News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Cigiya 'yan uwa

Started by Ihsan, January 31, 2003, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

GGNK abi you don teach English 101 po unibasiti?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

amira. mumcy. hehefateez. ibro2g. hafsee. amira.

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on April 29, 2008, 01:02:09 PM
amira. mumcy. hehefateez. ibro2g. hafsee. amira.

by the powers vested on me by the only mouse and
cursor of kline whose power he derived from the unseen
and unwritten constitution of the Kline Republic, I hereby
summon you Bakangizo to explain in one word why you
repeated the name of Amira in double.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Ooops :o Kai amma kuma dai mutane, idonku baya ganin abu yayi shiru? >:( Okay, if you must know, it was  unconcious. Na miskate of mouse/keyboard. I no know de time weh I type am double. E be like say na something invincible push my hand do am.

Alan gubro, haba. Urrastand mana. In any case, since there's no constitution, under which law am I to be prosecuted? ;D

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on April 30, 2008, 01:12:26 PM
Ooops :o Kai amma kuma dai mutane, idonku baya ganin abu yayi shiru? >:( Okay, if you must know, it was  unconcious. Na miskate of mouse/keyboard. I no know de time weh I type am double. E be like say na something invincible push my hand do am.

So you are trying to tell us that na your subconscious responsible for that typographical error? Abi you just want blame your preconscious since you de claim se na the information contained in your mind which was not present in your conscious, and somehow e manage attracted your mind to direct its attention to it so that the memories of Amira that was not recalled at present could be available to be recalled at will? Uhm?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on April 30, 2008, 02:47:33 PM
So you are trying to tell us that na your subconscious responsible for that typographical error? Abi you just want blame your preconscious since you de claim se na the information contained in your mind which was not present in your conscious, and somehow e manage attracted your mind to direct its attention to it so that the memories of Amira that was not recalled at present could be available to be recalled at will? Uhm?

Iye? Na'am? Wallahi ban gane wannan turancin ba ::)

IBB

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on April 30, 2008, 05:15:05 PM

I thot it was only me. I was reading it, but i had to skip to the next comment (ur comment) to fig out whats he's sayin. But you said this (Iye? Na'am? Wallahi ban gane wannan turancin ba ::))
IHS

Dan-Borno

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on April 30, 2008, 01:12:26 PM
In any case, since there's no constitution, under which law am I to be prosecuted? ;D

offence number 2.  who told you bamu da constitution?
it is the unwritten type, only the mouse and cursor of
kline can read out the law.

bakangizo

DB, oya go and explain what your 'mousecurso' posted above. We can't decipher it.

gogannaka

Now we go know who teach eng 101 for university.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on April 30, 2008, 05:15:05 PM
Quote from: *~MuDa~* on April 30, 2008, 02:47:33 PM

Well that was what you made us believe now, that the action was not perpetuated by you but your subconcious...lol!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dan-Borno

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on May 02, 2008, 08:28:30 AM
DB, oya go and explain what your 'mousecurso' posted above. We can't decipher it.

what my mentor is saying is very simple, however the
problem with you guys is that you dont concentrate
very well - abi Boss?