News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Cigiya 'yan uwa

Started by Ihsan, January 31, 2003, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibro2g

I respect your courage and confidence goggs, but I'm afraid K-online is getting worse, for just one reason; Respect. Its what was taking away from here, and every member saw blood freedom in the meaningless messages loaded in here all the time. The respect that took away our creativity, our value and our very own Identity.

I would want u to look at all the posts in this place and count how many there is now that you could give a reasonable reply to. Ask urself...

I'm not here to diss anyone or point fingers as I myself is a member of this ever gr8 site of ours, but why dont we make it gr8ter, why cant we make the best of ourselves outta this, and make it the best website it can be, and we ourselves will find a better people among ourselves.

I plead today for a "review" of ourselves today, so maybe we can find a better place among us tomorrow...

They say"Great power comes with great responsibility... figure it out"
Safety and Peace

gogannaka

Find below reasons y these members are missin:

1.Ibro2g-----Busy with his final yr project.

2.Fateez------Fund raising for charity..Not enuff tym nowadays

3.Ummitah----Has joined the da'awah group in her school.She's always engaged in islamic debates.

4.Hafsy--------Has joined the girl's brigade.She's chief cook in her camp.

5.Mudacriss----Still in that Saudi jail....Zezezee told me that in some few weeks the prison authorities will provide internet services to inmates...so we hofe to hear prom mudacriss.

5.Shiekh------Da'awah also

6.Ajingi--------To much work in the cement factory.

7.Figorms------Totally lost.

8.jibonura------Hiding himself.Wanted by Saminu turaki.

9.Fulanizzle-----Recovering from a fractured leg.

10.Twinkle------Suffering from short term memory loss.I was amazed to hear from a reliable source that she never forgets her time to eat.

11.Mlbash------Snake bite.

12.Ihsan--------Ita take jiyyar mlbash.

13.Dankauye-----ba a baki na za ku ji labarin shi ba.....Zezezee zai gaya muku.....hodijan
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

mlbash

Quote from: "gogannaka"Find below reasons y these members are missin:

1.Ibro2g-----Busy with his final yr project.

2.Fateez------Fund raising for charity..Not enuff tym nowadays

3.Ummitah----Has joined the da'awah group in her school.She's always engaged in islamic debates.

5.Mudacriss----Still in that Saudi jail....Zezezee told me that in some few weeks the prison authorities will provide internet services to inmates...so we hofe to hear prom mudacriss.

5.Shiekh------Da'awah also

6.Ajingi--------To much work in the cement factory.

7.Figorms------Totally lost.

8.jibonura------Hiding himself.Wanted by Saminu turaki.

9.Fulanizzle-----Recovering from a fractured leg.

10.Twinkle------Suffering from short term memory loss.I was amazed to hear from a reliable source that she never forgets her time to eat.

11.Mlbash------Snake bite.

12.Ihsan--------Ita take jiyyar mlbash.

13.Dankauye-----ba a baki na za ku ji labarin shi ba.....Zezezee zai gaya muku.....hodijan

uhmmm...........................yaushe akai wannan bidirin ban sani ba? lailai anyi bani! anyway i'm coming back soon!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Hafsy_Lady

Wulakanci Gogannaka, who told you I use to cook? :lol:  

To all my sistas Fateez(You no dey check up on a sista why now?)

Twinkle (you suppose to dey shine over my head at nigth.....kilonshe?)

Fulanicious(Jabbama!......wetin dey yuwa side....I go soon trowey you hinvitation)

Beautilicious (Abi you don marry H. Potter?)

Babygul(Ke no comments......You have just vanished without a trace?)

Ummita (Oh gel how far with that thing? 2 weeks no yarn. That plan too rough for me to handle, but I  dey mish you so)

Sista Kilishi (my one and only, you are most cherished),

Gimbiya (Sista plenty days no yarn)

A'a ni ina sa salati ne ya shiga sef?

Ibro2g U R D BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT But where di hell is u?

Mudacris (Oh boy wetin?)

Waziri (Kai naka na sumpu.....ha body?)

Kitkat (Ha far wit di chocolate factory we wan put money togeda hinvest for yuwa village)

Dankauye (I spot your girlfreind with another dude, betta check the down low shes up at :roll: )

Figorms (wetin dey shele brotha?)

Oga Admin (ya aiki, ya dawainiya......how kanoonline?)

Di pessin wey dey only comot for kanoonline season, season (the second administrator, we dey miss you)

Who again mhmmm mhmmmm mhmmm (eatin her supar spicy INDOMIE NOODLES). Anyway as I dey eat so its hard to remember the whole family... row call too long.......but all di members wey no I dey give dem positivity....make dem know say I miss dem well well. All those wey I dey misyarn negativity make dem know say they do not xsist in my eyes :lol:  But most importantly I love everyyyyyyyyyyyyy bodyyyyyyyyyy and missed all.

C ya ehds none asked of my whereabouts only sista Kilishi. Sista Kilishi...........(Planting muah muah muah muah on your chicks)
What you see is what you get[/b]

IBB

:shock: i no dey here fa kai error sun manta damu n they say we r family.

u c y every1 gone coz u folks dont care but is cool i no know any person 4 here too
IHS

ummita

Kai Kanoonliners, all u of r so unkind. Dats true......u guys juss went on cold turkey on IBB & ERROR. How cud u, its all unfair. Gaskiya u guys hav a bone 2 pick up with IBB & ERROR. Its juss lyk ya'all 4got bout dis 2 funny gud guys. I juss cnt believe! NOOOOOO u guys did not!!!! Truth b told IBB & ERROR if it was me mhmmmmmmmm :evil:  U guys juss gonna let members go lyk dat? I taut d bond in dis forum was supposedly xtra strong.....So k-onlynerz, y didnt u ppl search 4 these two? Kai! dis is absolutely not fair! ERROR & IBB, u best do sumthin bout it, tyk mattaz in2 ur own handz.

PS: I was d only one who asked bout ur whereabouts (she laffs)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

IBB

IHS

MySeLf

Hello guys!
Longessssssssssst time!
Hope u are all doing fine.
Well got to get going now, hope to come back soon.
Peace Out!
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

sadiq

Where is Nuruddeen and Dankauye?Have always been their great fan.
oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "sadiq"Where is Nuruddeen and Dankauye?Have always been their great fan.

I dey Kampe! But actually I have been very busy these days in fact, I may end up leaving this interesting forum because of other issues that may not allow me to be regularly commenting on my friends posts. I will really miss the naggings of people like Mallamt, Indabawa and the  wonderful moments of Mlbash, Dymequeen/ Blackqueen, Ibro2g, Myyadudu, Fateez, Ummita, and my stubborn friends such as 1/2sy lady, IBB, and my gentle pals Mudacris, I, Kilishi, Fulanicious/ Fulanizzle, and hausanicoius. Really I will miss our learned elders like EMTL, MacDave- Ewan Hill, Lionger and co. But of course I will miss my very idealistic friend Maqari.It's wonderful being with you guysand ladies. I had very nice moments throughout. If I wronged any one of you Please I beg your pardon. As the saying goes: WE LIVE TO PART ...and that doesn't mean we can't meet or write to each other again. So Please remember to keep in touch wherever you may be.

Thank you all.I remain loyal!
Jibo Nura, a.k.a Nuruddeen
1. Desert Herald Newspapers,
No.6 North Road,
G.R.A Red cross Building
Opp. Nepa Abakpa,
Kaduna state, Nigeria( www.deherald.com)

2. Arewa online News media, Canada.
www.arewa-online.com
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Maqari

I would'nt exactaly refer to myself as "idealistic" nor was I previously ever branded as such.  but whatever gets ya' rocks off bro...............if that makes you feel any better then so be it.
farewell buddy.

IBB

So Please remember to keep in touch wherever you may be.

No.6 North Road,
G.R.A Red cross Building
Opp. Nepa Abakpa,

www.arewa-online.com[/size][/color][/color][/quote]

Inshaallah
IHS

mlbash

Quote from: "Nuruddeen"
Quote from: "sadiq"Where is Nuruddeen and Dankauye?Have always been their great fan.

I dey Kampe! But actually I have been very busy these days in fact, I may end up leaving this interesting forum because of other issues that may not allow me to be regularly commenting on my friends posts. I will really miss the naggings of people like Mallamt, Indabawa and the  wonderful moments of Mlbash, Dymequeen/ Blackqueen, Ibro2g, Myyadudu, Fateez, Ummita, and my stubborn friends such as 1/2sy lady, IBB, and my gentle pals Mudacris, I, Kilishi, Fulanicious/ Fulanizzle, and hausanicoius. Really I will miss our learned elders like EMTL, MacDave- Ewan Hill, Lionger and co. But of course I will miss my very idealistic friend Maqari.It's wonderful being with you guysand ladies. I had very nice moments throughout. If I wronged any one of you Please I beg your pardon. As the saying goes: WE LIVE TO PART ...and that doesn't mean we can't meet or write to each other again. So Please remember to keep in touch wherever you may be.

No.6 North Road,
G.R.A Red cross Building
Opp. Nepa Abakpa,

www.arewa-online.com

THE JIBO! I REMAIN LOYAL TOO! WE DE MIS YA!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

*~MuDa~*

Dont worry...i habe broke out prom zere just as Sirius Black Broke Out prom Azkaban just 2 get you. Am in Kano so Beware.

Por all op U who habe missed me...I habe missed u too...just as much ..kawai dai due to some terrestrial occufations i haben't been able to say hi. Amma na dawo...Yauwa.

Am given shout out to all my feofle; Dante, Hausanicious, Zeezeze, Kanolicious, Sheikh, Tsumburbura, Waziri, J.Nura, Ibro2g, Ajingi...etc.

Mah Lubely sisters Ummita, Babylicious, Fateez (do u still were zose glasses)?, friend, twinkle, fulanizzle, blaqueen...etc

And Mah Sa'idawa fellas; G.nnaka, Dan kauye (i think tun kaka bn ngashi ba) Hafsy (Gossifium Specie...no vex..just a comfliment,.

And por zos i cudnt name...Muah Muah muah (Much LuB)..  i still remain Mudacris...ze undisfuted Fresident Op Kanoonline.  Dante? did u frinted out zose fosters por ze koming election? Yakmata Mu Zarce fa?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc