News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Riddle"s and joke!!!!

Started by kilishi, July 28, 2003, 03:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilishi

???I saw a thread by Ummulhuda with the title,"solve this one" and it really comes to my mine that at least we can have some brain cracking,but ummita is not allowed ;D 'cos she will made our brain burst any way solve this
Aman was driving a black truck,his light s were not on,The moon was not out,a lady was crossing the street how did the man see her ???
ilishi

dfynest

I have seen this one b4...
He saw her cuz it was daytime.

kilishi

sorry for the missing "s"
here is another one

A begger's brother died
but the man who died had no brother,
how could this be?

How do u spell a hated opponent with three words?
ilishi

Eskimo

I am not sure I know, but could the begger be a woman? I think the begger is a woman. ???

Help me with this one:

Aliu's father has only 3 sons.
The first one is called Ten
The second is called Twenty
What is the third child's name?

Someone should try the hated oppenent stuff. ;D
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

shira

;D ;D  The third child is suppose to be called "thirty"

Ha,ha,ah i like riddles alot

ok let me add my own

A father's child, a mother's child, yet no one's son.
Who am I.? ??? 8)
an amila salihan falinafsihi

ummita

Quote???but ummita is not allowed ;D 'cos she will made our brain burst any way solve this
Aman was driving a black truck,his light s were not on,The moon was not out,a lady was crossing the street how did the man see her ???

Haba! KILISHI wat did I du.....poor me (she laffs)Ok Kilishi MAY I PLZ ANSWER D QUESTIONS....Huh? Ok thanks...

The man probably had TWO MINI TORCHLIGHTS STICKED WITH CELLOTAPE JUSS ABOVE HIS FOREHEAD!!!!. So he muss hav seen her......by then.....tell me am ryt ;)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Eskimo

Eheeee...Kilishi is then right, Ummita is going to burst out our "white stuff". ;D :D ;D :D

Shira i will come up with the answer to your riddle after an extensive research in a library...just give me sometime.. ;D

as for the third child he is not "Thirty" unless ure 4gettin ur arithmetic......

kilishi

Haba! KILISHI wat did I du.....poor me (she laffs)Ok Kilishi MAY I PLZ ANSWER D QUESTIONS....Huh? Ok thanks...

The man probably had TWO MINI TORCHLIGHTS STICKED WITH CELLOTAPE JUSS ABOVE HIS FOREHEAD!!!!. So he muss hav seen her......by then.....tell me am ryt ;)

So u don start ko!kai is so funny,i agree with u that is what he actually did ;D
ilishi

kilishi

Quote;D ;D ?The third child is suppose to be called "thirty"

Ha,ha,ah i like riddles alot

ok let me add my own

A father's child, a mother's child, yet no one's son.
Who am I.? ??? 8)

You are their only female child!!!
ilishi

smally

QuoteHow do u spell a hated opponent with three words?

NME :o

smally

A HOUSE WITH TWO OCCUPANTS,SOMETIMES ONE,RARELY THREE.BREAK THE WALLS,AND EAT THE BOARDERS THEN THROW ME AWAY,WHAT AM I???????????????? 8)

Eskimo

Kilishi who no sabi that one. I wanted to say the answer but just....u kno something held my tongue.. ;D

The third child in the riddle i sent is called Aliyu... haba smally read the riddle again the answer is there... Aliyu's Father has only... 8)

As for your riddle smally the answer is SLICE OF BREAD  ::) 8)
am i rite.. ???

gogannaka

Now this one's a good one.Maybe only the engineers could get it.Here it goes.
An electric train is travelling northeast with a speed of 100 kilometres per hour.In what direction will its steam blow when it reaches a speed of 110 kilometres per hour? ? ? ? ?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

kilishi

Gogan an baka gari,that one is tough,ok i remember EMTL will give us the answer :-X
ilishi

gogannaka

Tunda kun bada gari shikenan.I'll tell u the answer but i'll have to give every1 2 lashes first. Agree?

Anyways it's simple, an electric train has no smoke ;D ;D ;D
Aint i a genious 8) 8) 8)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment