News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Love Story Has Only Two Words: Love and...Part II

Started by Waziri, November 07, 2003, 12:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waziri

QuoteAnd, Waziri ..... yaya kuke ma Iyayen mu Mata hannunka mai sanda ne????This one and like many other luv stories with tragedik end, it always portray women as the cause of the wahala..Are U mockering Women's honesty in Luv????

This shows at a point of time, luv might be lost, and only mercy and tender will keep us binding, and if luv is true, no matter a condition, it will prevail.

If Luv is true, No matter waht!!! He will still Luv the Gal and be in Luv with her..

My apologies, if I insult ur philosophy.

A'a alimsuf what is Hannunka me sanda in this simple story? Are u sure u r not using preconceived notions here?

Alimsuf whom did I mock here? Does my story sounds like a mockery of someone? Or did we say all love stories end with women being the cause of the tragedy? Have'nt you read stories that potray men in the bad light? Or did you not read "So Long A Letter" as writting by Mariama Ba?

Life knocks from either of the two doors and it consumes as it gives vigour. It is just the truth of life.

Luv is true, It is true as you quoted the prophet of Islam mentioning it above.

But it is not true that TRUE LOVE IS THE LOVE THAT MUST NOT FADE.

Love  no matter how true it is fades when the other party receives it with RUDENESS.

So we here the prophet saying: Love your lover most but be careful, for that lover may turn your enemy. And hate your enemy most but with carefullness, for he/she might turn your lover.

Waziri

2 critize a person is to have disbelief,disagree in what the say, 2 challenege them of their words in a way 2 even say they lying, which I hav'nt done any of d above but wholeheartedly believed ur storyyyy. Rather I was sayin if the love was meant to be why didnt it b apart from d will of Allah, Y did u d two luv birds break up? Under no consiquences shud ppl who fall inluv fall apart no matter wat, but then why did it happen Waziri?

You know the baffling thing..........ppl say love this love that!!!!!!!! As we have seen how mad you were for doctor gul and how crazy she was 4 u..............but why didnt d love last? Romeo said 2 Julliet he will neva dissapoint her..........why?

"love duznt cum with a guarantee u cant fynd it in d hearts of ur lovers let alone d lovers assuring u that"..........!!!!!! & that is simply as I said!

OK, Ummita really didn't see that, would have replied u since.
U see, Actually when I said critique above I didn't mean you were criticising my story. Critique, if I am not mistaken, means just "the act of bringing the pros and cons out of a piece of  art work". Which I think u did.

And again on the issue of love stories, I think you are dead right, love stories are many times filled with agonizing experiences. My father once told me:

" A story of love is always a story of pains and tears and where there is no pains no tears, there is no love"

That is why the title reads "love story has only two words: love and..."

But yet in the affairs of life, one cannot say he/she cannot love or love is not true. The fact of the matter is we are all capable of loving and must love, consciously or not. But sometimes when we do not do it consciously we end of loving the wrong thing, wrong person and wrong ideas.

And the fact that love is true does not mean it has to last forever. When we say true love we are not saying a love that cannot be broken, that one is a Holly wood definition. But true love is a love that finds stronger meaning in ideology or faith, the one that bring two ppl to pursue a common purpose in life, in a comprehensibly defined way which whenever is violated by any of the two parties will automatically destroy the relationship. And the true love will fizzle away.

This is it, atleast for now

Twinkle

Love, Love Love, na wa wo

"When da Bus 143's engine breaks down
   What do u do?

Do u wait until it recovers by itself
               OR
Do u get OFF & get on da NEXT bus ? ? ? ? ? ?

Na wa wo, Waz, sai a dau hakuri :P lol, (falling off my seat, lo lol lol) . But give it another go, maybe she doesn't wanna be da first (ka san mata da pride). lol lol  :P
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Waziri

Quote But give it another go, maybe she doesn't wanna be da first (ka san mata da pride). lol lol ?:P

You Twinkle we dey suppose to mark Ummita's critiquing script dey here doing LOL to me? Abi which kain (first) she no wan be?

ummita

OK, Ummita really didn't see that, would have replied u since.
U see, Actually when I said critique above I didn't mean you were criticising my story.
Owwww really, sorry bout dat.....didnt c clearly taut u said critisize........my son, its old age (SHE LAFFS)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Yoruba Land

lol at Waziri after ol i just realise hardliners can love.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

ade4ril

hi everybody nawo 4 una na tru dat the nigeria kind of love get part two. bcos nigeria gals dey as they be they dont have regards 4 love now they are mad about you and the next time they dont like to c u. in regards to dat nigeria girls are not trust worthy, they cannot b relied on bcos they wil only fail u, dats why guys in nigeria cant stick to 1 gal they go bout havin gals like goats. A typical nigeria gal does not have "LOVE' in her dictionary bcos they dont believe in love, but they only believe in "MONEY'". I have to stop here, bcos dis is my first appearance i am new into the forum. BYE see ya soon. thanx. :shock:  :?:  :arrow:

Anonymous

Na wa o to u too.I am a typical Nigerian girl and a typical bahaushiya at that.Aand i have fallen in love (very much in love) twice and in both cases no decption from my part,yet all the men did was to betray me.So what if i say it is the men who cannot be trusted.Oh and both men were not rich so where de MONEY?
Grrrrrrr : :x

kitkat

Sign in as yourself and I'll take you up on your issues.

Why the need to cloak yourself in guest garb?

Ai matan kenan, shi Waziri da ya bude mana famfon zuciyarshi me ya same shi???

kitkat

Quote from: "ade4ril"hi everybody nawo 4 una na tru dat the nigeria kind of love get part two. bcos nigeria gals dey as they be they dont have regards 4 love now they are mad about you and the next time they dont like to c u. in regards to dat nigeria girls are not trust worthy, they cannot b relied on bcos they wil only fail u, dats why guys in nigeria cant stick to 1 gal they go bout havin gals like goats. A typical nigeria gal does not have "LOVE' in her dictionary bcos they dont believe in love, but they only believe in "MONEY'". I have to stop here, bcos dis is my first appearance i am new into the forum. BYE see ya soon. thanx. :shock:  :?:  :arrow:

Ade for a first timer you sure came in with a bang. Let me warn you we have some real paper tigresses in this forum and this your shoot from the hip style may rub them the wrong way O!!

Anyway welcome and good luck. At the rate youre goin you may soon experience your baptism of fire!! :)

Anonymous

sign in as myself?Heh heh heh  :lol:
Not ready for the onslaght,yet.

kitkat

What onslaught?

Ashe ba gaskiya al'amarin naki.

I knew it. You've dealt with two hapless guys who probably never knew what hit em, and you've twisted the tale to become the victim.

Since when has the average joe ever gained the upper hand in a typical Nigerian relationship balle ya yi dealin da yar birni irin ki.

In fact I'll soon expose your identity and name your victims for the benefit of the forum.

Just gimme some time :lol:  :lol:

Anonymous

You are  :twisted: .
I'm not hooking the bait.And who said ni 'yar birni ce?Go finish your investigation then if it is right i will admit it.But i still insist that i was and am the victim. :(

kitkat

Quote from: "Anonymous"Na wa o to u too.I am a typical Nigerian girl and a typical bahaushiya at that.Aand i have fallen in love (very much in love) twice and in both cases no decption from my part,yet all the men did was to betray me.So what if i say it is the men who cannot be trusted.Oh and both men were not rich so where de MONEY?
Grrrrrrr : :x

Very well.

In the first place a carefull analysis of your post reveals two anomalies. A typical bahaushiya will never admit to falling in love(shegen fadin rai!) talk less of very much in love.

Kuma har twice!!( who dash monkey :?: )

How can u be very much in love 2x in such a short time,  an gaya miki love din shan ice cream ne??  

How can you be so madly in love with 2 people and claim to be betrayed? Who betrayed who? There must have been an overlap and the poor sods probably thought they were the apple of your eyes all the while.

Any way investigation continues.......  Ni da ke ne a gidannan!! :lol:  :lol: