News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Riddle"s and joke!!!!

Started by kilishi, July 28, 2003, 03:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eskimo

Haha  ;DI agree Gogannaka you are a genius but then so am I coz I also kno d ans 8) may b cos am an engineer.

Kilishi next tym dont just give up lyk that...try harder.. :-* :-*
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

kilishi

QuoteTunda kun bada gari shikenan.I'll tell u the answer but i'll have to give every1 2 lashes first. Agree?

Anyways it's simple, an electric train has no smoke    
Aint i a genious  [/quoted]    
::) ::) ::)waima
ilishi

gogannaka

Hmn here's a simpler one :

Two volkswagen golf cars ,same make and same specifications took off on a 100 km journey at a speed of 100km/hour.One of the cars reached the destination in 80 minutes while the other one reached the destination in One hour twenty minutes...What could possibly have happened....it's really simple guy's just crack up ya brains a little (else it's 10 lashes for every1 especially eskimo) ;)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Borg

QuoteHmn here's a simpler one :

Two volkswagen golf cars ,same make and same specifications took off on a 100 km journey at a speed of 100km/hour.One of the cars reached the destination in 80 minutes while the other one reached the destination in One hour twenty minutes...What could possibly have happened....it's really simple guy's just crack up ya brains a little (else it's 10 lashes for every1 especially eskimo) ;)

Hmmm, there are so many variables that havent been taken into consideration, such as wind direction and speed, atmospheric pressure, acceleration, road gradient, surface conditions and so on. Which means there could be a million rasons why they got there at those times, a reason could be, one driver  just stopped to have some 'fura da nono', he had so much and fell asleep afterwards - who knows, many other things could have happened.
BUT anyway whats the difference between 1hr 20mins and 80 mins? Kkeekekekekeke ?;D ;D ;D ;D - I m so sure you thot you had me there, Gotcha!

Eat this:
I am something, i appear once in a 'minute' twice in 'moment' but never in 'a thousand years'. What am i? ?;)

gogannaka

QuoteHmmm, there are so many variables that havent been taken into consideration, such as wind direction and speed, atmospheric pressure, acceleration, road gradient, surface conditions and so on. Which means there could be a million rasons why they got there at those times, a reason could be, one driver ?just stopped to have some 'fura da nono', he had so much and fell asleep afterwards - who knows, many other things could have happened. ?
BUT anyway whats the difference between 1hr 20mins and 80 mins? Kkeekekekekeke ? ? ?- I m so sure you thot you had me there, Gotcha!
?
Hmn borg at one time i thot i had u.......but it's not surprising you got the answer after all your years on the starship enterprise(or is it voyager) ha ha ha ha ?;) :D :D

QuoteEat this:
I am something, i appear once in a 'minute' twice in 'moment' but never in 'a thousand years'. What am i?
This one will be answered after an extensive and scientific research.. ::)  

Dave_McEwan_Hill

maigemu

moha

hey guys i got this..............A boy  asked  is  father  how  much  does  it  cost  to  be  married?
till ballin till da day i die..............

kilishi

Quotehey guys i got this..............A boy ?asked ?is ?father ?how ?much ?does ?it ?cost ?to ?be ?married?

??? ??? ??? and then???????????????????
ilishi

gogannaka

moha

till ballin till da day i die..............

kilishi

Quotethe father said am still paying ::)

Ok he should marry four wives atr the same time ??? ???,i don't get it :-[
ilishi

Venom

IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

gogannaka

how much wud u pay me to xplain what moha means? :P :P :P.......only grown ups would know

Eskimo

Hi Gogannaka I am bak 2 recieve my 10 or is it 100 lashes 4 failing to give a different answer than the one given by Borg... definitely the driver who was behind must had a flat "taya" along the way. oya make u give me my 1000 lashes.

Hahaha ;D the payment 4 marriage... we aint paying anybpdy 2 tell us the answer...

The dad means he is still feeding and taking care of the wife as part of marriage contract. :-X

Na yi pass ot do I deserve another canning.. 8)

Eskimo

Hi Gogannaka I am bak 2 recieve my 10 or is it 100 lashes 4 failing to give a different answer than the one given by Borg... definitely the driver who was behind must had a flat "taya" along the way. oya make u give me my 1000 lashes.

Hahaha ;D the payment 4 marriage... we aint paying anybpdy 2 tell us the answer...

The dad means he is still feeding and taking care of the wife as part of marriage contract. :-X

Na yi pass or I deserve another canning.. 8)