News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Are we romantic????????????!!

Started by gogannaka, December 01, 2003, 05:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Can sombody tell me what is going on here? And how come people are getting interrogated by Hafsy? Since when did we began hosting celebrity shows? Whats going on? ???
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Tukurtukur

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on April 15, 2008, 10:11:19 AM
Can sombody tell me what is going on here? And how come people are getting interrogated by Hafsy? Since when did we began hosting celebrity shows? Whats going on? ???

tell hafsy to bring down the water pot.  its Ramadan time.  Let her rest and then quench our thirsts?  ko ba haka ba?

bakangizo

This little mahawara came up btw some guys (my cousin and his friends actually), and I thought I should put it here, ko na samu fatawa daga experienced mutanen forum. Unfortunately the ladies of the house have systematically disappeared. I know we'd have gotten valuable insight from them. Anyway, the question is this:

Is it romantically wrong to shower a girl you just met with gifts? Is it safe? Is it a wrong move? I mean, won't it spoil her? Would that stop her from loving you sincerely, instead looking at you "materially" so to speak? How do girls actually view guys that are eager to spend on them? If its a bad move, then how 'old' should a relationship be before a guy is safe and feel free spend on gifts?

gogannaka

This is a complex question BKGZ.
I know that the prophet says kyauta na kara soyayya and it really does.
Idan zaka yi kyauta kawai ka yi don Allah ba don neman birgewa ba. Most generous people find pleasure in yin kyauta not even to ladies but to everyone.
Amman dai like you said,a bar wa experts,mutanen gabas su yi magana akai.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

bakangizo, stinginess no go do u good, in zaka yi kyauta kawai
kayi mata kyauta ba sai kayi engaging dinmu in a very long discussion
ba lol.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

BKGZ questioin requires no ans if i may say. At this stage of life i believe he knows what is right and wrong as per giving gift to ladies.

In zakayi kayi don Allah, and stop branding women as being gready. You know the gready ones why follow them?
IHS

bakangizo

Quote from: Dan-Borno on October 02, 2009, 11:24:51 AM
bakangizo, stinginess no go do u good, in zaka yi kyauta kawai
kayi mata kyauta ba sai kayi engaging dinmu in a very long discussion
ba lol.

It is not me really. Haba mallam, kaima kasan mun dade muna soyewa ;D We've seen the good and the bad. But like Hadley Chase said, "You Never Know With Women".

Quote from: IBB on October 02, 2009, 01:54:10 PM
BKGZ questioin requires no ans if i may say. At this stage of life i believe he knows what is right and wrong as per giving gift to ladies.

In zakayi kayi don Allah, and stop branding women as being gready. You know the gready ones why follow them?

You missed the point, broda. Firstly, no be me. So forget about "at this stage of life I should know...." Seondly, the issue is not about "yi don Allah". It is about the genuine concern of a guy expressing the fear of his well intended action (gifts) being misinterpreted.

Kuma kar ka hada ni fada da su hajia Husnaa. Me I nefa brand women as gridi. :D

Quote from: Muhsin on October 02, 2009, 11:41:07 AM
Is BKGZ's question answered?  ???

Ato. Maimakon su amsa sun tsaya suna 'yan surkulle. ::)

Muhsin

Nima zan so inji wannan amsar. Will help me a lot in my quest for. . .eh? ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

BKGZ ai ba wani professional da zai iya amsa wannan tambayar.
Idan kana san mace kawai do the best you can and don't let misery take over.
Haka kuma don't over do o! Kada ka kai kanka inda Allah bai kai ba.

@ Muhsin, hope that satisfies your curiosity.

Muhsin

LOL ;D GGNK.

Yeah, it adds (not does, for I already posed that question to a female friend, and has aptly answered it).

gogannaka

Muhsin

He answer was lucid. In summary, she simply alluded no incentive relation.

And believe me, the girl is not greedy.

*~MuDa~*

But come to think about it Muhsin, with all the tips you use to get here from the Veteran professionals in this game you should at least by now introduce us to your...you know lol!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Quote from: Muhsin on October 07, 2009, 05:21:06 PM
He answer was lucid. In summary, she simply alluded no incentive relation.

And believe me, the girl is not greedy.

And what does that mean? Can you talk plain, straight english?