News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

What's your Sign?

Started by Gimbiya, December 19, 2003, 09:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gimbiya

Gemini [/i][/b]

An easy way to spot a Gemini in an office is to look for the person talking on two telephones at once. (Geminis love the telephone and think it was invented for them. It probably was.) As well as carrying on two telephone conversations at the same time, this child of Mercury will be cutting his or her nails, taking notes, gossiping to a colleague on the other side of the room, noticing what's going on in the corridor, waving to a friend, and scanning the pages of the magazine propped up against the typewriter. What's more, the Gemini won't have got a single wire crossed or messed up any deals. It's enough to make some of the slower signs sleepy just to watch a Gemini in action.
But five minutes later, when the telephone calls are over. the gossiping has stopped and the corridor is empty, the Gemini will be fidgeting and wondering why it's such a dull day! Nothing exciting has happened for hours!

does this sound like you? if not what's your sign?
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

Hafsy_Lady

SCORPIO: SCORPIO; SCORPIO: SCORPIO

I have a very strong drive and is secretive, powerful, have a sign of spiritual transformation and change which represents Scorpio represents quality which scorpions and Scorpio types share is that of "destructive" or even "self-destructive" behaviour. if holding onto hate or feelings of vindictiveness and revenge can become so obsessed with figuratively or literally "destroying" the perceived perpetrator of their pain and suffering, that she may actually "destroy" anybodys possessions, livelihood, and normal "life", or even his own body, in an insane effort to destroy his "enemies".
Am feared and generally misunderstood, probably because of the symbolic association of Scorpio with the Scorpion and the cycle of "life and death" (and don't forget when you get involved with a Scorpio type lyk me 8) most especially........

HAUSANICIOUS BEWARE I STING BACK
::)
What you see is what you get[/b]

Hafsy_Lady

but sista, I heresay that star signs are haram wo! Na u request us to talk am so we no go carry blame
What you see is what you get[/b]

Masoyi

Yeah Haram!

No one know's the future except him, the almighty, the forgiver, the great, .....
oyayya ruwan zuma, in kasha......

zezezee

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?LEO
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Your symbol is the majestic Lion.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?king of all he surveys.

Leo has a great deal of self confidence but they also have a great fear of being ridiculed and made to feel disgraced. While Leo is very affectionate there is a tendency to have things our way and may rapidly lose interest if challenged too often for the leading role. We will have to learn to discipline ourselves against their overall enthusiasm for living life to the fullest, which is to say, dangerously on the edge. The creative urge in Leos should never be stifled as to do so a good deal of potential will be wasted.

?A leo should cultivate a flexible mind as we do not always 'know best'.
Only when this trait is cultivated can the characteristic Leonine warmth, generosity, and desire to really understand others be fully indulged.

?The lions love and adore children as they bring out the inner child. Leos are surprisingly sensitive and easily hurt, but we do have a tendency to dominate and this should never be underestimated. It is always meant well as we only want to bring out the best in the people we care about, or work with. We also tend toward impatience and should make curbing these traits a lifelong objective. Born leaders, we can take command of a situation in any emergency and see it through to its completion. The enthusiams we acquired in childhood will generally last a lifetime and may even dictate the career one would choose.

We can be too status conscious, causing ourselves much anguish when, or if, they cannot keep up with others in our immediate circle. We can also be quite overbearing and vain when we feel we are being challenged. On the other hand, the lions make great lovers and parents, giving more to a relationship than most of the other signs. They are good honorable persons and good providers
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

*~MuDa~*

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Hausanicious

QuoteSCORPIO: SCORPIO; SCORPIO: SCORPIO

I have a very strong drive and is secretive, powerful, have a sign of spiritual transformation and change which represents Scorpio represents quality which scorpions and Scorpio types share is that of "destructive" or even "self-destructive" behaviour.

HAUSANICIOUS BEWARE I STING BACK
::)

A' uzu Billah!!!

Ni dai Kurwana Kur!!!

Allahumma Inni A'uzu bika min fitnatil mahya wal mamati wa min fitnatil masihid-dajjal.
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

*~MuDa~*

A' uzu Billah!!!

Ni dai Kurwana Kur!!!

Allahumma Inni A'uzu bika min fitnatil mahya wal mamati wa min fitnatil masihid-dajjal.

Allah, Allah su Huztazu Sheikh Dr. Mallam Hausanicious kenan
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Gimbiya

A' uzu Billah!!!

Ni dai Kurwana Kur!!!

do you guys know that sings has nothing to do with future? it's all about personality and character. if you guys noticed all of them who have replied to this message only talk about thier  about their personality and what they can be capable of/or what sign they are compartable with. ;D
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

*~MuDa~*

so if this should b da case zen, i want u Gimbiya 2 tell me my characters, i'm a libra, dont lie.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Venom

The year of the RAT:

peeps born under this sign r renowed for their charm, easily angered even though they appear kool, clam and under control. Rat peeps have a great deal of ambition, integrity and persistence and r inclined 2 be fussy about petty thing.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

ummita

Toh minkam am Aries.........thats all.

1/2SY WE HIYA YOU(she laffs) mhmmmm sennu Scorpion Queen
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Hausanicious

Gimbiya can u pls tell me which type I am.

I dont know whether I am snake, scorpion, horse, lion, leopard, Elephant or whateva
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

*~MuDa~*

QuoteThe year of the RAT:

peeps born under this sign r renowed for their charm, easily angered even though they appear kool, clam and under control. Rat peeps have a great deal of ambition, integrity and persistence and r inclined 2 be fussy about petty thing.

Lier!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Masoyi

How can u know someone's sign, meeting him/her for the first time ?
oyayya ruwan zuma, in kasha......