News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Cigiya 'yan uwa

Started by Ihsan, January 31, 2003, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Ibro2g

PPPPPPPrrrrrrresent! ;D
I'm looking for Abdulmalik.......dazz, where are u?
You know they should be a buzz in kanoonline. Mr.Moderator Muda, could u please look into the possibility?  ;)

Safety and peace be upon u
Safety and Peace

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Hafsy_Lady

Dama na sa ido ne naga suwaye Foes dina kuma suwaye Friends! Muhsin kai dai ka fita.

Everybodi jeloz mi, Everybodi jeloz mi, Everybodyyyyyyyy jeloz miiii becosh of my ikebehhhhh, ooops I meant becoz of my appointment

Ana mun Black stomach!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Ok, just messin bout ;D......nah I really mean it >:(

What you see is what you get[/b]

Ibro2g

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on January 14, 2008, 11:20:22 PM

Make up ur mind...congrats anyways

Abdulmalik, where are you?

May safety and peace be with you
Safety and Peace

HUSNAA

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on January 14, 2008, 11:20:22 PM
Dama na sa ido ne naga suwaye Foes dina kuma suwaye Friends! Muhsin kai dai ka fita.

Everybodi jeloz mi, Everybodi jeloz mi, Everybodyyyyyyyy jeloz miiii becosh of my ikebehhhhh, ooops I meant becoz of my appointment

what was that in aid of i wonder??? ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Hafsy_Lady

Husna, Foe? Yep! Husna jelosh? Yep! A line across her name from the friends list. Done! ;D ;D ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

Muhsin

HUSNAA

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on January 15, 2008, 02:55:18 AM
Husna, Foe? Yep! Husna jelosh? Yep! A line across her name from the friends list. Done! ;D ;D ;D

Kai!! when I was just beginning to fall in love with the parrot!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Mufi

Amira n Bee kwana biyu? hope u r alright.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

Muhsin

Wallahi Mufi. Allah yasa lafiya, amin.

Dan-Borno

GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT

The entire members of Kanoonline Forum wishes to inform the
general public that one of its illustrious and courageous member
is no where to be seen.  His last known whereabout is at the
General Board while commenting on the Plight of one Nuhu Ribadu
as follows:

Quote from: Nuruddeen on December 30, 2007, 05:06:07 PM
Whenever I am sanguine about the situation in my country, the wallaby track of the kitschy crowds dislodges my concept and ideologies to a genetic monstrosity, preferring a pessimistic posture in the context of paradoxical contradictions. Mallam Nuhu Ribadu is now removed from the EFCC job by President Umaru Musa Yar adua in connivance with the Inspector General of Police. This deal shoddy as it is, will not go well with the Nigerian State, especially now that the polity is in dire need of rescue from the everlasting corruptible generations. I have said it times without number in this very conventional space that every well meaning Nigerian who wish Nigeria well will definitely sympathize with her own situation on two things. First, her position as a failed state where all democratic etiquettes, decorum, and principles are no longer obtainable, but thwarted and obliterated by undesirable elements who do not mean well to our national savvy. Second, are the pathological symptoms and chronic signs of power maneuverability, which made our leaders go crazy in the business of dispensing injustice and dishonesty under the guise of pursuit of the rule of law.

It is an established fact that the likes of Nuhu Ribadu and El-Rufai are what the entire Nigerian people deems fit to get as turn around shakers and prime movers of the dejected entity called Nigeria. These people against the backdrop of all criticisms and hate have tried willy –nilly to put things in order. But today, a lot of accusations and political melodrama have flooded the country that these people are no longer useful even when they were hell-bent to sacrifice their lives in dealing with Nigerian situation squarely.

Well, I don't think this country will grow in the near future. Certainly not during our generation. Were  Mallam Aminu Kano, Sa'adu Zungur(Dan kwarai), Zik of Africa, Sardauna  alive, they would have asked Allah for an early recall because of the way Nigeria is transformed into an avalanche of betrayals and bundles of deceit, corruption, bribery, sheer fraud and vendetta.

Just because Mallam Nuhu Ribadu wants to prove to the whole world that certain governor single handedly used tax-payers money to sponsor Yar'adua's campaign, could be tactically penalized by obliging him to go back to school?

In sha Allah some of us that have been threatened this way will soon go to exile by dropping our pen and watch things from the background. Throughout my seven years of national commentaries in the Nigerian dailies, I have never seen a country that is so resilient and hopeless like ours. It is only in Nigeria that when an officer shows any sign of competence, he/she is rewarded with ingratitude of the so-called servant leaders as martial valour.

When a friend of mine invited me to Ghana to stay with him for a year, I was initially lackadaisical; because I thought we can stay home and make our country great. But now I think I have no choice than to make him know that I am ready to go even beyond Ghana. When Governor Turaki threatened me by sending his Commissioner of special duties and social securities, to stop me from telling truth to power, just because I am defending an agrarian state that is cheated, ravaged and bastardized, I was made to lose some focus. But that could not kill but makes me stronger. To date, if I remember what happened, I become completely bemused at our so-called leaders, because they are nothing but laughing stocks. They tried to intimidate me but at the end of the day got intimidated; they tried to blackmail me but it's they who got blackmailed.

To me, the truth is the best and my only friend. And as my mentor, Paul Mamza says, for those who chose to follow the path of chicanery really find us very unpalatable.

I will have to beg all my friends here at Kanoonline to please forgive me if I wronged anybody, because I will soon exit myself from featuring in any analytical discourse or issues that has to do with Nigeria. I will remove all my posts from Kanoonline and anybody who is interested in them can contact me any day i.e for those who have my contacts.

My mind has already told me to go back to construction industry (a place where I am properly destined to be) and finish the rest of my life goals and career there. Really, I have to confess to you that I am tired the way my very close friend and associate, Ibrahim Waziri stopped contributing and featuring regularly in any meaningful national discourse. In deed, when Ibrahim Waziri stopped writing for a while, I was particularly not happy based on the fact that when one stops contributing, he/she begins to die.

However, I am not saying that I will stop writing or passing commentaries at the national or international scene, but for Nigeria, I am no longer hopeful as to when my mind will ever have a flash back. It is my firm belief that, I in company of Waziri have tried our best and Allah knows that we have gathered ample experience over our involvement with our learned elders. I have intermingled and championed a course with the likes of Profs Ango and U.B Ahmed, Kabiru Tsafe(former state minister of petroleum), Kurfi, Mahmud Tukur,  and Alhaji Magaji Dambatta. But whenever I remember the series of meetings we have undergone with these people, which ended up as an exercise in futility, I feel sad and totally disgruntled about the attitude and mentality of our people.

May God save Nigeria, but I cannot be consumed by these crops of personalities who don't care for the well being and future of our young generations. Surely posterity will never forgive them for ravaging the collective efforts of their grand grandparents.

If anyone sees him or hears about his whereabout should kindly
call the attention of kanoonline Administrator while he should
come down to the office of Chit-Chat moderator to collect his
$500.00 reward or its equivalent.

Mind you, we need him alive unharmed and in a state of consciouness.

Announcer:
DB
on behalf of all concerned members
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Fateez

Thanks for checking on me, people. I have been doing great, Alhamdulilah. Just

really, really busy trying to sort out my life and finishing off the final touches on

the blueprint of how I'm going to take over the world – Pinky and the Brain style!

Hope everyone has been in good health :)

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Ibro2g

Its just nice to see another fan of Arthur C. Clarke
Now I know why u chose the Pinky and the brain style...who is ur Pinky ...or ur Brain?
Safety and Peace

Muhsin

DB, I'll soon award you the most talkative and funny guy of KanoOnline. How hilarious!

Its very nice and impressive to see olf folks are reincarnating like this. Who on God's earth takes burden of calling you back margically like this? Welcome back Fateez.