News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Love Story Has Only Two Words: Love and...Part II

Started by Waziri, November 07, 2003, 12:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

some body's turn next.please give us another story.As i see it it's not only girls that are interested in such love tales.

Anonymous

YorubaLand

Mrs Ibraheem or is it Ibraheem Waziri the serious lover who started this topic? Here is my love story as a guy. We are waiting for yours!!!!

"A guy and a girl can be just friends... but at
one point or another one of them will fall for the other,maybe temporarily,maybe at the wrong time,maybe too late or maybe, just maybe...forever.... "

"As I sat there in English class, I stared at the girl next to me. She was my so called 'best friend'. I stared at her long, silky hair, and wished she was mine. But she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it. "

"After class, she walked up to me and asked me for the notes she had missed the day before. I handed them to her. She said thanks' and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I
don't know why. "

**************** 11th grade ****************
"The phone rang. On the other end, it was her. She was in tears, mumbling on and on about how her love had broke her heart. she asked me to come over because she didn't want to be alone, so I did. As I sat next to her on the sofa, I stared at her soft eyes, wishing she was mine. After 2 hours, one Drew Barrymore movie, and three bags of chips, she decided to go to sleep.
She looked at me, said 'thanks'. I love her but
I'm just too shy, and I don't know why."

**************** Senior year ****************
"The day before prom she walked to my locker. "My
date is sick" she said, he's not gonna go" well, I didn't have a date, and in 7th grade, we made a promise that if neither of us had dates, we would go together-just as 'best friends'. So we did.
Prom night, after everything was over, I was
standing at her front door step. I stared at her as she smiled at me and stared at me with her crystal eyes. Then she said- "I had the best time, thanks!" and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
I want to tell her, I want her to know that I
don't want to be just friends but I'm just too shy. "

"A day passed, then a week, then a month. Before I could blink, it was graduation day. I watched as her perfect body floated like an angle up on stage to get her diploma. Before everyone went home, she came to me in her smock and hat, and cried as I hugged her. Then she lifted her head from my shoulder and said-'you're my best friend, thanks' and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "

"Now I sit in the pews of the church. That girl is getting married.That girl is getting married now. I watched her say'i do' and drive off to her new life, married to another man. I wanted her to be mine, knew it. But before she drove away, she came to me and said 'you came!'. She said 'thanks' and kissed me on the cheek. "

Years passed, I looked down at the coffin of a girl who used to be my 'best friend'. At the service, they read diary entry she had wrote in her high school years.
This is what it read: I stare at him wishing he was mine; but he doesn't notice me like that, and I know it. I want to tell him, I want him to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love him but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. I wish he would tell me he loved me!

'I wish I did too...' I thought to my self, and I cried. "

DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR, TELL HER/HIM THAT YOU LOVE
THEM. EVEN IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THEY'LL REACT JUST LET THEM KNOW HOW YOU 'REALLY' FEEL ABOUT THEM. THEY WONT BE THERE FOREVER. AND PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO OTHERS.......AND IF YOU RECEIVE IT, GOODLUCK.

EXPRESS YOUR LOVE.

precious

This is sad.Real sad.Reminds me of the song about living next door to Alice.Yorubaland sorry kaji.
OK-next,please.
we need happy ones please.mine is not so happy and still unfinished da na rubuta.kuma dai gaskiya typing din da wuya.

elgaazus

orget about it

dan kauye

Quote from: "elgaazus"well love is undefineable, what do you think

whut u think is whuts' right 4 u if & only if u trust ur own instincts
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

elgaazus

Quoteif & only if u trust ur own instinct
s[/color][/quote]
Dankauye,

I  really truust  mmmyy nnstinct and thats what  i rreachhhhed   abooouuut   love, but  i am onllly beinng  civiliiiseed  byy  asking too knooowww ppls  viiiew  aboouut iitt.
orget about it

SAAHIB 92

Quote from: "Yoruba Land"lol at Waziri after ol i just realise hardliners can love.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

yorubaland, u knew what!!! luvs feelin respect no class,cares with no one and speaks all language that exists.the  tale was fantastic and deserved a clap. xnaks god MAL WAZ has joined the wagon wiz negative step,this is another language which may be he can't speak as fluent as a hardliner....quote= yorubaland :lol: for him to understand much of this lang terminology, i suggest he may apply to ummita,hafsylady,or fateez school of thought .but don't quite unless u see the end of the game. :idea:

maassalam
Radina billahi Rabban,
Wa bil Islami Dinan,
Wa bi Muhammadin Nabiyya!"

ABBAS A YAKASAI

Mistress

More love tories please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heart must break for us to laugh  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

SAAHIB 92

assalam,u said more gees ok ,let's start with mistress.......
Radina billahi Rabban,
Wa bil Islami Dinan,
Wa bi Muhammadin Nabiyya!"

ABBAS A YAKASAI