News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

check if ur name's included!!!

Started by ali_grema, February 03, 2004, 11:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alimsuf

I think we are all in-house friends...Just follow the trend of the happenings in the house, U got to know ppl. By the way, there is still freedom of anonymosity and introversion.

Guduma

Ummita, now that grema has checked and "found" ur na me?..When do others expect to be found? Am jealous man! Can't u see am crying..........cheerio!!!!!

Masoyi

r u sayin i'm not smart enough to knw by myself or wat ??? ?
8)

Shine ai, what are you guys thinking ?
oyayya ruwan zuma, in kasha......

ali_grema

no offence!shade more lght on ur statement.
ali  
Quotemayen mata, but na true

ali_grema

dan kauye

hey up...i'm not here 2 get @ any1  but i personally think dis ali grema-of -a-thang is sumfing else,lol...anyway i'm xtra glad he gave ooommita (ma best k-online gurl) som props.do ur thank boi.peace 2 d guys n lov 2 d guyesses. :D  :D  :D
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

figorms

i fit say any thin cos i know know the kind game where they go on, all of u go talk ture, both the ones where play love love for behind us.
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

Hafsy_Lady

hehhehehehe, no worry FIGORMS, AS SOON AS I FINISH CONDUCTING MY RESEARCH I WILL TONA THEIR ASIRI IN LASTEST GOSSIP THREAD. ALL THOSE WEY DEY LOVY LOVY BEHIND US. I HAVE BEEN SILENT ALL THIS WHILE, BUT I WILL TONA THEIR ASIRI heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
LAUGHING EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. STARTING WITH GOGANNKA, IF WUNA WAN HIYA TORI, CARRY YUWA TIN TIN LEGS FOLLOW MEH FOR GOSSIP THREAD.
LET ME START WITH GOGANNAKA, HE IS ALREADY SWEATING. AND HER NAME ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.............GO READ IT IN THE LATEST GOSSIP THREAD
What you see is what you get[/b]

ali_grema

yeah,its just a way of appreciating on liners and knowing who really they r???why dan kauye as a name?r u really one{just kidding)?
="figorms"]i fit say any thin cos i know know the kind game where they go on, all of u go talk ture, both the ones where play love love for behind us.[/quote]

ali_grema

wat ya mean?got no i dea on the kind of person u think i am???waitin to know....
Quote from: "dan kauye"hey up...i'm not here 2 get @ any1  but i personally think dis ali grema-of -a-thang is sumfing else,lol...anyway i'm xtra glad he gave ooommita (ma best k-online gurl) som props.do ur thank boi.peace 2 d guys n lov 2 d guyesses. :D  :D  :D

figorms

i 'll be waitin, ama why is every body fightin with one another, ku deina fa or i 'll make sure we close this conversation, why are the law makers around here?
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

Shiekh

lol
i like this room .
but there is a problem:
it is for the tsofaffin hannu!
am i right?

let the ball rolling!

Hausanicious

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"hehhehehehe, no worry FIGORMS, AS SOON AS I FINISH CONDUCTING MY RESEARCH I WILL TONA THEIR ASIRI IN LASTEST GOSSIP THREAD. ALL THOSE WEY DEY LOVY LOVY BEHIND US. I HAVE BEEN SILENT ALL THIS WHILE, BUT I WILL TONA THEIR ASIRI heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
LAUGHING EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. STARTING WITH GOGANNKA, IF WUNA WAN HIYA TORI, CARRY YUWA TIN TIN LEGS FOLLOW MEH FOR GOSSIP THREAD.
LET ME START WITH GOGANNAKA, HE IS ALREADY SWEATING. AND HER NAME ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.............GO READ IT IN THE LATEST GOSSIP THREAD

Hafsy!!!

In tona? u know u too have a skeleton in ur cupboard. lol
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

ajingi

Quote from: "figorms"i 'll be waitin, ama why is every body fightin with one another, ku deina fa or i 'll make sure we close this conversation, why are the law makers around here?

WHERE ARE THEY? CATCH THEM. I GO JAIL ANY PERSON WEY DAI MAKE UNLAWFUL CONVERSATION.

THANKS, YOU ARE PROMOTED TO SERGENT.
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: "Nura_Dari"
well Zezezee, ask waziri 2 borrow u from his kwalla-kwalla idannu may b u will c ur name....lol!

Mudacriss ban da neman fada fa!!!

WHO HAS HUGE EYES? :? [/b]
What you see is what you get[/b]