News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

TO ALL KANOONLINERS

Started by figorms, January 31, 2004, 04:47:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

figorms

"The Mile: People come into our lives and walk with us a mile, and then because of circumstance they only stay a while. They serve a need within the days that move so quickly by, and then are gone beyond our reach, we often wonder why. God only knows the reason that we meet and share a smile, why people come into our lives and walk with us a mile."
"Stars are like friends; there's always some around, you just need to find your favorite one."
"Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart."
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

Hausanicious

This is a good one, but amma dis sound like a poem cos it has a "mile" ryhme.
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

basketmouth

"Stars are like friends; there's always some around, you just need to find your favorite one."
"Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart."

ok figorms just tell us the truth.if u have spotted one girl in the house u better tell us. all this ur kwana kwana will not get u any where.
o hiden agenda....shout it out

*~MuDa~*

?ok figorms just tell us the truth.if u have spotted one girl in the house u better tell us. all this ur kwana kwana will not get u any where.

Gaskiya basketmouse u sabi cath ferson allahi....lol!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dala

kofa

just enter to c wetin dey shele cos it's 4 all of us. figorms any thing 4 the boys?
n GOD i trust

alimsuf

friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart."
Mhm Mhm, I wonder, the stylish we de reign, always end with either heart or Luv........Na wao! I beg make una de du fasting, It go help una well well...