News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

~*SwEEtesT ThAnGs*~

Started by Blaqueen, April 16, 2003, 04:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaqueen

;)...a guy to spray paint a cartoon version of moi on a wall....and graffiti sweet nuthins... ;D
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Blaqueen

and also.... i think braiding ur hubby's hair is sweeeeeeeeeeeeet and romantic.... ;D

Twinkle

and then  :-/  :-/ so...wat next
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Ibro2g

Wallahi Twinkle kin iya bada ansa.
Na dade ina tunanin me zan ce mata!
I just dont get anything :-/ ??? :'( ???
Safety and Peace

Blaqueen

LoL!

sheeesh.. must i to explain every li'l detail.. be creative oh jare!...

mention the sweetest thangs.. anything! anything sweeeeeeet! whether na love, family, animals.. sweetest things that happened or anything u think is sweet....

u grab?

Twinkle

Well Ibro, Sumtyme, sumtins ar just soo meaninless and pointles dat they don't even make sense. but............... ??? there they go.

[/color]
[/i]

Blaqueen

ummita

ouch!!! let her b guys.......she was juss sayin her mynd.................shegiya Twinkle har yanzu baki ber bullyin................wen u go cum jam 4 Umuahia..........

Ibro brova truss d sweetest thangs is drinkin ogogoro from a calabash gourd.........mouse huntin with our ancestors in d bush...need not 2 worry about wearin clothes juss a piece of wrapper round zoomin from village 2 village..........& d best thing not even d sweetest iz.........wen d elders start shootin out 100 proverbs in 1 sentence........
Now that sounds more lyk d sweetest thing. So I'd recommend ya'all 2 pack ur suit cases & join us in Umuahia...............one more bathin & cathin fishes in d river.......damn ya'all r missin.......so who iz joinin us?
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Hafsy_Lady

wallahi.............one love jey bladddddd Now this place sounds more like it. Glad to have you back. Trust Ibro what Ummita is saying is the sweetest and so all kanoonliners you should come along.

The sweetest thing is coming home having a deep sauna or a hot shower & lying upside down on the bed with some heavy ghetto blast in the room. The sweetest thing is eating spaghetti you know eating them one by one and sucking the strings and having the sauce all over the mouth. he he he.

Twinkle !!!!!!! he he he he
What you see is what you get[/b]

Hafsy_Lady

Quote ;)...a guy to spray paint a cartoon version of moi on a wall....and graffiti sweet nuthins... ;D

Ashewwwwwww (make I sneeze)

emmmm Ur own bi small case. Ke na even graffiti on street wall sef........cheap!!!.

Hear this, Van gauf, Leonardo da vinci, painted a pic of me............Go to a museam in New Jersy and check mi out. Anyways my painting will be on auction........sum1 bidded it for $300000.000 ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

Blaqueen

loooooooooooooool...

its the boughettoness i admire in that... kinda like hood.. ;D

Twinkle

You guys are funny. But the things is I invented grafitti sprays.I am van gaufs and Leonardo da Vinci mothers. They both have my paintings and it was their first ever paintings. So you can all imagine.

My painting is in the world measuem. I had to even tell Prince Charles to take off my painting and prince William Henry III becos my painting were on every angle in their castles. Ni na gaji da yadda ake painting dina ::)

Is that the sweetest thing. Ummita hon, count in IN ;)

[/color]
[/i]

Blaqueen

Quotedrinkin ogogoro from a calabash gourd

....lol...

gogannaka

:D :D dreams can come true.....this looks more like a ladies forum
the sweetest thing is drinking tea (mint) from the same cup with your lovely wife while it rains.
another sweet thing is watering the lawn(also with your sweetie) and splashing yourselves e.t.c... ;)(that's if the waterboard dey giv u water) ???
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

baby_gal_84

the sweetest thing is ur love weasperin in ur ears while ur sleepin sayin i love yu  ;) ;) ;)

the sweetes thing is sleepin holdin ur winnie the pooh tiddy
ond of love fills the life with sweet promises.