News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Cigiya 'yan uwa

Started by Ihsan, January 31, 2003, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Fateez we hope you are here to stay.
Kada a mana ta leko ta koma.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on January 16, 2008, 11:59:26 AM
Fateez we hope you are here to stay.
Kada a mana ta leko ta koma.

Ai da ita da Ummita da Hafsy da sauransu sai hakuri. Akwai ta leko ta koma.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Fateez

:) Thanks Ibro ggnk and Muhsin!

Hehehehehee, Pinky or Brain? Well even though it sounds flattering to be a

Biological Recombinant Algorithmic Intelligent Nexus (B.R.A.I.N), I must say

I'm so not aggressive. Pinky on the other hand, may not be as smart as the

average mouse but he is a fun-loving, full of life and totally adorable fellow!

So if I had to choose, I'd say a cross breed between Pinky and Brain! Pinky's

attitude and Brain's brain, oh my! Think of the possibilities!

Hehe, about Arthur Clarke; I grew up with a father that is so into science fiction

he once threatened to give us *(the poor unsuspecting children)* middle names

he chose from Science Fiction Novels! Of course my Mum would have none of it.

Anyways, Arthur Clarke, Isaac Asimov and Kate Wilhelm were a household name

in my childhood.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Muhsin

On behalf of Oga IBB, he said I should remember him to you all. He's too busy up there thats why he couldn't make it possible to show up in the forum. But he's doing fine.

Muhsin
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Mufi

Lalle Amira da Bee, ko sanyi ne ya boyeku haka ;D ;D? well stay warm and safe out there ;) ;).

Bakangizo kwana biyu? aikin ne yayi yawa haka ???? we will soon come for that big loan ;D ;D, u know all that hard work means hard earned pay checks. (just joking) ;) ;)
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

Muhsin

Quote from: Mufi on January 17, 2008, 04:24:36 AM
Bakangizo kwana biyu? aikin ne yayi yawa haka ???? we will soon come for that big loan ;D ;D, u know all that hard work means hard earned pay checks. (just joking) ;) ;)

Ba kije General Board bane? Even yesterday ai he posted there, Mufi.

Muhsin

Quote from: Muhsin on January 16, 2008, 02:11:40 PM
On behalf of Oga IBB, he said I should remember him to you all. He's too busy up there thats why he couldn't make it possible to show up in the forum. But he's doing fine.

Muhsin

Sincerely speaking, this shows the importance of sharing cellphone number by forum members. But look at in the case of Amira and Bee's absence...now for a considerable days. Definitly some of us might have started thinking something nasty might have happened to them, while it could be sth else akasin hakan. And up to now no body can bring us any genuine reason of that.

Let me say (or uncover?) something; we or atlest some of us male members have shared cellphones numbers. I'm not saying, or indirectly suggesting mata ma should give us theirs but why not among themselves since that other option would mean a bit wrong?

Relatively speaking, if, since we are all bound to die any time, Allah ya karbi ran bawan sa, its through GSM we could easily hear about that and thus pray for mutum and keep on praying for him har muma tamu tazo. I said that because am always feeling weirdly some of once active members of this forum who are no where now are dead. I don't think I particularly zan iya yin three months full without showing up here, no matter how hard the situation da na shiga. I can even give someone my ID to come up and sign-in to tell you of my condition idan ace ba waya. Amma su fa, domin yau na kusa shekara biyu a forum dinnan wasu bamu taba haduwa ba, amma you people are still asking of them.

Allah ya taimaki KanoOnline and all its members. Allah ya sada mu duka a al'janna, amin.

waduz

You are absolutely right Muhsin, my brother. Wai in ji Hausawa, yaro da gare
abokin tafiyan manya! A small boy like you has spoken quite well true. Surely
we are living in obscurity here. The more we think we know one another by
talking and sharing jokes and anecdotes here, the more become wide apart.
This so becouse we tend to believe that some us could be harmed one way
or the other by revealing their true identies.

This is absurd, and somehow, misunderstanding the ideals and purposes for
which most forum are established, ie, to make sincere and ideal friends and
expand one's horizons. My believe is that we should have confidence in one
another, to be humble, trustworthy and faithful.

Some us have fully introduced ourselves in this forum since. We have no regrets
for doing that as this has tremendously increased our circle of friends. I was so
elated and flabbergasted when a fellow forumite called me using the GSM I provided
in my introduction. In any case, up to today, I have not received any unwanted calls
since revealing my GSM number and don't believe that I will get one in the future
just because I shared my number with colleaques, who I think I can trust always.

May Allah SWT bless and guide us all to the right path, amen.

Back to the topic, INA GOGA?

Muhsin

Quote from: waduz on January 17, 2008, 02:17:57 PM
Some us have fully introduced ourselves in this forum since. We have no regrets
for doing that as this has tremendously increased our circle of friends. I was so
elated and flabbergasted when a fellow forumite called me using the GSM I provided
in my introduction. In any case, up to today, I have not received any unwanted calls
since revealing my GSM number and don't believe that I will get one in the future
just because I shared my number with colleaques, who I think I can trust always.

Moreso Waduz, this could be shared secretly, i.e via Private Message. That means you'll share it with the person you trusted only, for its partially shown that some members haven't yet trusted some to the extent as they could share their GSM numbers, let alone where they do live, work and other stuff.

QuoteBack to the topic, INA GOGA?

Goga dey around! He even posted yesterday. (or today?)

Dan-Borno

Nna na true una dey talk oo, so those of u who
nefa introduce and give their gsm should do so
indian mike mike.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

Quote from: Mufi on January 17, 2008, 04:24:36 AM

Who's "Mufi" kuma? ::) *trying to remember*   Oh, oh, oh. The mufi of 'before' ;D  I dey ooh, 'yar'uwa. Wallahi I'm busy just like you said. I only have time to pop in now and then.

Don Allah a nemo min amira. Ina son ganinta.

Mufi

BKG, gud to hear u r doing great, keep up the gud work!!
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Ummutameem tayi ta leko ta koma. Allah yasa KALAU.

And *Yourself*, where are you?

waduz

Yawwa Goga. Da-alama Myself is on vac......kwana barkatai kam! ;D