News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Which Naija Babes Are Te Hottest?

Started by Anonymous, November 05, 2003, 01:20:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

QuoteOf course after... ;)

*Hiss* no bi dis man wey tlk say marriage involves alot of committement, now u open mouff (AFTER) C ur head lyk after now he wants airtime wit his gul, wine & dine etc.........I knew he was juss runnin his mouff.
Samba......it rings d bell, u hav finally found thru luv koh? Dnt b shyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tell us its true :P
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

*~MuDa~*

*Hiss* no bi dis man wey tlk say marriage involves alot of committement, now u open mouff (AFTER) C ur head lyk after now he wants airtime wit his gul, wine & dine etc.........I knew he was juss runnin his mouff.
Samba......it rings d bell, u hav finally found thru luv koh? Dnt b shyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tell us its true :P

Ban sanki da curiosity ba!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

sadiq_ahmed

u want to know which babes r the hotest.ok try bauchi babes and c :P

kalala

searching for kalalatu   :'(  any where about of her pls PM me.
alala da kalalatu......!

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Which Nija babes are the hottest? In terms of good manners and behaviours?

I think in every society there is always the good and the bad. May Allah (SWT) guide us in our choice of spouses-amiyn.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Guduma

It entirely depends on what u mean by the word "hottest". Craziest, beautiful, manners or what?

Dante

QuoteAssalamu alaikum,
Which Nija babes are the hottest? In terms of good manners and behaviours?

I think in every society there is always the good and the bad. May Allah (SWT) guide us in our choice of spouses-amiyn.

Yeah men, that's just it!
You have made a full stop to this chain.

Ibro2g

Quoteu want to know which babes r the hotest.ok try bauchi babes and c :P

No offence Bauchi chix, but I advice sadiQ to withdraw his statement!
Safety and Peace

IBB

IHS

alimsuf

Quotedid i hear sum1 said MUNA BARA MUNA KARUWA? ;D
IBB ai ina ga kondishin ya sa su haka, If U can solve the bara problem, then no more karuwanci ko........

Eskimo

IBB ai ina ga kondishin ya sa su haka, If U can solve the bara problem, then no more karuwanci ko........

Eye gaskiya ne . In ka wanke ta sai kace daga egypt ka dauko ta ;)..babu wanda zai musa maka sai mu da mu sani...sai kuma masu curiosity irinsu...ba ruwana ;D
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

WATERSPIDER

This is one of the most interesting topics in this page.I think i will do this in a top 5 manner.
1.Katsina babes
2.Maiduguri(Shuwa)
3.Adamawa(fulanai_yola)
4.Calabar
5.port harcourt
This chart was compiled from my experience and the WAZOBIA factor.Both physical qualities what have you have been considered.
nd in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years

*~MuDa~*

Mutumina it seems ur a real sfider, u get many legs O! U mean 2 say zat u r talking out op exferience ???? Meeeeen! U strong O! How u take do am?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

WATERSPIDER

Take do wetin??????????Kai Mudacris me i no gane wetin you dey yarn.
nd in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years

madori

QuoteThis chart was compiled from my experience and the WAZOBIA factor.Both physical qualities what have you have been considered.

Cafdijan! lallai you are loaded with lots of experience. Sai mun zo consultation :P