News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

PUT UR EID/SALLAH MUBARAKS HERE

Started by ummita, February 04, 2003, 11:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulanizzle

SALAMMMMMMMMM

EID MUBARAK YALL

EID MUBARAK  ALH. MR. PRESIDENT ADMIN SALISU DANYARO, SIR

EID MUBARAK MY FELLOW BROZ N SIS OVA HERE!!!
SORRY MY WISHES CMAE IN LATE, REALLY AINT MAH WISH!!!
EH YO, BETTA LATE THAN NEVER....RIGHT?? ? RIGHT!!!

WE THANK ALLAH FOR LETTIN US SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL EID!
MAY ALLAH BLESS US TO SEE MORE AND MORE EIDS WITH ALKHAIR AND HAPPINESS, INSHA ALLAH AMEEEEEN

AND OH, MAY KANOONLINE STAY THE BOMBEST!!!!!

mUcH  lUv  n  PeAcE n ReSpEcT  YaLL

*** dA  FuLaNiCiOuS***
)

Blaqueen

maaaaaaaan... i didnt even know it was Sallah.... ask all the hajj peeps lol.... na so we dey collapse and lie down in our tents in minna....
we were all like "it's sallah?"
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

baby_gal_84

my sallah was borin i had to go skool i even had a test on sallah day ne kam ko nama bangani ba  i wanted to go home coz my cousins where at home but cul not coz of the test i had to stay in skool  >:( :(
ond of love fills the life with sweet promises.

Anonymous

Boring Baby gee ke naki ma da sauki. How about receiving the greatest embarassment of your life on Eid day. Hear this. Well little kids dress on Eid. So I taught there was no prob at all with a girl of my age dressing up to express my happiness. I rang this gel to inform her I was coming with a couple of freinds so that she can prepare better. Na ci gayu, na hade, idan angi ni wuna go say I dey go my wedding. I carry four pirends go that gel house. Infact I just dey do gayu. I come knock door This gel come open door. I taught I go see haduwa. Na so I come spot dis gel hair just dey fly for every corner. Kayan sallah...hmmmm na one yeye jersey, wey she dey use for night gown....di gel dey sleep sef on sallah day... :o Naso I come push di gel..thinkin food she don firifiya pinish. I ask wey food..she say open fridge & stuff ur self all this while my firends dey for door...they havent even yet been invited inside. Naso this gel come sitdown. She never bath. Naso she come make toast & tea wack on sallah day. She come sitdown dey play this yeye stupid play station I just vexxxxxxx. I buga jaya, I carry freinds come this gel hiouse see this present wey I receive. Naso I come say make we go yawo, as di gel licence wey no point comot. naso she come hire big car make we go yawo but she nogo comot. Wani irin wulakanci kenan. Ummita na you wey bi complete embarassment to me. You get correct hospitality ::) ::) ::) I swear I for say this gel don convert to another religion da badon naga tayi sallah zuhur ba, da na kirata bayahuduwa.Don nasan duk dan musulmi yana farin ciki ran sallah.  ::) Blad na disgrace you come disgrace me...so I say make I come retaliate por kanoonline. She she she shame.....lol lol lol Blad you know say mi and you na di say. Naso I come pay Ihsan visit I chop meat tiya. Fella come load my bag with chadaz trillion thousand naira. Moh come lash me with money. Ice na give me money. Except my own blad wey contribute for nothing

Anonymous

lol Hafsa kenan.
My Eid went like this. I slept all day long. & borrowed Grand Theft Auto Vice City from Ummita J.L :D ;) Abunka da talaka!!!(Yeah what a 27yr old doin with games still ko) Well am still my mummys baby. ;)

And I spend a little time in kanoonline reading funny articles.
Where is my only baby gurl? My only precious daugther Ihsan?

Seemz like yesterday now eid has long been forgotten. May the next be the bestest ever.

Rose

aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

ummita

QuoteUmmita na you wey bi complete embarassment to me. You get correct hospitality ::) ::) ::) I swear I for say this gel don convert to another religion da badon naga tayi sallah zuhur ba, da na kirata bayahuduwa.Don nasan duk dan musulmi yana farin ciki ran sallah. ?::) Blad na disgrace you come disgrace me...so I say make I come retaliate por kanoonline. She she she shame.....lol lol lol Blad you know say mi and you na di say.

Eww! God..........dis gurl wan kill me...haba Hafsy........y me? Wat have I done 2 deserve such a ludacris behavoiur from u? Yanzu har everyday life sai kin tona min asiri.......Abeg Refrain.................or else u wan make apocalyse land 4 ur head. Haba I taut u can feel free.......make ur self at home. Mhmmmmm sai an gaya ma duniyer say we know each other ::)

ICE dont myd her..........idan kinzo na correct hospitality u go receive.

Mhmmm Nas shekara 27 har yanzu ba'a bar yinn games ba?

Gaskiya we dey miss two pessinz.............wai ina Moh Minista der Ihsan? Still stuffin their selves with chunks of meat....aww I wonda how u guys stand meat? :-/ ;)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Anonymous

Sorry guys accept my belated Eid mubaraks......I was preoccupied by other stuffs. I hope you all enjoyed eid.

I slept all the day on Eid..then these little kids woke me up for Eid dough. (my sister kids) I went back to sleep again.

Yeah no matter what age games are still part of me. How many points did you boil up Nas (in Grand Theft Auto)? Ummita is also into games :o A bit strange for a girl I guess ;)

Ok I hope all did tremendously enjoy their eid breaks?
All the best

Ihsan

lol Hafsah...baki rabuwa da abun dariya!

Babana, kwana biyu? hope everything is fine :)

am here Ummita... :) where ma sef I see di nama bare na ci! lol

Eid mubarak to u too Anwar.

Yeah, I'll get back with the details of my Eid day... ;D
greetings from Ihsaneey

Anonymous

Even though am not part of muslims..I still admire the religion and for my fiancee sake (who doesnt wnt to come to kanoonline) no mater how much I pushed him..I still feel part of it. My eid break went like this; My fiancee left for Nija so I spent it alone. But I received a package and inside it was 3 video tapes. I decided 2 have a shower and a cup of hot soup...& rested to watch what was all that was taped in a three cassetes...Name titles appeared it was my fiancee who dedicated me three tapes. I was thrilled, happy and gushing with smiles. It was amazing....oh my God...I saw how eid horse ridin was taken out. How the horses were decorated in beautigul garments. One thing was the way different hausas beautiful girls were dressed. It was fantastic...everything was brilliant. Beatufil clothes, beautiful people, happy smiles all over. I suddenly wished I went to Nija. The only time I go is during summer & chritmas and observing christmas in Nija is so Boring. I so much enjoyed the tapes, that the next day I did a first class delivery service for my mum who leaves in Mexico...and God her spanish family were on the phone telling me how so much they liked the tapes. Now my mother has made a copy of her own. That was how I enjoyed the Eid break.

Yeah (I also heard kids shouting this from my video clip) Berikan dir sallah!! to you all

Hafsy_Lady

Ow Millie that one na correct eid celebration you get. mMMM HMMM my own bobo say he go take me out...but di yeye one, forgot and was watching football imagine!!!!! A whole me
What you see is what you get[/b]

Rose

Ummita don't mind 1/2sa for tunamiki asiri like that,
Haba hafsa how can you do that to your other half?
You just make me dey imagine how her hair look like when it was flying every corner like a bird, hehehe :D
Ance dai kuwa ya rufa asirin wani---------

And for me i was so sad to miss Eid prayer >:(
Inna zuwa suna gamawa :'(
aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

Anonymous

I WISH EVERYBOSY A HAPPY EID CELERATION. ALLAH YA NUNAMANA NA WANI SHEKARAN! (AMEEN) ALLAH KUMA YA SAKA MANA DA ALHERI YA SA KUMA MU CIKA DA IMANI.

HAFSY ;D I HAVE TO SAY YOU ARE THR FUNNIEST GIRL IN KANO ONLINE. I HAVE BEEN READING SO MANY THREADS. I WILL SOON BE A MEMBER

*~MuDa~*

well u guys habe said it all, what do u think i will say?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

well u guys habe said it all, what do u think i will say?
NOTHING ;D
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment