News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Riddle"s and joke!!!!

Started by kilishi, July 28, 2003, 03:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guduma

A JOKE, BUT TRUE.

A sign board at the entrance of a Girls' High School in India reads:

TEN OCLOCK......LIGHTS OUT........CANDLES IN.

ELEVEN OCLOCK...CANDLES OUT!

The sign post is trying to tell students that by 10pm electrict light should be off. Candles can then be lit for an hour and be off by 11pm.

gogannaka

QuoteHi Gogannaka I am bak 2 recieve my 10 or is it 100 lashes 4 failing to give a different answer than the one given by Borg... definitely the driver who was behind must had a flat "taya" along the way. oya make u give me my 1000 lashes.

Hahaha ;D the payment 4 marriage... we aint paying anybpdy 2 tell us the answer...

The dad means he is still feeding and taking care of the wife as part of marriage contract. :-X

Na yi pass ot do I deserve another canning.. 8)
EH hem eskimo u r lucky ,we cud hav sent u back to your igloo home down in iceland :D :D :D anyway u attemted the question at least...............

and kuma u shud have let me collect the goro for the marriage question.....i know kilishi cud have paid a lot for the answer........... ;) :P
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Eskimo

G-naka could have smacked my bak, Lucky me ;D

share this joke with me:

A woman was falling from a 70 storey building and she was screaming for help when a man just put his two arms out for her to land on around the 60th floor. The woman, in her delight said " I am very happy and grateful, I can do anything for you"
"that is nice of you, will u sleep wit me tonyt" said the man.
"What! you are an animal!" replied the woman.
On hearing this the man just withdrew his arms and the woman kept diving, screaming at the top of her voice.
Somewhere around the 40th floor somebody rescued her in the same manner as the first one but after she xpres her gratefulness the man asked to sleep with her for just that nyt.
"Never, you are an animal!" said the woman
the man just let her keep goin down.
The woman now regretted. if only she had agreed to one of those guys she would have been saved, but now who will save her again.
somewhere around the 10th floor somebody rescued her in the same manner and the woman now full of joy said "oh i am very grateful, I can do anything for you for saving my life. infact i will sleep with you for 2nyt"
the man looked shocked "oh my God, i will never commit adultery in my life! you are an animal!" He then withdrew his hands the woman dived to the street and perished. ;D ;D
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

kilishi

Woowww unlucky woman indeed,may be she didn't say her suicide prayers ::) ::)
ilishi

Eskimo

SUICIDE PRAYERS ;D ;D ;D
that is the funniest joke ;D :D ;D :D :D

can you please teach us how to say it, Kilishi?

Eskimo

SUICIDE PRAYERS ;D ;D ;D
that is the funniest joke ;D :D ;D :D :D

can you please teach us how to say it, Kilishi?

kilishi

This joke is about lawyers

2 plus 2

A housewife, an accountant and a lawyer were asked "How much is 2 plus 2?"
The housewife replies: "Four!".

The accountant says: "I think it's either 3 or 4. Let me run those figures through my spreadsheet one more time."

The lawyer pulls the drapes, dims the lights and asks in a hushed voice, "How much do you want it to be?"
ilishi

IBB

hey guyz try this
This guy lives in the 74th floor when ever he's goin  2 office he enters lift and press 0 that's ground and come down, but when he comes back from work he walk all the way 2 74th floor. Y so?

Another 1
Mr Smith went to a town on Friday and spent 4 nites and came back on Friday. How comes?

U r in  a race when u gone passed the 2nd person what's ur position. pls every1 should attemt this 1
IHS

kilishi

QuoteU r in ?a race when u gone passed the 2nd person what's ur position. pls every1 should attemt this 1

Answer: Defenitely u're the 2nd

A joke
Guy goes to the doctor to get the results of a health check.
Doctor says 'Iv'e got good news and bad news, which do you want first?'
'Guy says good news first.'
'OK, You got 24 hours to live'
'thanks, whats the bad news!'
'I should' ve told you yesterday!'
ilishi

zezezee

i'll c who can crack this 1:

A filght from  USA to Canada, carrying 129 passengers, 76 were from Nigeria, 27 from France, 8 were brits, 2 were chinese, and the rest from US, had an engine breakdown and crashlanded on the boarder between the 2 countries, exaclty on the boader.

Where would the survivors be burried?
Hey, if u already knw the answer dnt attempt it ok.
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Bashir

y shd survivors b buried?

what has 4 legs n flies?

3 ants were walking in a row n d 1st one said: there r two ants behind me. d 2nd ant said: there r two ants behind me. d 3rd ant says: there r two ants in front of me. how is that possible?

Anonymous

Guduma

Anonymous

A father's child, a mother's child, yet no one's son.
Who am I. ???