News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Cigiya 'yan uwa

Started by Ihsan, January 31, 2003, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoodFella

your G'Fella is back. how'r u all? seems the forum is dying. y?
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Waduz's regard to all members of the forum. And he's doing just fine. Ayyuka ne dai suka yi yawa, he informed me.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

how did he inform you?

kai jama'a wai where is the mouse and the cursor ne?
Admin ma sai dai ya leko ya koma, tun da yadawo daga
london sai kawai service ya zama epileptic kamar GSM.

Hafsy Lady, Mufi, Amira, Bee, Hafsee, Uwani, Madam Fish
ina kuka shiga ne.

Saw Husnaa trying.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Quote from: Dan-Borno on April 10, 2008, 02:03:54 PM
how did he inform you?

Admin ma sai dai ya leko ya koma, tun da yadawo daga
london sai kawai service ya zama epileptic kamar GSM.

Hafsy Lady, Mufi, Amira, Bee, Hafsee, Uwani, Madam Fish
ina kuka shiga ne.

Saw Husnaa trying.

DB su waye kuma Uwani and Madam fish?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

ummita

Quote from: ajingi on March 28, 2008, 08:12:10 AM
Quote from: Dan-Borno on February 19, 2008, 05:43:40 PM
Daily Intelligence Report

Tension is very high at mine, due to the sudden
disappearance of Madam Hafsy-Lady and Ummita.
However, all tactics have been deployed to control
the tension, while advising necessary authorities
to fish ou the disappeared persons so as to avoid
any form of crisis within the kline city forum.

Meanwhile, constant vigilante and strict security
has been beefed up within the kline territory for
any other missing person.

No pay no work... our salary is still hanging!! 8) 8) 8)

Allah sarki 'am................thnx for the hunt. If you know what dear "life" has been doing to me, that has kept me away ko? Mhmmm ACE!!! SIMPLY ACE!!!! ;D

Iner Hafy_Lady ne der Dan-Kauye? Just popped in briefly.....cnt spot Husna too!! And most importantly where is my Darlin-Darlin? Cant see his commentaries.

To drop by inshallah in a couple of days....to check up!!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Dan-Borno

Quote from: gogannaka on April 10, 2008, 02:35:35 PM
su waye kuma Uwani and Madam fish?

muhahahahaha baka san uwani & madam fish ba?
make you ask Para-Lawyer, he will gist you.

IBB

Quote from: Dan-Borno on April 10, 2008, 06:33:37 PM
Quote from: gogannaka on April 10, 2008, 02:35:35 PM
su waye kuma Uwani and Madam fish?

muhahahahaha baka san uwani & madam fish ba?
make you ask Para-Lawyer, he will gist you.

I know uwani but who's madam fish
IHS

gogannaka

Wai ina myself ta shiga ne.
I thot ta bi Alkanawi ne to amma na ga shi yana dan lekowa.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

Where is Ibro2g and his Angel (Muhahahahahahahahahahahaha)
ko dai sun tafi kallon anime ne?

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: GoodFella on April 08, 2008, 12:18:27 PM
your G'Fella is back. how'r u all? seems the forum is dying. y?

I believe we have heard enough of people saying Kanoonine is dying, i mean think about it, folks have been saying it for as long as i can remember, unless of course it got cancer or Assymptomatic HIV which i know will last long before we begin to see the symptoms. If kanoonline was to die, we wouldnt have been here in the firstway anyway, and this is not a shot at Goodfella, i just wanted to stress that its kind of annoying when we stay online enjoying ourselves, posting messages and someone who hardly comes online in the community and tells you that the place is dead...i mean common? i dont know about you but i feel like its a slap on the face to me, its just as if he is saying that our ideas, time and work are all worthless.

Quote from: Dan-Borno on April 10, 2008, 02:03:54 PM
how did he inform you?

Ina nan mutumi na, i havent gone anywhere, am back but am not sure if i will be here again for too long, but as long as am around, you will get tired of me... ;D
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dan-Borno

Allah Ya kara ma daraja Mai Girma
Kaina a kasa.

bakangizo

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on April 16, 2008, 10:07:03 AM
I believe we have heard enough of people saying Kanoonine is dying, i mean think about it, folks have been saying it for as long as i can remember, unless of course it got cancer or Assymptomatic HIV which i know will last long before we begin to see the symptoms. If kanoonline was to die, we wouldnt have been here in the firstway anyway, and this is not a shot at Goodfella, i just wanted to stress that its kind of annoying when we stay online enjoying ourselves, posting messages and someone who hardly comes online in the community and tells you that the place is dead...i mean common? i dont know about you but i feel like its a slap on the face to me, its just as if he is saying that our ideas, time and work are all worthless.
[/color] ;D

You are right. I remember when dankauye used to pop in and make such remarks. Of course I told him the same thing u said. If u feel the place is dying or boring, then stay and make it lively.

Lawwali

LAWwali ma is back ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

sadiq

Peace y'all! na dan koyo dan turanci inda naje. ba saban ba. anyway just got tired of not being missed by 'anyone'. Even you! imagine. anyway i missed una all! Mal nura, myself ta taba cewa ur my twin, but if you dont show ur sorry a## back at the forum, zanyi 'parents trap' da kai. Seriously we need you back bro. Ke ya muka dena communicating ne? ko sai kowa ya ji mu 
oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.