News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

PUT UR EID/SALLAH MUBARAKS HERE

Started by ummita, February 04, 2003, 11:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jibo

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on October 03, 2008, 06:30:48 PM
Yanzu dan Allah ba wanda zai aiko mun ko da goro ne saboda Allah? To ni zan baku kunya, koya na bashi dubu biyar just send in your account number and your ATM details..lol (he grins)!

Ka yi latti! Amma ka duba afroumdin nan akwaigoron da MYSELF ta bayar har sai ka gaji da goro!

Quote from: HUSNAA on October 03, 2008, 06:37:39 PM

Hehehe Muda, na so those international 419ers dey do. "give me ur acc no. I get 25 million left unclaimed in republic of chad and i want to get it out" hahahahaha ;) ;) ;) ;)
To ai kin san duk wanda yaje camp in ba'a yi da gaske ba sai ya dauko wasu sabbin dabi'u da ba a sansa da su ba.Kuma kin san a camp din su Muda haka akan yi. Ka bada ATM details a barka ka sha azumi! Ko kuma ace ba ka da lafiya ko kuma a baka pass ka shiga gari! :P :P
Amma dai Muda ka sha azumi hudu zaka yi azumi 240 ba fashi! dOMIN BABU MAGANAR CAMP  a cikin abubuwan da zasu sa mutum musulmi ya ajiye azumi! Kuma rashin lafiya a camp ba kai kajawo ba1 Ai na sami labarin abin da ya faru!
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

GoodFella

Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

Jibo

A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

amira

I know me and ma revival of wayyyyyyyyyyyyy old posts.....
Well Barka da Sallah Y'all and have a wonderful day
save me sum eid gifts pweety plssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Tukurtukur

amira, I am sending to you 10 crates of soft drinks, 5 friut juice cartons, 3 kegs of zubo drink and 1 bag of rice accomapnied with 1 cow.  HAPPY EID.
All members you have my best wishes as well. My daughter will convey my special Sallah gifts to you later.  Contact her in the afternoon.  MYSELF ensure you reach them all.

amira

Shukran jazeelan TKTK, but when shud i expect their arrival??
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

*~MuDa~*

you are all invited to my house for Sallah feast, but first, send in your menu, traditional style...lol!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Wacce sallar? Babba? Why you no invite us early, sai da sallar ta wuce?