News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

check if ur name's included!!!

Started by ali_grema, February 03, 2004, 11:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajingi

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"
Quote from: "Nura_Dari"
well Zezezee, ask waziri 2 borrow u from his kwalla-kwalla idannu may b u will c ur name....lol!

Mudacriss ban da neman fada fa!!!

WHO HAS HUGE EYES? :? [/b]

Again? ha'a!!
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

ali_grema

shiek i guess u r in the best position as ur title implies!!!do something
quote="Shiekh"]lol
i like this room .
but there is a problem:
it is for the tsofaffin hannu!
am i right?

let the ball rolling![/quote]

sadiq_ahmed

Quote from: "ali_grema"
  the new set of nominees;
 the most lost on liners on the net are
 1.mr orange fly
 2.mustafa
   searchin for friends and origin ain't easy and requires alot of courage!!!
  the new electoral chairman in the house is
  1.mudacris
best in love relating issues!!!
 1.eskimo
best and most loved returner
  1.nustra
 best vilian in the house(antagonist)
     1.mudacris
 the best upcoming onliner
1.blaqueen
  the last winner of this edition is the most popular member which also one her self a personal award of being very snobbish and pompous is my favourite:
    111111111.ummmmmmmmmmmittttttttta
  happy veiwing till when next we meet!!!poost uuur commments

haba grema, y did u choose umita as da most snobbish gal. is there something in btwn u guy? pls tell us dun't live us in suspense.[u like her?] :D

IBB

8)  Dam-Dam! he's back, run 4 cover, she shoots on sight
IHS

ajingi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Eskimo

NEW DICOVERIES:
This is a report of the survey conducted on some members of K-o-L who appear mostly in C-C section of the forum.

If you think what is said here concerning you is 'karya' then voice it out!

Mudacris is a girl living in Zaria, a student of English in ABU!

Ali Grema is also a girl in Ramat Poly Maiduguri.

Ajingi who is always claiming to be a Policeman is really an old sergent who was fired from the force after taking N50 bribe from Balogun unknowingly...it was in the news!

Ummita...oh that girl living in Umuahia...is a lie! is a man disguising as a lady. No wonder the "girl" Ali Grema has fallen in love with the young Man "Ummita".

figorms..i am still reasearching...the name sound like chinese!

Dan Kauye...are you really from village...dont think so.

Hafsy Lady is a Kanuri lady..if Grema were a boy they would make a nice couple.

Masoyi...ko kuwa masoyiya! How is School of Nursing Katsina  where you are schooling?

Guduma is secretly 'competing' with Grema over ummi...well put back your sword 'she' is a boy! :D That is if you are a man yourself.

Recent finding have shown Guduma and Zezezee are the same, one person ..investigations are underway.

Alimsuf the most friendly person in K-o-L is actually a cousin to Obasanjo omo yoruba.

kharuldeen's real name is Mohammed Habib Ibrahim, how come that is not reflected in his K-o-L name..

tmega is virtually unknown when the survey was initiated..but he will be the subject in the next survey.
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

Nuruddeen

:(  :(  :(  :(  :( Wato abin ma har da wariyar launin fata ko? Ba komai muma zamu rama ahankali ko ba haka ba Ibro2g? :(  :(  :(
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

dan kauye

Quote from: "Eskimo"NEW DICOVERIES:
This is a report of the survey conducted on some members of K-o-L who appear mostly in C-C section of the forum.

Mudacris is a girl living in Zaria, a student of English in ABU!

Ali Grema is also a girl in Ramat Poly Maiduguri.

Ajingi who is always claiming to be a Policeman is really an old sergent who was fired from the force after taking N50 bribe from Balogun unknowingly...it was in the news!

Ummita...oh that girl living in Umuahia...is a lie! is a man disguising as a lady. No wonder the "girl" Ali Grema has fallen in love with the young Man "Ummita".

figorms..i am still reasearching...the name sound like chinese!

Dan Kauye...are you really from village...dont think so.

Hafsy Lady is a Kanuri lady..if Grema were a boy they would make a nice couple.

Masoyi...ko kuwa masoyiya! How is School of Nursing Katsina  where you are schooling?

Guduma is secretly 'competing' with Grema over ummi...well put back your sword 'she' is a boy! :D That is if you are a man yourself.

Recent finding have shown Guduma and Zezezee are the same, one person ..investigations are underway.

Alimsuf the most friendly person in K-o-L is actually a cousin to Obasanjo omo yoruba.

kharuldeen's real name is Mohammed Habib Ibrahim, how come that is not reflected in his K-o-L name..

tmega is virtually unknown when the survey was initiated..but he will be the subject in the next survey.

i neva felt lyk saying anyfin on dis post but wen i read dis amazing discovery i feel compelled enuff 2 say sumfing

i think ur discovery buot mudacris is rong becoz he's a guy a gee 4 dat matter infact he has juss prooved dat he's d tru son of his father .i know mudacris ryte 4rm our early days in d village b4 he came 2 d city,now he doesnt even go 2 d village 2 c his people not even his wyfe n 4 kidz,wato ya zo birni ya sha jar miya da zaki da maiko,

and why do u doubt my being DAN-KAUYE??? oya go ask mudacris....

yeah i know figorms 2,u can see its been a while since he came in here..i heard he's among d chinese guys in detention here in naija 4 bringing fake drugz in2 d country

yess ooo! wat u said bout ajingi is tru he's olso onda interrogation 4 money impound n receiving bribe while he was in office.....not only dat....he's olso facing trial in d court 4 ....??? i 'll tell u soon as i'm told....lol

i cant reely go 4/against d otha onliners as i'm olso investigating thier tru  identity....peace ya
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Eskimo

Quote from: "Nuruddeen" :(  :(  :(  :(  :( Wato abin ma har da wariyar launin fata ko? Ba komai muma zamu rama ahankali ko ba haka ba Ibro2g? :(  :(  :(

Haba ai wannan just diskoberi na farko...until ze repine it ka fin a ci gaba
Nuraddeen datar ka tana cikin Inji mai kwakwalwa ana frocessing nata.

We hab anaza data wiz "za son of bilej" ...it will soon be made abailabil.

gogannaka

This is true o!Ashe kai ma ka ji news din...
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

ummita

She laffs, I luv dis! Fab! Amongst d funniest things eva read in dis forum.......Eskimo u try well well. And hey u r right & its so true because u've told d truth which is among the keys 2 d door of heaven & d untruth holds a key 2 where?

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

ummita

Honestly, ESKIMO am upset by ur comments. Eskimo turn round and face me

PICHU*  PICHU* BANG* BANG* (blows her guns) no one messes wit me!
ASTALABISTA ..........I B BCK (she laffs)

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Shiekh

Quote from: "ali_grema"shiek i guess u r in the best position as ur title implies!!!do something

let the ball rolling!

ok na zan yi.

ajingi

Quote from: "ummita" Honestly, ESKIMO am upset by ur comments. Eskimo turn round and face me

PICHU*  PICHU* BANG* BANG* (blows her guns) no one messes wit me!
ASTALABISTA ..........I B BCK (she laffs)

Hey!! we get yan kwantakwanta in this forum. :twisted:

Eskimo

Quote from: "ummita"
She laffs, I luv dis! Fab! Amongst d funniest things eva read in dis forum.......Eskimo u try well well. And hey u r right & its so true because u've told d truth which is among the keys 2 d door of heaven & d untruth holds a key 2 where?

Truth is among the key 2 d door of HEAVEN and d untruth holds a key to EARTH! am I ryt?? :D  :D