News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

My News Today

Started by Tukurtukur, February 07, 2004, 07:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tukurtukur

Tell us the current happenings around you.  You may report on any incidents or occurences within your locality.  No third party or hearsay stories.  Could be of varied interest.

My news for today:

At about 4p.m. today 7 February 2004 one Liteace bus knocked down dan achaba (motorcyclist) carrying a passenger.  The dan achaba was rushed to the hospital.  suspected to have internal injuries.  The passenger (a school girl) was however, lightly injured.

The driver of the bus claimed that it was the fault of the dan achaba.

Likely cause of accident was overspeeding and inpatience.
Lets us be careful and avoid overspeeding.  We must drive with caution.

Anonymous

ayya Allah sarki Allah ya basu lafiya........... wallahi me too today my aunty came to see me in school i excorted her to the station her train was at 2:24 we got there at 2:20 rushin to get to the plat form thinkin we are late just to find out the train is cancelled i went to the info desk and ask i was told that a woman jump out of the train...............ALLAH KIYAYE MU AMIN

*~MuDa~*

Quoteayya Allah sarki Allah ya basu lafiya........... wallahi me too today my aunty came to see me in school i excorted her to the station her train was at 2:24 we got there at 2:20 rushin to get to the plat form thinkin we are late just to find out the train is cancelled i went to the info desk and ask i was told that a woman jump out of the train...............ALLAH KIYAYE MU AMIN

May b she saw Tsumbura!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Masoyi

:'(

MMMMM, HEEEEEE, MMMM, HEEE...... HM,HM,HM,HM:'(

(MASOYI WALKS INTO THE ROOM CRYING, ASKING FOR TISSUE TO CLEAN HIS TEARS FROM HIS FACE, TELLING THE TERRIBLE ACCIDENT HE SAW UNDER THE MAI SHAYI'S TABLE)

A terrible accident happened today in kano today (mai shayi a kofar dan'agundi) when 3 cans of peak milik lost their lives in a cup hatchback. 5 pieces of bread were also among the victims that died who got slaugtered and butter was put all over them :'(  1 can of milo was taken to the hospital on emergency, after his head was forced to open by nagujungu mai shayi.

(CONTINIUS CRYING LOUD, AND COULD NOT TELL WHAT HAPPENED NEXT) :'(
oyayya ruwan zuma, in kasha......

Twinkle

Nice now, lol.
Allah sarki hala dai duk santi ne yau an sha shayi!
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

*~MuDa~*

Quote:'(

MMMMM, HEEEEEE, MMMM, HEEE...... HM,HM,HM,HM:'(

(MASOYI WALKS INTO THE ROOM CRYING, ASKING FOR TISSUE TO CLEAN HIS TEARS FROM HIS FACE, TELLING THE TERRIBLE ACCIDENT HE SAW UNDER THE MAI SHAYI'S TABLE)

A terrible accident happened today in kano today (mai shayi a kofar dan'agundi) when 3 cans of peak milik lost their lives in a cup hatchback. 5 pieces of bread were also among the victims that died who got slaugtered and butter was put all over them :'( ?1 can of milo was taken to the hospital on emergency, after his head was forced to open by nagujungu mai shayi.

(CONTINIUS CRYING LOUD, AND COULD NOT TELL WHAT HAPPENED NEXT) :'(

R u sure it was only 5 fieces op bread? :o
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Masoyi, is that your son or grandson? Allah (SWT) Ya raya-amiyn.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Hausanicious

The latest news for today is that Tsumburbura has been pleading with Masoya to reconcile and re-unite but amma Masoyi is refusing ;D ;D ;D
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Tukurtukur

my cat caught 2 mice last light.

no more cat and mouse game in the house again ::) ???

like k...deen and umm... :o ???

or

mud...s and b...gal :o ???

abi????

sadiq_ahmed

basketmouth

The latest news for today is that Tsumburbura has been pleading with Masoya to reconcile and re-unite but amma Masoyi is refusing ;D ;D ;D

badole ba. hada kai da aljannu wasa ne? wayagaya masa.
o hiden agenda....shout it out

Hausanicious

It should come to the notice of dear k-online members that Dante is getting married ;D
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Tukurtukur

Is that so Dante?

Let's hear from the horse's mouth.

Meanwhile my news today is from the hospital.

I visited a friend who was hospitalised from leg fracture as a result of road traffic accident.  Alhamdu 'Lillahi for sparing his life.

Before seing my friend as I passed through the corridor of one of the wards, it was pathetic sight seeing human beings in agony and pains.   One old man's condition really touched my heart.  He was in a cruched position, looking immaciated and virtually stiff.  Despite the old mans conditions he still managed to murmur something to me in the form of welcome.  

We all must thank Almighty Allah for his mercies and bounties.  You never can know that you are in heaven until you see other peoples' conditions.  I advise you visit the hospital once a month.  You will have more stronger iman.

May Allah bless you all.

Dante

It should come to the notice of dear k-online members that Dante is getting married ;D

Me, married ?   LoL   CoooooL! who's the bride ?

But there'z no space for her, already got 4 wives now.

Tukurtukur

Me, married ? ? LoL ? CoooooL! who's the bride ?

But there'z no space for her, already got 4 wives now.

==============================================
?Re: tHis oR tHaT? ?quote author=Dante.

Old timers!

Still in kano online!

Hausanicious, Fulanicious, babylicious or Kanolicious ?

Are they?