News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Sick and tired of living alone

Started by al_hamza, November 16, 2003, 08:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al_hamza

ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Fulanizzle

)

zezezee

just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Muhammad

salam
I feel your pain al hamza. But truth be told, you are not alone. By definition, all parts of the muslim ummah are one entity and as such, you cannot whine about being in a 'foreign' country.
You can however, lament missing 'tuwo da miya'  ko 'fura da nono' 'koko da kosai''.....  ie things which are peculiar nigerian muslims.
at any rate, I wish you a more productive life deviod of nostalgic sentiments.
And also Barka da sallah.
Allah ya mai mai tamana,......... amin

al_hamza

lol, amin!
i feel disgraced and at the same time happy that you made me face the truth lol.
but it is a fact that i would love to have pallies from the north, i dont mind even if he's tangalay or birom!
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

abdulgee

8).how far wit sickness?aint u married or some-else.well, i'm all alone 2..............
....look around & get urself busy! learn what u don't know!
salama

lionger

Maybe this post should be for a new thread, but have any of us ever wondered y we dislike solitude and aloneness so much? We hate being alone; especially at this time of our lives as young adults. Its one of our biggest fears. Just peruse the chit-chat forum and you will find several threads on love rejected, heart-break from relationships and marriage.

It is true that man is a social being, but is it possible that there are good aspects to solitude? I think that at this stage, that it is important to learn how to deal with aloneness; many of the youth's social problems stems from our inability to handle aloneness. What do you guys think?

P.S. Sorry al-hamza if I diverted ur thread too much. If u feel this should be in a separate thread plz say so. :P

ummita

P.S. Sorry al-hamza if I diverted ur thread too much. If u feel this should be in a separate thread plz say so. :P

Oh plz you are very welcome to do so.....Lionger(she laffs)

On d other hand, I dnt c anything wrong with being on you own or alone. Gives u more time 2 rominate & think deep, 2 reminise & more! Being alone brings you closer 2 God, so what r u talking about? Isnt it a headache 2 b in company of people every tick of d time? I wonder how ppl cope being around others 24/7 :-/. Sincerely speaking I cant! If you not alone how can you spend some quality time on your own? how can you get some important issues dealt with? How can even do the least of things......2 read? I do not @ all hate being alone. Infact when ppl become adults thats when they need to become independent leaning to b on ur own aswell.

Back in the days when we were all young am sure we all had racks or should I say chain of freinds that even going the bathroom all gulfreinds have to go together not to mention shopping together. These days its even a pain cuz what u really want will be an issue of indecision cus a freind would say this suits u better whilst d other states otherwise!
I neva taut aloneness was a problem, I rather took it as a way of solving d problems if ppl find being alone 2 b a problem, cuz sometimes only when u alone, will you find the time to think and tackle a problem!

Prophet sometimes goes up to the mountain to spend quality time on his own, near God. Jesus travels afar just to think!!!! Is there a problem of aloneness here :-/

With regards to companionship of course God created man and, finding him not sufficiently alone, gave him a companion to make him feel his solitude more keenly & those companions r women. However some women prefare to be lonely than sit & stare @ d bck of their husband's newspaper, or listening to his breathin whislt sleeping, this is even lonelier than any spinster in a rented room!!!

& if marriage could be d key to stop loneliness, why r women still complaining being lonely because the husbands always come home late from work :-/ ?!!!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

ummita

& these days, some ppl just sit around and do nothing but GOSSIP most especially some gurls!! ::) even some men do that, (when girl comes walking down town passes dem men by) 2moro...u will hear so many ish..... rumours.
Is it not beta 2 avoid dem........backbiting is a sin unto the lord almighty.

I do not totally disregard being in company, but shud limit it & learn 2 b on ur own, we were not brought in2 d world in partners of course xcept (twins) (she laffs).

So Lionger..........how is it gonna b, sumday wen we will all  b taken in2 that quite place, dugged in & buried alone? Theres juss u & only u!!!! :-/
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!