News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Cigiya 'yan uwa

Started by Ihsan, January 31, 2003, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

Bakangizooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
goooooogannnnaaaaakkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
TKTKTKTKTKTKTTKTKTKTKTTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKT
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Dan Borno, this yr loudspeaker man and this your boy wentin dem wan swallow like that? Haba !! dem get big mouths!! Kada kuda ya fada fa.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Lawwali

Quote from: HUSNAA on March 05, 2009, 06:42:34 PM
Dan Borno, this yr loudspeaker man and this your boy wentin dem wan swallow like that? Haba !! dem get big mouths!! Kada kuda ya fada fa.

Kin san DB yace yanzu zasu far algaita,busa da kuma kade-kade tun da anyi sabon shehun Barno, Maiyiwuwa tha loudspeaker man is announcing and the avarter man/Boy is fore-celebrating.
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

waduz

Jama'a, ina Ajingi? Ko ya jinginaddamu ne? ;D ;D

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

GGNK wai ina Alkanawi ne? haba sai kace we are
still in the cave age? tell him his attention is needed
indian mike mike
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

waduz

Goga gaskiyanka. Ina Docta MYSELF ta shiga ne? Ku dubo min nan, ku dubo min can. ;D ;D

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Nuradden Jibo has not been feeling well for some days. Allah (SWT) ya bashi lahiya.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

waduz

Ayya, ina addua Allah SWY Ya bashi lafiya, amin.

Nima dai kam gani da lafiyar zabuwa, jiki da lafiya, kai ba bu! ;D

waduz

Wallahi kuwa, myself. Bashi da mutunci ko kadan. Amma dai ya wuce, ni da shi kam.

waduz

Danborno, ina kai na shiga ne? Mutun na duba ko zan gani kai, amma babu. Lafiya, kakke? Yoo, ngila zowro. Ati wundu ye, aaa? ;D ;D

Lawwali

Nuraddeen ALLAH shi baka lafiya. me ke damunka, mu roki UMMITA & HUSNAA su nema maka magani? lol ;D ;D
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

*~MuDa~*

This is really weird...where did everybody go???
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.