News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Cigiya 'yan uwa

Started by Ihsan, January 31, 2003, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 20, 2007, 05:22:10 AM
Allahu Akbar!
IBB has gone offline for more than 2 wks! Ko duriyar sa ba 'a ji ba a wannan Eid Greetings. Allah Ya sa dai lafiya. I think he is busy on preparing for his upcoming viva. Allah Ya Tabbatar da alheri and once u've bagged it IBB, there is a thread to announce the good news to us. Allah Ya Taimaka.
PS Eid Mubarak in arrears.
Muda ma is too busy I guess. Muda Eid Mubarak to u too. Show ur self soon.....

Lafiya yake Hajiya Husnaa. He sent to me text on Sallah day. And Muda ma lafiya yake amma dai shi bani da tabbas kamar Oga IBB.

We are still looking for dan-kauye.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

ALBISHIRINKU YAN MAJALISA,
After so many effort to contact Alkanawy my
missing friend, i have him at last.  He asked
me to inform all forumites that he is doing fine
and good and promised to be back ASAP.

I wish to say big thank you to Gogannaka who
has always been with me and provided me with
useful contact information.  Myself, has also been
of help to me - finally i got my long lost friend.

Wai Ina Janwuya ne?
Muhsin kwana biyu, ko dai ba kudin browsing ne? ask your aunty to send you something mana
Where is IBB

Have a nice weekend jama'a
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Ni kuma fa who shared your heart ache at the loss of your friend and tried to contribute my little mite? I dont get any mention in the thanks? >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Anyway haka duniya ta gada... yimaka rana ka rama min da dare  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

It was the excitement of talking to Alkanawy
dont be offended, you are the real master
behind finding alkanawy, you motivated me,
you encouraged me, infact, i mentioned your
name to Alkanawy.

Are you ok with this now?  ;D
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Dan-Borno on December 28, 2007, 06:43:52 PM
It was the excitement of talking to Alkanawy
dont be offended, you are the real master
behind finding alkanawy, you motivated me,
you encouraged me, infact, i mentioned your
name to Alkanawy.

Are you ok with this now?  ;D

She is not, its not enough, infact you have to send some material things as well my man...you know its always material to appease women! ;)
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Dan-Borno on December 28, 2007, 04:55:50 PM

Muhsin kwana biyu, ko dai ba kudin browsing ne? ask your aunty to send you something mana

Kai DB...lol...this is outrageous...lol una no go kill me for this site!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

IBB

My feofle i'm back from my break. I decided since Eid, Christmas and New year break is here why not i take advantage of it and take break from everything. Alhamdullilah I'm back

To those that have missed and been searching for me like Hussna, Muhsin and Daneil-Borno I much appreciate it.

TO HUSSNA seen ur post; dont worry when the time comes I will surely post the I-V. Are you down with going to Maradi (Niger) for the abumnan?
IHS

HUSNAA

Welcome back IBB! Good to see yr avatar again!! ;D ;D ;D ;D. The house wallahi yayi dan drying out without yr presence!
Hope u had a good break.

gogannaka

DB nice to know that you have finally contacted you Oga.

I hope you told him to report back ASAP ko kuma ayi juyin mulki.

Wai ina Fateez ne?Any news?
Amira ma kwana biyu,tun sallah bata sake lekowa ba.
Bee ma has hidden in the beehive.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Kai! Muma dai bara mu gudu ko aringa neman mu!! ;D ;D ;D

gogannaka

Haba dai,ana zaman lafiya.
You are one person that we can't afford your absense.

So stay put abeg.

Waduz ma ina jin tun da ya je kauye sallah bai dawo ba.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

ajingi

Transformation issue most be explain... 8) 8)
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

bakangizo

Jama'a akwai wanda ya san inda neozizo ya je ya boye? Da kuma 'he he' Fateez.

GoodFella

Nobody is asking for me, ko ban kai matsayin ba jama'a? ??? :o
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

Muhsin

Quote from: GoodFella on January 07, 2008, 10:25:11 AM
Nobody is asking for me, ko ban kai matsayin ba jama'a? ??? :o

C'mon GoodFella and don't be YoungFella mana? It isn't completely like this...but something else. Any way, how old are you in the forum? Hmm...just kidding ok? LOL ;D

@DB

I was late. I couldn't have come in the right time to respond to your mocking reply. Next time...

Cigiya:

Where on Allah's earth are our two cherished members; Miss Amira and other active miss, talking about Miss Bee?   Dama Hajiya UmmuTameem has told us of her departure. Wish she and you ladies are all doing alright up there, amin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.