News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Cigiya 'yan uwa

Started by Ihsan, January 31, 2003, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amira

Ap goga fah suna chan suna hidimar bikin IBB tunda muka ji shiru,
kun manta za'a nemo mashi buzuwa  ;D  ;D  ;D
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

waduz

Shi kam buzu ne da zai nemi buzuwa? ;D ;D ;D

Gaskiya, ina Goga ya ke?

gogannaka

hahaha!
Waduz ai cos ni ba buzu ba bazai hana ni neman buzuwa ba ko.Kuma ba duka yan nijar bane buzaye  ;D

I dey kampe,just got busy these days. Thanks all for the cigiya.
DB Anty Husnaan ce turai? Iyye,ka taba jin turancin turai kuwa?you can't compare with Husnaa's,watakila dai a wajen kwalliya za su yi kunnen doki,amma ba dai turanci ba.....lol

Amira ya kike tona min asiri  :-X
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on February 04, 2009, 12:28:02 AM
hahaha!
Waduz ai cos ni ba buzu ba bazai hana ni neman buzuwa ba ko.Kuma ba duka yan nijar bane buzaye  ;D

I dey kampe,just got busy these days. Thanks all for the cigiya.
DB Anty Husnaan ce turai? Iyye,ka taba jin turancin turai kuwa?you can't compare with Husnaa's,watakila dai a wajen kwalliya za su yi kunnen doki,amma ba dai turanci ba.....lol

Amira ya kike tona min asiri  :-X

Lol at GGNK, where did u hear me speak har ka san yadda nake magana da turanci lol!! As for Turai Yar adua, I dont think DB meant me! I certainly cant compare to her wajen kwalliya (sigh!!), since I dont do it (sigh again).
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Lawwali

Ina Nuruddeen ne? I hope he dey this cosmos at all. kwana Biyu ne naji shiru. 8) 8) 8) 8)?
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

gogannaka

ummita

Allah sarki am' how many of us miss Dan Kauye? That chap is dramatically funny and full of life, ever hyper. Get back here asap, we have unfinished business

Where is Mudahhhh? Read somewhre bout ur youth service, wallah congrats my brother. Toy minkam, first pay slip u know where to find me. I want my cut.

Has Mufi gone underground too? Erhmmm if time permits, I would like to have a word with you in the cooking office.

I summon thee..........Amirahhhhhhhh dear you no grew show face again for forum?

Kitkat, haryanzu dài LOL LOL LOL. :( >:( >:( you cant hide from konline. Some new breeds are set for the road for 2010. You won't believe what "Ford" made. PS: u and I have a score to settle  >:(

Malay Salis Danyaro, your AWOL card is very dueeee. Activate it in the forums.

Who else eehmmmm errmnm. I guess that's it for todays list.

Some new preview breeds are on the road for 2010. You wont believe what "Ford" made!!! 

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

waduz

Goga, ya kake? Kwana biyu! Ko ka tafi Yankarin ne, kai ma? ;D

gogannaka

Waduz, i'm here o!
Na je garin su Bakangizo daga nan na zarce garin su Engineer sannan na dora garin su Amira.
Amman da duka ba wanda na gani a cikin su.

ummita

The reason you didnt see Amira is because bawani tsaraba sai kaje mata kam kam kam haka kawai.  Tsiyanah dah samari na yanzu kenan too tight fisted. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Oh you even went you Bakangizo's :o :o :o :o :......na white man he be. When you went over he was right about having dinner and the served food has been rationed. Babu na bako. Da aka giyamaka baya nan, you should have checked him under his bed with his dish of soup. *Hiss* Kamai dah gan-gan kah jeh fah. You must have known 6pm is when everyone eats their dinner. ;D Shebi I warned you before!

Omo Iyawo? Omo Afusatu Lady. Kilonshe le? Two days Wo. Eka so wo! She dadani? Kini honty and uncle mi? !
Iyawo you no dey show face for this place. Kilode happun? Ejo mami!!!! :-*xxxx

Muhsin

Won't you ask of me, Ummita? Had been absent for a quite considerable time. BUT :o Ba komai. Ai ba ke kadai ba amma members like Waduz, GGNK and Auntie Husnaa... :o

8)
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

ummita

Subhanallah.........Allah sarki Muhsin..............you know I always ask about you. But glad that you've breezed back in. Dukkanmu muna baka hankuri apart from Gogannka. He said to us not ask of your whereabout. >:( >:( Toh ya iyali? ;D

Muhsin

Thanks, Ummita. :)

Iyali? Meye kuma wannan?  ;D

Jama'a, where on God's earth is IBB? Daga yin aure kuma shikenan...???
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: ummita on February 27, 2009, 11:38:35 PM
Omo Iyawo? Omo Afusatu Lady. Kilonshe le? Two days Wo. Eka so wo! She dadani? Kini honty and uncle mi? !
Iyawo you no dey show face for this place. Kilode happun? Ejo mami!!!! :-*xxxx

Ah, honti Uhmito. Eku je meta'. How many times have I left you messages, sent you emails, text even human messenger, I don send you. You no fit reply. Na for hiya pessin go dey jam you. If no becoz you bi my anti, I for useless you finish!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( :( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( Sha, I still love you smo -hiss-

And to the rest of the members that didnt ask about me. She,she, she.....shameeeeeeee!!!! >:(
What you see is what you get[/b]

Muhsin

Welcome back, Hafy_Lady.

What did I tell you last time you came back? LOL ;D