News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

could luv be this trouble!!!

Started by ali_grema, January 25, 2004, 10:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ali_grema

yo readers,
            i have a tale of something u would call "love",to some so blissfull and sweet to me its a world of joy,whats luv if you can't express ur feelin which you believe are wrong or right!she believes giving me a tough time will make me want her thats too of the primitive way,learning to share,even to abuse urselves not to lie in which most of us do is now the modern way of love.
       yo lover if ur girl won't accept the truth from you then take hers and leave her to her lies and also applies to the guys too!!till we meet next time,get ready for v......
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? urs ali g the house

Hafsy_Lady

Quotei've heard ur tales and i'm really finding u challenging!!! hope its true ur too hot for kano guys and too dam right to meet u,ohh!forgot that i will be ik city february for amina(ummi white's)wedding so get ready!!chikitos

??? :-/ :-/ :-/ AND WHO IS GREGORY WRITING TO? AND WHAT IS HE RANTING ABOUT? AND WHY THIS TOPIC? AND WHTA IS THE MORAL OF HIS TOPIC SEF?
What you see is what you get[/b]

Ihsan

*hiss* see dis one...wetin de worry u boy? no sense of direction in ur thing...so plz explain urself more :)
greetings from Ihsaneey

Hafsy_Lady

ABI WOOOOOOOOO MY SISTER, EBI LIKE SAY, MAKE I RESERVE MY COMMENTS TO DON FINISH ZANCE KAWAI

MHMMM IHSAN, I WAN GO UMMI BLUE'S, GREEN'S, PURPLE'S, LILAC'S, ORANGE'S, MARRON'S, CREAMS WEDDING YOU WAN COME?
What you see is what you get[/b]

*~MuDa~*

Haba 'yan mata? He just heard tales n he is not eben sure zat ze rumour is correct, may b he thinks he is a hard timer on "toasting" issues, he dont know ze saying "ko da me ka zo an fika"....... (Murmuring 2 hausanicious....."how i wish he co-incidentally meets Hafsy? *grinning Wickedly*)
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dante

Quotei've heard ur tales and i'm really finding u challenging!!! hope its true ur too hot for kano guys and too dam right to meet u,ohh!forgot that i will be ik city february for amina(ummi white's)wedding so get ready!!chikitos

U R welcome 2 Kano, Ali G. in the house ko? ???
Have'nt u heard this sayin bout KN that
          "KODA ME KAZO AN FIKA!" :o

Ibro2g

Well Well Well, now look what the cat dragged in...its Ali Grema!
Seems peeps never change huh! but people around here dont understand what u!!! are writing, franckly no one will, not even the Amiummi wyte choco blue herself. Clearify urself bro!
Safety and Peace

Twinkle

Oboy, commot go correct ur e mail direction,  ebi like say this kind challenging, too hot, dam right, white's wedding  yabbing u dey do no link any track we de de talk for hiya.

(*whispering 2 Ihsan:- wai shi nan zai nuna mana turancin nigadaz,  ::) ya kuma nuna mana ba a cikin kauyen mu yake ba)    ;D
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

ali_grema

hey!!!chillex ; ;)
           you seem to be what people say,never realise what that you not more than the MALO type everyone is chattering about.i thought i drew ur attention,yeah i did!!!all the same change,the world is evolving and kano is'nt to be left out....thanx ibru,i guess i can recall u in abuja.take care man

ummita

Haba leave Alee alone......he said he wants attention! Wuna grab attention seeker! He also said u guys r all malos........& that ya'all need 2 chillex..........dont worry Alee we will killex, slauthex, frylex u in a pannex if u dontex ur timex......
Welcomex Abuja malo 8) Enjoy ur stay & remain chillexxxxxx  kai!!!(she laffs)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ihsan

Quotehey!!!chillex ; ;)
? ? ? ? ? ?you seem to be what people say,never realise what that you not more than the MALO type everyone is chattering about.i thought i drew ur attention,yeah i did!!!all the same change,the world is evolving and kano is'nt to be left out....thanx ibru,i guess i can recall u in abuja.take care man
does that makes ANY sense to u? (ali)..uufff u have no better work to do  ::)
greetings from Ihsaneey

sadiq_ahmed

tmega

Quoteyo readers,
? ? ? ? ? ? i have a tale of something u would call "love",to some so blissfull and sweet to me its a world of joy,whats luv if you can't express ur feelin which you believe are wrong or right!she believes giving me a tough time will make me want her thats too of the primitive way,learning to share,even to abuse urselves not to lie in which most of us do is now the modern way of love.
? ? ? ?yo lover if ur girl won't accept the truth from you then take hers and leave her to her lies and also applies to the guys too!!till we meet next time,get ready for v......

all dis thing i no no understand.

Eskimo

wanix ya debox ruwax dafax himself...dont worry am trying to imitate ummitaX. hahahaha ;D ;D ;D abeg liv A-G alone..
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

alimsuf

Hey K- Onliner!!!
Whats going on!!!. Just wellcome Ali G as he is new in the forum and give a benefit of doubt. His true colour will prevail as we go along.All I can say to us: If U botha to think b4 U speak; Plzz botha to browze b4 U post.......
I dey neutral wohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh