press and announced that the person was killed by Armed Robbers, as if Armed Robbers have been lincensed to kill innocent people. What a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allah Ya bamu chanji na kwarai-amiyn.

kharuldeen

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
In the News..............
Fresh Killings in Kogi, Edo, Imo

Six murdered as House summons IG
By Our Reporters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A local government council chairmanship candidate in Kogi State, four policemen in Edo State and the chairman of the Academic Staff Union of the Alvan Ikoku College of Education, Owerri were yesterday killed in a spate of attacks by gunmen.

The incidents followed the early Wednesday armed attack on the convoy in which Governor George Akume of Benue State was travelling. His friend who was in the vehicle with him, former Managing Director of Nigeria Airways, Andrew Agom was killed alongside one mobile police sergeant in the convoy.

The attack on Akume provoked virulent response by other governors who urged the police to get to the root of the incident in order to restore the people's confidence in the state of security in the country.

The House of Represenatives has also summoned the Inspector General of Police over the increasing state of insecurity in the country.

Sophy

Its PAYBACK TIME little by little.

What r dey expctn when dey dont give us sound education. d little u manage to get, u dont get a job. n na crisis of participation for democracy.
N dis is jst skimmn thru tins cos its unthinkable when u really scan n hv evrtn under d microscope.

n still dey talk of security? it is jst unbelieavable!
u c, man has to survive, with or without income, d later being d case with many Nigerians.
To cut a long story short, Nigerians r frustratd which leads up to dem being aggressive, n when dat happns d sky is our limit...
ife is nothing without friendship!

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Over the week end aagain another political murder?.......Assassins kill Kogi SIEC chairman

*Tinubu narrates ordeal

From Ahmed Tahir Ajobe, in Lokoja & Shakirat Abdulmajeed, in Lagos

Barely four days after the gruesome murder of the former caretaker chairman of Bassa local government area, Mr Luke Shigaba, the Kogi State Independent Electoral Com-mission (SIEC), chairman, Mr Philip Olorunnipa, was killed in Kabba, his hometown yesterday.

The late chairman who was in the ancient city for the weekend, Daily Trust gathered, was murdered around 3 am in the morning in his bedroom but the suspected assassins moved his body to the car park.

The late SIEC chairman’s murder sparked off violent reactions yesterday with the burning of the house of Chief Steve Olorunfemi, a prominent politician in the area, while the Kogi State police command has drafted a detachment of policemen to the area to restore peace.

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
The Governor of Abia (Mr. Orji Kalu) said: "The is government is blood thirsty" he also says ‘I stand by my allegations against Anenih’.

Hafsy_Lady

May God guide us agaisnt those that wish us evil. mhmmm if eniting is related to politics in this forum I hardly comment not that I dont want to but POLITICS vs NIGERIA :-/ only God fit analyse, quantify, rectify and ammend
We only sit back and complain, for a change in complain we have to act and to act we have to allay our fears and take full force charge!!!
What you see is what you get[/b]

alimsuf

QuoteMay God guide us agaisnt those that wish us evil. mhmmm if eniting is related to politics in this forum I hardly comment not that I dont want to but POLITICS vs NIGERIA :-/ only God fit analyse, quantify, rectify and ammend
We only sit back and complain, for a change in complain we have to act and to act we have to allay our fears and take full force charge!!!
Haba Hafsy, support APP chaired by Tsumburbura, we guarantee your security coz, our party is ALJANNU AND PEOPLES PARTY.

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,

Another murder: Gunmen Attack Naval Chief's Convoy, One killed as Senate meets security chiefs over insecurity.

Gunmen weekend atta-cked the convoy of Chief of Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Samuel Afola-yan along the Third Mainland Bridge, in Lagos, killing a naval rating in the process.

Though the naval chief was not in the convoy, a naval rating simply identified as Iafa was shot dead by the gunmen who also made away with a 504 station wagon.

Anonymous

Ubanji Allah ya kyauta, ya kuma kare mu daga masherata da mahassada.

When will all these things stop happening? Why do they do it anyway? Why must people kill for politics? for a rank that they will never sit on it forever? Yau ina Abacha? Ina Abiola? Ina Abullahi Wase? Some of them killed innocent souls to remain in power, to remain in policits, they killed to be presidents of our country but where are they today? Why must they do this? These I simply cant find the answers to after questioning my self over and over again for the past years!

Allah ya shirya al'umman mu gabaki daya