News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LETTER TO MY GOOD FRIEND(S) AT K-ONLINE

Started by JiboNura, February 16, 2004, 03:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JiboNura

My dear 1/2sy,

How's your blood 's'? Hope she is doing great. Tell her that I saw her 'fanciful answer' at Filin wasa kwakwalwa. And 'am somehow wondering whether she hasn't read any of Abubakar Imam's "speech is an asset and/or wisdom", during her primary/ secondary days. If so, pls get me informed so that I can reserve a copy for her 'cos she is missing a lot from Waziriyy...ahmm...Waziri Aku.

As regards to your excitable comments on " A toast for Dyme Queen", I just want to advice on one or two things:

First, as per as 'we' are concerned, DYME is the queen of the house, who must absolutely be obeyed. So tread with her softly. And I being "her sultanate" deserve to be given that power of irreproachability! (Laughs).

Secondly, whenever you see Zee-zee tell him that I'm greeting but he shouldn't mind me about those questions. Let him go ahead and answer every one if he can. Please my dear, amm...just wanted to say that whenever you call Fulanicious, Hausanicious and Kanonicious, do help me ask whether they have done felicitous celebrity with their Naman Sallah. And in case you must gossip, I.M message Waziri, Mudacris, Ibro2g, Lionger and "I" that " Nura Purge thrice due to ample dosage of Kayan ciki.

I urge you to call @ ?"What is your sign now?" and see Maqari's praise singing haplessness.
Don't forget to extend my warmest regards to Kilishi and twiddling...tt... "TWINKLING" little star!!! Also, if you wouldn't mind I want to you to flash Alhamza, Ihsan, Fateez, and Yadudu and tell them that we have not been getting in touch with each other. Or does that mean they don't want to know about my love with the iron Lady? Do tell them that they should keep in touch because of the forth-coming wedding scheduled to take place in Tokyo!!!!!!

Gimbiya...uhmm...Gimbiya, anyway, let me keep quite. But just in case you see her, pls, tell her, 'She is not being fair to meee'. >:( >:( >:(

If not because of the fear that the burden may be too much on you, 1/2sy, I wouldn't mind you calling Dan Banza and tell him what his friend (Wowo) did:

That his father has left him enough money with Mallam Nasidi, before he died, and that Mallam shouldn't notify Wowo until he attains sensible maturity, says Wowo's father. When Nasidi was on the verge of death, he sent for Wowo to come so that he can tell him where the money is buried. But Wowo couldn't turn up. Now that Mallam Nasidi is dead without Wowo being told of his monies whereabouts, Wowo is frustrated because there is no way he can raise the money for them to go to Bushasha!!!Say Hi to Gogannaka and Masoyi,and don't forget to hint masoyi that he has a secret admirer...Tsumbur...... :D :D :D

Finally, in all my taciturnity, I have forgotten to give you a special protocol to the learned elders who deserve to be given due respect due to their contributions and monitoring of events. Pls, 1/2sy before tendering that protocol, bow down and salute to Admin, Mallam Waziri, Mr. David, Jack Fulcher and EMTL, whenever you see them.

I wish you the very best in all your undertakings.

Thanks.
Yours lovingly, 8) 8) 8)
Nura.

*~MuDa~*

QuoteMy dear 1/2sy,

And in case you must gossip, I.M message Waziri, Mudacris, Ibro2g, Lionger and "I" that " Nura Purge thrice due to ample dosage of Kayan ciki.

I wish you the very best in all your undertakings.

Thanks.
Yours lovingly, 8) 8) 8)
Nura.

So upon all ze qualities u habe described, it is only ze art op munafunci u saw zat it was pit por me 2 b reppered 2...to zan yi maganin ka wallahi...ku kuma kuna ji ko?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

JiboNura

So upon all ze qualities u habe described, it is only ze art op munafunci u saw zat it was pit por me 2 b reppered 2...to zan yi maganin ka wallahi...ku kuma kuna ji ko?

Ya salam,
Mudacris, it is unfortunate that you did'nt understand the whole content and purpose of my letter.If at all what I have said touched your feelings, i beg 'ur pardon. But what of Waziri, Ibro2g, lionger and others? Does that mean they don't have feelings? I think not. May be you've misconstrued me from the on set. Once again, I'm sorry for the inconveniences this might have caused you. :-[ :-[ :-[

*~MuDa~*

U habe worsen ze situation again....wato me i'm abnormal kenan ko? Ko kuma peelings din nawa r wrong...apter writing somesin' clearly zat if hafsa wants to do Munafunci she "can" come 2 us...."He"...(holding his heads wit both hands)...a whole me?...a whole A.O.P.P Fresidential candidate?????
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dante

U habe worsen ze situation again....wato me i'm abnormal kenan ko? Ko kuma peelings din nawa r wrong...apter writing somesin' clearly zat if hafsa wants to do Munafunci she "can" come 2 us...."He"...(holding his heads wit both hands)...a whole me?...a whole A.O.P.P Fresidential candidate?????

LoL , haba dai! he waz jus kiddin ya i guess!

Hausanicious

just wanted to say that whenever you call Fulanicious, Hausanicious and Kanonicious, do help me ask whether they have done felicitous celebrity with their Naman Sallah.

Yeah we really did celebrate cos the Elephant that we slaughtered this Sallah has all been exhausted by ppl
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!