News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Calling on Bachelors

Started by EMTL, January 13, 2004, 11:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMTL

A wise man once advised that, “A person should marry early enough, so that he can get another ‘father’ who would take care of him/her when he/she grows old.” It implies that one needs a grown-up child before he grows old and weak.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Hausanicious

Yeah I agree with u 100%. To my own suggestion an average man is supposed to get married even before he reaches 25. Nowadays, things are changing rapidly unlike before, u will see a girl of just 8yrs producing breast which is a sign of maturity likewise also you will see a boy of 15 having bear on his face and when he speaks, his voice is as croaky as that of Ja rule.

On the other hand, there are youths that have this dream of getting married early, but there are some constraints that hinders it. Some of these contraints are the financial aspects, the issue of tradition etc.

Some of the solution to this problem may include, continous awareness, Job opportunity to ppl so that they can be self reliant so that they can take care of their family etc.
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Dante

The world's changing rapidly.
These new changes makes everything to change: Our culture, religioun, & many other things change rapidly.
Allah yasa mu chika da imani.

tmega

gogannaka

Auren ne yayi wahala sosai...and the ladies are not making it easier.....
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

IBB

After u EMTL. go 2 sabon-gari n marry all those women Allah zai baka lada.
IHS

*~MuDa~*

me i whish i would marry bery early n froduce children as quickly as fossible so zat i can b flaying basketball with zem at home.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

WATERSPIDER

QuoteAuren ne yayi wahala sosai...and the ladies are not making it easier.....
Yep this girls prefer"maikudi a kasa"basu yada da wanni abu ba wai shi long term investment. 8)
nd in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years

Anonymous

QuoteThe world's changing rapidly.
These new changes makes everything to change: Our culture, religioun, & many other things change rapidly.
Allah yasa mu chika da imani.
Mr Dante ai religion baya canjawa sai dai mutane su canja.

Dante

Mr Dante ai religion baya canjawa sai dai mutane su canja.

Sorry i brought a new topic into a different room.
But u know, religioun does change in many societies & homes!
due to the new world we are facing now. I meant this by the
way western lifestyle comes into our social lives. It really
changes religion in OTHERS.

QuoteIt implies that one needs a grown-up child before he grows old and weak.

I totally agree with your views EMTL. Great idea!

Dante

me i whish i would marry bery early n froduce children as quickly as fossible so zat i can b flaying basketball with zem at home.

LoL, yah man!

It'll be a nice thing to play with the kids!

Anonymous

ya i agree with yu aure bautar ubangiji ne ...............but wallahi its not somethin yu will just wake up one day and say wai kai aure zakayi ba its not easy at all it requires alot of sacrifies and commitments. Allah yayi mana zabi bafi alheri amin

Fulanizzle

IF GUYS WOULD CONSIDER MARRYING EARLIER...ZINNAH WILL BE LESS....

BUT UNFORTUNATELY SOME DONT HAVE THE MEANS TO MARRY EARLY...DUE TO FINANCIAL PROBLEMS....THOSE WHO FALL IN THAT GROUP ARE ?ADVICED TO FAST.

SOOOOOW.....MAY ALLAH HELP US OUT...! AMEN.

AND AS A FATHER....I THINK HAVIN KIDS EARLY IS JUST DA BOMB! ?

OKAY ?OKAY!!!! SU HAUSANICIOUS...MUDA....GOGONKA....n co , fito da mata!!! ?EMTL..will u pls take the honor to daura aure??
)

Fulanizzle

Quoteya i agree with yu aure bautar ubangiji ne ...............but wallahi its not somethin yu will just wake up one day and say wai kai aure zakayi ba its not easy at all it requires alot of sacrifies and commitments.

tru tru....marriage aint a piece of cake......tru.

but a lot of people claim that they rnt ready to marry coz they want to have enough money for the BIG party. they wanna rent hotels for receptions....wanna have money for the anko.... wanna have enough money to rent a limo. etc..

I do understand that day is the most beautiful and magical day ?of ur life.... BUT COME ON! YANK OFF ur little wings and come down to earh! be realistic.....just use the little money u have and have a fatiha..NO fancy stuff needed....
u dont have the money so BOO-HOO! just do ur simple aure and pray that Allah blesses it.
infact in ?most cases (MOST CASES)these kinds of big party weddin..these multi million weddings u will find many unlawful things happen (and people wonder why many marriages have no baraka 'blessing').

aiight i rest my case....salam
)