News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Which Naija Babes Are Te Hottest?

Started by Anonymous, November 05, 2003, 01:20:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dante

Te Hottest naija babes are from Adamawa i think  8)

Their plate number says it all......

Dala

In zat case, i'm sorry to say aljanun plateau state
are ze hottest. they stay on cold rocks and they
don't go out that often.  ::)

I like em bery bery much!

Masoyi

The aljanu looks ugly to we people?

how can we know you are beautiful?
oyayya ruwan zuma, in kasha......

Anonymous

Ihsan

?You can't take a arewa girl out anywhere or to go enjoy yu-self.
hmmm...I wasn't going to reply to this thread BUT then that caught my attention. ?Well thank God for that (you can't go anywhere with an arewa girl and enjoy urself).

What's with people?? idan kuma ta bika ace mata 'yar iska me bin maza...taki going "somewhere" with you, ace mata tsama, kai bai waye ba! to what's it gonna be! she follow you around, go "somewhere" and "enjoy" yourself, first of all break the rules of her religion and ruining her reputation or she stays away from going "somewhere" with you, didn't break the Islamic rule and redeem her reputation.

Tell me then...which one will u preffer...a girl with a bad or good reputation?
greetings from Ihsaneey

Dala

hmmm...I wasn't going to reply to this thread BUT then that caught my attention. ?Well thank God for that (you can't go anywhere with an arewa girl and enjoy urself).

What's with people?? idan kuma ta bika ace mata 'yar iska me bin maza...taki going "somewhere" with you, ace mata tsama, kai bai waye ba! to what's it gonna be! she follow you around, go "somewhere" and "enjoy" yourself, first of all break the rules of her religion and ruining her reputation or she stays away from going "somewhere" with you, didn't break the Islamic rule and redeem her reputation.

Tell me then...which one will u preffer...a girl with a bad or good reputation?

Thank you bery much for our backup.

Wai maza sun zaci duk muma muna iya irin wannan rayuwa
ta zamani ba, To karya suke yi!

4 yuwa infomation, Hausawa ba haka muke ba! Hausa
gurls are te HOTTEST, BEST, COOLEST & of course munfi
kowacce mace a duniya kama kanmu a ko ina muke!

Guyz, beware of how you treat a hausa babe! or else.....

Dante

Lallai kam tsumbirbira,

Nice advice for all the hausa's in hiya!

Samba

Don get me wrong Insan . Arewa gals are very, very fine, it's just a big city boy needs to have a hot girl he can take out to dinner and wine and dine her well, take trips for two, midnight cruises a girl who can go to private parties and loves to be romanced.   ;)

holla at me, ko
oney is not everything and life is not promised, therefore praise Allah with consistancy. masalam

Ihsan

hmmm Samba...now u have even confused me more...are you talking b4 or after marriage all "this" is going to happen. If u say b4 then I say u go read my post again...cause I don't think u get me at all...but if the latter, then ofcourse...who wouldn't want that... :)
greetings from Ihsaneey

Samba

oney is not everything and life is not promised, therefore praise Allah with consistancy. masalam

zezezee

kai wai Samba kana ina ne? i thot u were talking about b4 myself. but anywayz, hausa babes are really really kool. only if they can work on the little attitude, they wld've been the best. they r hot also!!!!
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Abut

8)Kogi babes r the hottest especially those of Ebira extraction.Take my word for it.

Guduma

All have tried. But to me, i think all are beautiful in their own ways. However, i can go for any woman that is fully fulani-i mean not the mixed type. I will take a kanuri woman as my second choice.

Ibro2g

;D ;D :D :D ;D
Hhahahahahaaaaa
lol Samba and Ihsan, though I dont mean to laff @ a mother, but its called for.

No one said Hausa gurls arent cool, besides if I begin talking about em, it'll sound more like bid'ah yet its  true, so to avoid overstreching of the heads of tsumbura...(.I just cant spell that name...whatever) and others. I'ma keep mah mouth shut. But the undeniable evident fact is Hausa girls have a pride of all things beyond contestation among any other Nigerian tribe...ever.
Safety and Peace

Ihsan

Quote;D ;D :D :D ;D
Hhahahahahaaaaa
lol Samba and Ihsan, though I dont mean to laff @ a mother, but its called for.

No one said Hausa gurls arent cool, besides if I begin talking about em, it'll sound more like bid'ah yet its ?true, so to avoid overstreching of the heads of tsumbura...(.I just cant spell that name...whatever) and others. I'ma keep mah mouth shut. But the undeniable evident fact is Hausa girls have a pride of all things beyond contestation among any other Nigerian tribe...ever.

tank u broda!!!
greetings from Ihsaneey