News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

check if ur name's included part 2!!!

Started by ali_grema, February 14, 2004, 09:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ali_grema

haba bros and siss,
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? being a new member on the best chat room in sub saharan Africa,u won't expect me to know all of u and why i'm i on the chat?if not to meet all of u.sorry u misquote my thought and this was just to be my last day cos i was told of the replies(that it ain't good),until i checked it now,thank God i chaned my mind!!
? new names:
zezezee hope your not offended cos personally i admire ur courage and i'm sorry if u misunderstood me,always b there.
smally,haba ur just too cool to be a friend and i believe ur not small cos u got strenght and good will.
? basketmouth ur bam,and like to know u personally..
?mudacris,i have this feelin that i know u somewhere...its ali g hola to be sure...
? hausanicious ur our main connector(hausa thing)
abdulmalleeq thanx bro ?and twinkle ur just as bright as i can imagine....
? hope we share happy sad joyfull and blissfull moment together on the net...i don't regret knowing u all
take care.
email:grema13@yahoo.com

Dala

zezezee

wheres he goin to??? ?
Mr Ali gee, just when the house has started rockin and we have started going with da flow as well, then suddenly u want to sign out??? ? if i got u correctly....or are u not having fun here? I bet all dem ladies are PMing ya huh! whats up with ur trip to KN? how many ladies u got droppin their numbers for ya? loads i bet.
Hey, thnx alot for the information anywayz......it was totally my fault ( i was too slow to grasp the thread i guess) ....dnt go man.......pls stay.
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Masoyi

??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ???

what is the use of this link? abeg make you remove ham.

this topic is meaningless.
oyayya ruwan zuma, in kasha......

kharuldeen

ali_grema

kharalu i will never regret ever replying you!!!pls try and see 4 urselve!!feel at home..........