News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

why guys use to reply for ummita

Started by kharuldeen, February 04, 2004, 05:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Quoteloooooooooooool

hahahahahahahaha

loooooooooooool

man this world is full with funny people

lallai

Kai kuma abunda zaka ce kenan, shikenan?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

sadiq_ahmed

tmega

what's ur problem.o.k (ka na hanu) ;D we understand ur problem

Hausanicious

Quote?they use to reply for ummita because her name is nice,and everybody want to brag that she knows him. :-[

Well, to me, yabon gwani ya zama dole. SO, Ummita just take accept that. U r not the one who say so but somebody notice it and is enquiring about it.

** Amma fa nasan kema kinji dadin wannan topic din fa ;D ;D ;D irin u r a genius and a hero ;D ;D ;D**, ( ya gudu yana dariya)
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

IBB

:) where i dey now wey i come miss this intresting topic. Khaluddeen fire i say fire..ram. wetin! all dem p***ies in dis community dey fear her. U know wat ignore her sef
IHS

figorms

Quote from: "kharuldeen" they use to reply for ummita because her name is nice,and everybody want to brag that she knows him. :-[

man u so so silly i cant even find a word to define what u r. shi shhhi,hun
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

ajingi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Shiekh

Eskimo

Quote from: "ummita"
U GUYS AM DOWN ON BENDED KNEEEEEES....

:D  :D  :D  I would love to see this electronic gadget kneeling before some robots!!! :D  :D

Dont you guys realize that you are all electric circuits..for Gods sake you aint real..you barely exist out of this webpage!!!!!!!!! :D  :D  :!:

so who will brag just because Ummi knows him???

But all the same, the voltage representing Ummita is really a mild one...any good circuit will want to respond to it!
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

dan kauye

Quote from: "Tukurtukur"Her name is very very very very very very very very very nice indeed. ?See the poem UMMITA UMMITA in the member poetry section. ?

Brag? ???? ?Anyway I know Ummita writes well and very intelligent and innovative in her writings. ?Infact talented. ?It feels nice when Ummita replies or responds to ones posts.

Explain what you mean by brag? ?Until one sees her physically, but it will be difficult to brag. ?For now Ummita is a phenomenon.

i cant help but laff out loud bout ur stressing *very.....v..v...v..v..very nyce name*kool though!
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

dan kauye

Quote from: "Shiekh"Rauni (weakness)

lallai kam!

dan kauye

Quote from: "ajingi"Why Ummita :?:  :?:  :?:

coz in every thing dere's a leader  n a follower,she's a leader n he's a follower*smyles devilsh*

Shiekh

Quote from: "dan kauye"
Quote from: "ajingi"Why Ummita :?:  :?:  :?:

coz in every thing dere's a leader  n a follower,she's a leader n he's a follower*smyles devilsh*

what an observation!