News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Free Style Cypha, Sharpen Your Lyrical Skills

Started by Samba, February 20, 2004, 05:41:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samba

The crowd screamed and jumped all over the Jeep Hummer which was parked in the middle of the arena as Zeezee was rappin and dancin' up a storm with lady 1/2sy like dem never seen b4. Then suddenly the Jeep Hummer started"vroom" and the music stopped, Zeezee grasped the mike, and told the crowd, "The party has just begun", and the lights go out as the Jeep Hummer disappears into the darkness. the crowd screams, and the flourecent lights fill the stage. Mystic fills the crowd as they go silent. (The M.C says)"Back by popular demand is the AREWA BOY BILLIOINAIRES live and direct!!" The crowd screams and makes a stampeed, a Jeep Hummer pulls on the stage, and the music starts. Zeezee throws a suitcase of money at the crowd, passes the mike to Samba.
?
who wan ride inna big black lemo,
who can ride inna big black lemo,
who drivin' 200 screamin' out d windo,
who take flight from Franco to Apuko,
who be spendin kudi like it dun go flo
when you see us gal don act like u no no
Dem arewa billionares we been stackin d doe'
you need money we hold it down like toe

who be havin' four five and eight estates
who eat dem chop never go finish dem plate,
who have gida surrounded by gate,

who be dem boys from d north,
who b dem boys, no go dem chop pok

when gals see us, they go a look right herr
We arewa boys countin up money like hair.

pass you mic, shizzle!
oney is not everything and life is not promised, therefore praise Allah with consistancy. masalam

Samba

Posted by Kofa:

Kofa desperate, can't hold the feelings.can't control his body. Jumps out from the audiance to the stage and shout loud. Heyyyyyy pls can somebody throw the mic over here i wanna rock with u guys.  Zeee pass the mic, kofa starts.

let me hear u say oooohhhh
  ''   ''   ''   ''   ''   ''  yeyeyeye
  ''   ''   ''   ''    ''  ''  oh ye oh ye oh ye oh ye

back in the days when i was a teenager,  
     we are together with the villagers,  
     grandpa use to tell us to be aware
     with this very world, coz if u follow  
     this world u gonna end up regretting,
     so bros and sis we gonna have self control
     and determination.coz we don't wanna end
     up regretting.

so who's gonna regrette?
oney is not everything and life is not promised, therefore praise Allah with consistancy. masalam

Samba

O YEYEYEYE !@
O YEYEYEYE ! the crowd thundered in exitement as
Kofa continued with the rymes, and made the crowd go crazy, the air had become hot, and the crowd glistened with sweat. Kofa passed Samba the mic while Ummita joined in with Kofa, Zeezee and Hafsy as they danced while the music became more frantic, the beat of the music was rythmic, and the night air had set in, Meanwhile Muda begins dashing the crowd with money, and Samba grips the mike:

am say dis party we no go finish,
say dis party we just dun begin it,

we mash it up like tuwo skinkafa,
we b dem boy fulani and hausawa,
we b dem boy hot like some lava,

all yan mata make u whine it propa,
no need for moto we ride'n helicopta,

(the crowd begins dancing in excitement) and Samba also enjoins in the dancing fever along with the crowd, he passes mic off to homie........shizzle

ummita

Ah ah ah....ha Ashewwwww * sniff* sniff*am juss sneezin, I didnt say anything  sufferin from cold ashewwwwwwwwwwwwwww mhmmmmmmm :-X:-/
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

zezezee

Quote Ah ah ah....ha Ashewwwww * sniff* sniff*am juss sneezin, I didnt say anything ?sufferin from cold ashewwwwwwwwwwwwwww mhmmmmmmm :-X:-/

ohhhh yesssssss, that is true!!! but hey.....aint nothin wrong with some slangz, huh my buddy Samba!!
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.