News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Difference Between Men&Women..........

Started by Runs, February 12, 2004, 09:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Runs

What is the difference between men and women?

1. A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

2. Men wake up as good-looking as when they went to bed. Women somehow deteriorate during the night.

3. A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he wants. A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't want.

4. A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't. A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, and she does.

5. There are two times when a man doesn't understand a woman- before and after marriage.

6. A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

7. To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.

8. Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!

9. A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

10. Women look at a wedding as the beginning of romance, while men look at a wedding as the ending of romance.

ahmud

million

I m just a new comer to d room so plz bear with my points...

Some times not all women are the same, unlike  e.g my mom is not 1 of that victims... ;)

Hausanicious

Actually, this piece of urs is very interesting. I believe may be u r a participant observer thats why u come up with such a conclusion. I will like to see a reply from the side of women to see their own views.
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

kharuldeen

it's true but my mum is not like that.i will like to hear the views of ummita and tsumburbura.

sadiq_ahmed

Quoteit's true but my mum is not like that.i will like to hear the views of ummita and tsumburbura.
whatz ur problem with them.

alimsuf

What is the difference between men and women?
Yah Mahmood, u r really a veryyy veryyy good analyst Indeed. However, I must emphasize that Men and Women are created with parallel biological and physical differences, and the effect of such differences affect whatsoever they do. This makes things  possible or impossible, best fitting or not between either of them.They are socially equal.  They all need each other to prosper and they are meant to supplement each other not to complement.... For Feminism or Kallabi tsakanin rauwuna...sai in ce a kai kasuwa ba ta Zazzau ba ta Kano.

kharuldeen