News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

i'm not a nigerian,really!

Started by kharuldeen, February 11, 2004, 10:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kharuldeen

A Nigerian man living in Sweden decided to marry a Swedish woman in order to be legally certified via resident status... but the woman was not aware of this. She felt he really loved her. Anyway, seeing that Nigerian men had a bad rap in that particular part of Sweden, our chap decided to lie to the lady. He told her he was from Uganda.

After being married a while, the lady came home one day and informed our man that she had just met another Swedish lady who had married a Ugandan and they must all have dinner together.

The Naija man was worried and wondered how he'd get out of this wahala (trouble). He postponed and postponed the dinner until he couldn't find anymore excuses.

Finally, the day came when they were to have dinner. The other Swede came in with her Ugandan husband and they all sat at the table. Our Naija guy was very quiet. "My own don spoil today" was all he could think.

The two Swedish ladies, wanting their husbands to mingle, being from the same homeland, asked them to speak to each other. "Hey! It's not every day you meet people from home.!"

Our Naija man, being a man of great sense, decided that he would just speak Yoruba, and the guy would probably assume he was from some part of Uganda where they spoke a different language. So looking across the table he said: "Egbon Eko ni mi se? Ni bo lo ti ja wa?"( In Yoruba, this means: "I'm a Lagos man. Where do you come from?")

The fellow looked up at our friend. His eyes lit up as he said: "Ah, bobo gan! Omo Eko ni mi Se! Omo Eko gan gan!" (In Yoruba, this means "Hey buddy! I'm a Lagos child. A REAL Lagos child.")

The End

*~MuDa~*

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

million

mmmh ::) thats nice in saying ,,,  da ka karasa labarin da nafadi wani abu.

tmega

Quotemmmh ::) thats nice in saying ,,, ?da ka karasa labarin da nafadi wani abu.

:omai za ka fada

sadiq_ahmed

Hausanicious

What a coincidence, amma gaskiya wannan is a lucky guy. If its me, I will continue to avoid the contact till she gets tired and leave me.
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Sas

ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!