News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Which Naija Babes Are Te Hottest?

Started by Anonymous, November 05, 2003, 01:20:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hey what's up! I'm Samba what's the latest?

E Yo! PEOPLE dis one fe all D people, I wan knoe which

Naija Babies you think de hottest? If you are you are young

bodied and able POST SUMPTIN'. Can we get it crakin' or only

can senior citizens come here? Hey, only a joky joky joe.

YO! On D Real tip fe sheezy,

which naija Babies. be de hottest.

HOLLA BACK            

SHIZZLE

Anonymous

I was right only senior citizens can come here, it's super limp in this peice, fe sheezy.

Let me go jump boat,

on the other tip, I like dem phine gals well well.

Fe SHIZZLE

Venom

Dear SAMBA I am sorry 2 tell u that if u want the answer 2 ur question then u have come 2 the wrong place cause here we do not disrespect the women here.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Anonymous

D forum jus seem very borin'. I just tryed to brighten things, don take it personal, the people on this forum are old and mean. I hope people can cheers up and enjoy!

peace all

Fe  SHIZZLE

Venom

Nah man u have got this place all wrong. No 1 is old in this place we just have different characters. The reason y this place is not jumping now is cause of Ramadan. If u come back after Ramadan I am sure u will be amazed.

gogannaka

lemme start.............i think madam stella is hot........dont u think so?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Ibro2g

Stella??? huh! If Obas catch u.
You want to know the hottest chix? only one answer;
Ask ummitah, she knows them all...ita ta hada ni da all the girls I know, plus the one dat dumped mi last week end simply because she realised she could be a model. Want chix, ask her!
and yes Hafsy knows them bester than best too.
Safety and Peace

Masoyi

I've never seen a strong and brave woman as 1/2_sy. Her coment on this board was really impressive!
oyayya ruwan zuma, in kasha......

Venom

QuoteI've never seen a strong and brave woman as 1/2_sy. Her coment on this board was really impressive!

Some1 has a crush on 1/2sy :D :D :D

Ibro2g

I see it too venom, besides his name says it all. Perhaps he neva heard of the name dagoodfella!?.
Safety and Peace

Masoyi

No guyz,
Don mutum ya yaba da hankalin mace ai ba cewa akayi yana san taba!

Amma hala ku yan kano ne ko ?

Shi yasa ake cewa yan kano "HORSES" !

Don't take it kamar this was an abuse ko wani abu, Don nima mahaifiyata yar can ce.

N.B
The name Masoyi stands for Kaunar allah, Musulunci da Annabi Muhammadu, AKA (S.A.W).
oyayya ruwan zuma, in kasha......

*~MuDa~*

samba or what zat ur name iz, pirst op all ur insulting ze porum i so lobe much, i'm gonna get ur black ass por zat, secondly we r not in Jamaica, wanna speak some reggae zen go zere, hafsy were ze hell r u 2 discifline zis guy for me?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Anonymous

I'm sorry you can't get a girlfrien, maybe it's the way you Speak. If you don 't appreciate your WOMEN somebody else Will do the job and that's fe shizzle mi nizzle. See man women are fine that is that they are beautiful, If you don think your women are hot, beleive me another man will. I'm only speakin the truth if d gals hot they hot. It's guys like you who can't keep ur women or maybe you don know what ur missin.

Hausanicious

Quoteand yes Hafsy knows them bester than best too.

Hafsy ke!!!

Wetin this girl know? A beg Ibro call somebody better and not this gurl. Su kunama ai suna gidan kasa basu ma san abin da akeyi anan ba, talkless of here knowing the hottest chicks. ;D ;D ;D

ka tambayi agwagwa haryar rafi kasha labari, why would u ask kaza? wetin does she know ??? ??? ???

Masoyi: have u forgotten the strongest and bravest women ne a k-online that u r choosen tumun dare 4 us? their are gud gurls whose comments r very impressive not this person whose comments r very aggressive.

U will see what I mean very soon she will explode  :P :P :P
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Ibro2g

Okay dump that!
Do u know the question in this forum hasnt been answerd yet?
I will start. Here in the north, the Adamawa gurls are the hottest, baku ga ummitah ba?, but if you want a hausa gurl not fulani, Katsina girls are the bestest.
 For the girls in the south, I'd leave my man lionger 2 say it.
Safety and Peace