News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Are we romantic????????????!!

Started by gogannaka, December 01, 2003, 05:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on February 06, 2008, 02:15:55 PM
BKG wai kai kana da aure ne? Sai aikin lecture akan zamantakewar aure?  >:(

Af!, ka dauka ni tuzuru ne irin ka? ;D

gogannaka

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on February 06, 2008, 02:27:31 PM
Quote from: gogannaka on February 06, 2008, 02:15:55 PM
BKG wai kai kana da aure ne? Sai aikin lecture akan zamantakewar aure?  >:(

Af!, ka dauka ni tuzuru ne irin ka? ;D
Kai ban yarda da kai ba.
Then why did you tell amira in members prediction thread that you are not married yet eh?
Abi na tactics  ;)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

kitkat

OOOOPPs,
Ya sa so ya mata shigo shigo ba zurfi ne watakila ;D

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: ladymerciful on February 03, 2008, 12:22:26 AM

but i do know that without the consent of the first wife a muslim is not allowed to marry again. i dont know the laws of nigeria but i do know the laws of islam.

Yo Mrs Hataki, its not that a man must get the consent of his first wife  before he is allowed to marry the second one, it is advisable and preferable for the man to let his first wife know his intention of adding a second wife, you know...show her a little bit of a picture, she doesnt hold his permission, but it is some sort of respecting your spouse. Get it? Its not compulsory, because other first wives only get to know through their own copy of the wedding invitation Card..lol thats wicked!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: gogannaka on February 05, 2008, 12:30:46 PM
We'll be waiting Rahima.

Akwai wani saying that 'why get married and keep one woman happy while u decide to not get married and keep alot of women happy'.

Haba really? Tell me my friend...in what way? lol!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Bee on February 05, 2008, 03:39:46 PM
   LOL Bakan Gizo.Here is another one:
  'why get married to four wives,make them happy while in the process you make yourself unhappy when you can marry one wife,make her happy and in the process,make your self happy'
   How about that?  ;D

Haba Bee?...lol...How Selfish?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on February 06, 2008, 03:04:14 PM
Kai ban yarda da kai ba.
Then why did you tell amira in members prediction thread that you are not married yet eh?
Abi na tactics  ;)

Huh? ??? When was that? I can't remember ever saying or even implying that? I recommend you go back and re-read the thread. All I remember was you predicting me thus:
QuoteMy predictions on BKG:
In his early 30's,Mid 30's Max
Tall, handsome and stylish.
Likes reading newspapers,enjoys movies and can be very adventurous.
He is a devoted companion and has only one girlfriend who he intends to marry very soon

And I responded thus:
QuoteI give you 90%. But you were way off the mark by that last preciction.
. Yes I'm devoted (can't say I'm not, can I?). But...

Kar ka bata min suna a wurin ameera mana  ;D ;D  I enjoy a very high rating, integrity-wise, from her. Ko ameera? ;) ;D

Konan

lol all this talk about mariage and in the next 2 months i'll be attending 2 on of my best frend SHOCKIN ABSOLUTELY ShOKING we all thought i wud be the 1st to get married and she'd be the last and the 2nd wedding of my cousins she getting mArried to a rICh lawyer money money money MUHUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

sorry ppl im jus thrilled i finished my lab reports

Muhsin

Ladymerciful,

This isn't an excuse, am telling you. You are only thrilled about your friend's getting married to a rich lawyer. She's marrying money, huh. LOL ;D I guess you hoped it was you...hahaha ;D :D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin

Quote from: ladymerciful on February 04, 2008, 12:28:49 PM
the same islam as u gusy man lol u knw my grand mother is a very religious woman and i confirmed it with her but there is a hadith which does say permission of the 1st wife is needed and i will find that hadith ppl i will find it lol dont worry right after i do these up coming exams, projects, courseworks, lab repots and omg i swear the lecturers think im a robot

Here is a piece I got from other site, which is solving this issue. Ladymerciful and all of you guys, I hope you'll go through every line of it. There is also URL link to the full text. Thanks.

Question:
My question is if you would help me to know the Hadith or the point of vieuw from the Islamic law on the follwing situation.
If a woman is married to a man and that this man is also married to an other woman without her, the last, knows about this marriage.
No need to say that this is a difficult and very exceptional situation but seems the best concerning the circumstances?

Answer:
Praise be to Allaah.

The wife's approval is not a condition for plural marriage, and it is not obligatory for the husband to have the approval of his first wife if he wants to marry a second wife. But it is good manners and kind treatment to approach the issue in such a way as to reduce the pain which women naturally feel in such cases, by smiling at her, greeting her warmly, speaking nicely to her and spending money on her according to his means, in order to gain her approval. Fataawa Islamiyyah, 3/204.

If a husband takes a second wife, he has to treat his wives equally as far as possible. If he does not treat them equally then he is exposing himself to a stern warning, for it was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Whoever has two wives and inclines more towards one of them than the other, will come on the Day of Resurrection with half of his body leaning." (narrated by al-Nisaa'i, 'Ushrat al-Nisaa', 3881; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Sunan al-Nasaa'i, no. 3682).

When Allaah permitted us to marry more than one woman, He said (interpretation of the meaning):

"but if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one or (slaves) that your right hands possess. That is nearer to prevent you from doing injustice"[al-Nisaa' 4:3]

So Allaah commands that a man should restrict himself to one wife, if he knows that he cannot be just. And Allaah is the source of strength.

See Fataawa Manaar al-Islam, 2/570.

Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
http://islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=12544&ln=eng
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

arubuta

nice one muhsin
what a research
waiting for lady m's

Quote from: Muhsin on February 07, 2008, 02:40:40 PM
Ladymerciful,

This isn't an excuse, am telling you. You are only thrilled about your friend's getting married to a rich lawyer. She's marrying money, huh. LOL ;D I guess you hoped it was you...hahaha ;D :D

kun gani ko, yan mata wants moneyyy
take this to the other forum
kano babes na wa o!

If all the trees on earth were pen
and all the sea, with seven more besides, was ink,
God's words would not run dry
  Q31:27

Muhsin

Quote from: arubuta on February 07, 2008, 11:41:11 PM

kun gani ko, yan mata wants moneyyy
take this to the other forum
kano babes na wa o!

arubuta, we don't have to take that there. So they are wherever in the world, am telling you. And, for example, LadyM probably has never been to Kano but...hahaha ;D No insult. ;D

Konan

muhsin ders no quote dat really backs dat info up does it or ne hadiths ANNNNYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

no i dont want to get married to da rich lawyer dnt u get my drift he'll be my brother-in-law im gonna get a rich brother-in-law and since i'll be his lil sis HE'LL HVE TO BUY ME ALL DA THINGS I WANT muhuahahahahahaa most likely a PS3 if only

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Muhsin on February 07, 2008, 02:40:40 PM
Ladymerciful,

Haba Muhsin how can you be so sure? Stop putting words in her mouth!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Sulaiman

please stop send me this matter that one is urs own what you mean!! ::)