News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

DO NOT DROP UR VALENTINES MESSAGE (BA RUWANA)!!

Started by ummita, February 04, 2004, 10:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

Salaamz 2 u all.......*ehem*....errrr ?Due 2 d enlighthenment I'd received or shud I say we hav received I AM SHUTTING THIS TOPIC DOWN......WHY BECAUSE? VALENTINE IS NOT PERMISSABLE IN ISLAM......JAZAKALLAH 2 BASKET MOUTH AND EMTL......I thank u 2 4 this awareness/notice......mhmmm Basket mouth nothing will hurt......as a muslim broda u owe fellow muslims a duty & obligation 2 pinpoint where we go wrong which u know our religion forbids it......Now we all know........
I didnt know :o I just taut since its all bout caring 4 one another there was no worries :-/......but further findings resulted dat under no circumstances shud a muslim being observe vals......Therefore dis topics gone (send it off like a msg in a bottle, off 2 shore).......Once again Thank a zillion, Trillion, quadrillion times to BASKET MOUTH AND EMTL..................(LET ME GO REPENT, MAY ALLAH ACCEPT OUR MAA'FS) (she laffs)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Hafsy_Lady

Am the first person to drop by. (my answers)
1. Have a little get together, a quite candle lit dinner with that someone & freinds

2. Will send my gift pampa basket to someone, my gift pampa will include a cologne or aftershave, nice lavender bath foam & candles, a nice novel, a packet of ciggarette, a man united jersey & the latest PS2 Football game

3. Best thing...emm.......would like a Crib by the beach ;D

4. I once cheated,I mean so many times, I will confess to ? him.

5. Had this huge crush on Enrique Iglesias & Mos Def.

6. I recevied a huge window sized framed picture of meh, & the background was all oceanic...with a long peom written inside. just marvelous!

7.Rubbish and cherishable, if guy sent me stuff cherishable, if he doesnt rubbish ;D

8. Because love, emotion and pain is stored in the heart and the colour of human heart is red

My Val msg to all of you is:
Roses are red, Violets are blue, sugar is sweet but not as sweet as all of you.......aint I just too sweet ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

EMTL

Every occasion has a reason.........ryt or wrong?
As u r all aware 14th February marks valentines day

7. What do u think bout Vals? Rubbish or cherishable?

I think Valentine celebration is not halal in Islam.......
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

*~MuDa~*

2. Will send my gift pampa basket to someone, my gift pampa will include a cologne or aftershave, nice lavender bath foam & candles, a nice novel, a packet of ciggarette, a man united jersey & the latest PS2 Football game

;D

I would like 2 b zat ferson worthy enuff 2 collect all zose haffers & pampas material prom u Hafsy......*winking @ Hausanicious* (hope u dont mind) :-/ :-/ :-/
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

basketmouth

am sorry 4 those who this my posting go hurt but i have to say it. ummita valentine is unIslamic wo, coz it's an imitation of the wrong doers fa.u know the history of Valentine kuwa? na one PASTOR THAN THEY KILL FOR THAT VERY DAY14TH FEB.
o hiden agenda....shout it out

basketmouth

am sorry 4 those who this my posting go hurt but i have to say it. ummita valentine is unIslamic wo, coz it's an imitation of the wrong doers fa.u know the history of Valentine kuwa? na one PASTOR THAN THEY KILL FOR THAT VERY DAY14TH FEB.so who go celebrate tam? i know dey inside woo.

BASKETMOUTH DEY TELL AM.
o hiden agenda....shout it out

Dante

na one PASTOR THAN THEY KILL FOR THAT VERY DAY14TH FEB.so who go celebrate tam? i know dey inside woo.

? ? ? ? ? ? BASKETMOUTH DEY TELL AM.

B-mouth, u don't really need to think of it that way! it depends on how you take the valentine thing, just take u'r gurl out and make her happy! that's all bout valentine.

Then, of course get her a gift or smthin! and then... 8)

Anonymous

Hi
Personally I think Valentine's day is silly. That's probably because I'm too old for romance. It's harmless particularly against some of the very obscene jokes I've seen on this forum recently. Where I live it is used by people to send romantic messages to people they are secretly in love with.
I thought this was Kano Online, not Kano Islamic Online. Next thing we won't be able to read about Manchester United!

ummita

@ David. I do apprreciate ur comments, howeva ?had I known vals is not allowed in mah religion, I wudnt hav putten it up in d first place.
Contrariwise, in mah own OPINION & d way I c vals even thou thats nt how it is, 2 me vals nt bout b/f & g/f its juss bout carin 4 any1 u care bout......b it lovas, mothers, freinds or even ur pet.
Moreso, northerners hav this symbolity bout respectin religion as it is & havin more regards 2 it........so where theres a consequence which its purpose has resulted in d wrongful act of a muslim, which according to Islamicity is not permissisable then we can use every opportunity 2 pass d msg out, even online.....Therefore even if Kano-online is not kano islam online.......I believe we hav 2 consider d fact some ppl dat patronise d site hav d same religious believes so its nt bad if a msg is passed out 4 d beneficiary of those who follow islam apparently there is d islam section 4 discussions ryt..... Plzzzzzzz dnt get me wrong....muslims, christians, buddist,jews, sunkomokans, every 1 is allowed 2 visit d forum.....mhmmm David, How? Daviddddd  uwan2 hyperboil issues...(she laffs) ....no one will write sumthin up stop others or bannin them from readin bout man united :-/  well hopely cus d world is full of suprises.....soooo I guess :-/ dis topic ends here

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Anonymous

Okay, Ummita. I recognise the majority of contributors to Kano Online are Islamic and I very much respect that. Intolerance is the great evil in the world. Religious intolerance is the greatest of these and has caused more death and destruction in this world than any other thing. Religious intolerance is probably a greater danger to Nigeria than tribalism. All I'm saying is that St Valentine's Day is not seriously religious and is harmless. There are many many more serious topics to worry us.

PS If I knew where to find you you'd probably get a Valentine's card.

*~MuDa~*

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

lionger

valentine's day? so naija peeps una don start to observe this yeye holiday? na rubbish jare..david is right..just excuse to troway money on chocolate and fancy cardboard paper ;D ;D ;D

sadiq_ahmed

Hausanicious

I would like 2 b zat ferson worthy enuff 2 collect all zose haffers & pampas material prom u Hafsy......*winking @ Hausanicious* (hope u dont mind) :-/ :-/ :-/

Why must u wink @ me Mudacris? Remember rabon kwado baya hawa sama.
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

tmega

well vals, very not good. ope mah gurl not mad with me dis time cos i no no how to val her ???