News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

why guys use to reply for ummita

Started by kharuldeen, February 04, 2004, 05:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kharuldeen

they use to reply for ummita because her name is nice,and everybody want to brag that she knows him. :-[

Tukurtukur

Her name is very very very very very very very very very nice indeed. ?See the poem UMMITA UMMITA in the member poetry section. ?

Brag? ???? ?Anyway I know Ummita writes well and very intelligent and innovative in her writings. ?Infact talented. ?It feels nice when Ummita replies or responds to ones posts.

Explain what you mean by brag? ?Until one sees her physically, but it will be difficult to brag. ?For now Ummita is a phenomenon.

*~MuDa~*

Quote?they use to reply for ummita because her name is nice,and everybody want to brag that she knows him. :-[

Dont b such a sissy, ip u lobe her zen come out 2 ze ofen & let ze world know,  stof beating around the bush, past man no be thief, i know wetin dey worry u....na fure jealousy? Na wao por zes JJC's O! C me C trouble?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

alimsuf

Hey, Hey, Hey..U Guys stop arguying, pretending, bush beating, camelioning and kamoflaging.

Simply send ur CV for nuptiality knotting......It is part of ur Deen and there is no Shyness in issues of Deen.

Ummita will post u the creteria but B4 then, U must not be One of the Following:

1. U must be a Bachelor...Bata son mai mata.
2. U must not be a Bakano....sun cika karya da barazana.
3. U must never luv any gal in ur life...domin in so tsuntsu ne to wata rana ma zai tashi daga kanta.

If u dont qualify, pls. post ur regret and visit again as we r going to aution all these spinters in this forum gare ku.

Visit again for the other creteria.

ummita

I came 2 wish everybody a happy eid & I stumbled upon dis post......

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( WAT DID I DO? (Mudacris plz pass me sum tissue wipes)...........Excuse us every one.....no one should read xcept Kharuldeen.Meetin in progress. Do not enta (Kharuldeen & I will b holdin counsellin or perhaps mediation).

@Kharuldeen......u hav 2 understand am nt d only gul in dis forum........Tsumbubura......every1 is on her tail, Gimbiya has a beautiful name Hafsy, Ihsan, Twinkle, Kilishi, all of dem hav beautiful names, personally I  know some of dem & sum dem fairly & theres nefink 2 brag about & same goes 4 dem.........dey all members who r nt being personally replied @, howeva we all post on topics & discuss 2geda......no one is replyin 2 me ONLY. My name....mhmmm Kharuldeen how many thousand women bear Ummi.....Umee, Ummita.....mah freind bears Ummi, mah aunts cat bears ummi...... :-/ Honestly.....

Brag!!! first tym I'd heard dat.......no one wants 2 brag...... It dusnt matta & neither will it make any difference weda am known 2 odas or weda dey known 2 me.......we did not choose 2 b forum members soley bcus we wan2 b known rather bcus we wan2 learn, share views & opinions & learn 2 respect ppls view......on a more propa note, we hav 2 patronise this forum cus it represents d northerners . Am sorry if ur statements trully did upset u. Kayi hakuri 'am. I pass mah apologies!!

@ TukurTukur...hmmmmmm u will make mattaz worse....besides r u sure of ur statements? That credibility worthiness shud go 2 ppl like  EMTL, Ibro or Waziri their surnames r TALENTED!!

@ Alimsuf......mhmmm I dnt know wat 2 say......don Allah no land me 4 trouble. Or Alee is it d opposite ;).......oya where r d laidiz........kuzo Alimsuf ya seker profile nashi...any gul wey like his choice of wordings shud "HOLLAAAAA" (she laffs)

Oya Kharuldeen I hav cleared d atmosphere 4 u, welkom 2 k-online & enjoy ur stay
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Hafsy_Lady

A'a oh boi wetin shele? ?Yuwa statement is wrong. We all reply to post not individuals. Haba kharuldeen biko, take ice water and cool your heart, bamusan maza da irin wannan halin ba :-/
Excuse my name is really nice as well ::) oh ummita has already said it ;D

LOL @ Alimsuf ashe dai ka gane danuwana ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

*~MuDa~*

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( WAT DID I DO? (Mudacris plz pass me sum tissue wipes)...........Excuse us every one.....no one should read xcept Kharuldeen.Meetin in progress. Do not enta (Kharuldeen & I will b holdin counsellin or perhaps mediation).

Here take....but becarepul in zat room....it seems Zat boy habe bad intentions.!!!!! just Kiddin'...LOL
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

basketmouth

Quote?they use to reply for ummita because her name is nice,and everybody want to brag that she knows him. :-[

Kharuldeen what a nice name but u no get ppl eyahhh. y ummita does? coz she treat ppl well, abi ma friends? u want ppl? then let me give u a secrete kaji my bro. go out n shout on the top of ur voice I WANT TO BE POPULAR. con c how ppl go rush u till u don't want them. that's the secrete of ummita's popularity.and posting this ur messege on ummita is like u too rep to ummita.so u c u can't stay away from her.

BASKETMOUTH THEY TEEL AM
o hiden agenda....shout it out

Dante

She'z a coool gurl  8)

despite all your slammingz, she'z still jammin

ummita

:'( :'( :'( :'(
*screaminggggggggggggggg*
Its not fairrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Lets juss 4get this topic.......let it slide ppl......Dante u r in hot soup.......

plzzzzzzzzzz ppl enuff enuff....... :-[ :'(

ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE KOOL SO I TAKE GOD BEG U THIS POST SHUD COME TO A HALT.......!!!
Muda,Dante,Hausanicious,Ibro,Waziri,EMTL,Twinkle, Hafsy,Fateez,Gimbiya......ALL THE CIOUS & CO., Kofa, ,Ihsan, Maqari,Admin,Webmaster,Basket mouth, Alimsuf, Ali G even d KHARULDEEN HIMSELF who else...emmmm emmmmm.......ALL OF YOU HAVE NICE NAMES AND ARE SO SUPER KOOL......and I have great respect for u all.

PS: I know am 4gettin alot of ppl.....dey know demselves & dey know dey all kool as ice

For now this topic shud b categorised as THE END

Dante

Quote :'( :'( :'( :'(
*screaminggggggggggggggg*
Its not fairrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Lets juss 4get this topic.......let it slide ppl......Dante u r in hot soup.......

plzzzzzzzzzz ppl enuff enuff....... :-[ :'(

For now this topic shud b categorised as THE END

LoL, why end the topic?
someone want to know why guyz reply u'r posts now!

but despite all his slamminz, u'r still jammin i guess!

Anonymous

Hello ppl! this is my first time here and wow! the place is very alive it seems. A lot of interesting posts and topics, it sure feels great to be among ppl like you. I noticed this topic and wondered what exactly it's author is or was trying to get across, and I'm afraid I didn't go far with the wondering. He says it like the Ummita is visible to us all and that we all wanna get hooked up wit her or something...it's kinda unreasonable if u ask me, but hey we all have our opinions right? I think what he's done is make a lot more guys want to reply this "celebrity". lol. Anyways, I just thought this would be a nice topic to debut on, or is it in.  

ummita

I taut it was d 3 cups of coffee dats takin effect but noooooooo :'( :'(

U GUYS AM DOWN ON BENDED KNEEEEEES....
U GUYS R HERE SAYING ALL THESE....U TELL ME HOW DO YOU THINK IT WILL MAKE OTHERS FEEL? WALLAH THIS IS SO UNFAIR.......WE ARE ALL THE SAME.......NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL......WALLAH AM NOT FRONTIN BUT THIS HAS GOT 2 STOP PLZZZZZ

NURA U R HIGHLY WELCOM 2 KANOONLINE,JOIN D MEMBERBOADIANS, BUT U HAVE WORSENED D SITUATION :-/ FROM NOW ONWARDS I WILL IGNORE EVERYTHING IDEN KUNGEJI ZAKU BERI .......DON ALLAHHHHHHHHHH ALL THIS SHOULD STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'(. X :'( :'(

Tukurtukur

Ummita neba worry.  Some are looking for such attention but neba get.  You should be happy, salute them and appreciate their comments, that is the way we can stop.

You cannot by force or begging make members stop commenting.

Tell us your secret. Neba mind d other gurls.  your star de shine well well.

Relax and remain tranquilled.

No harm meant.

Unless you want us to close shop here.

DON ALLAH KIYI HAKURI.

That is what makes K - tick.

hope kin gane!

al_hamza

loooooooooooool

hahahahahahahaha

loooooooooooool

man this world is full with funny people

lallai
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!