News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

What's your Sign?

Started by Gimbiya, December 19, 2003, 09:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Venom

mudacris I did not make that up the Chinese did
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Gimbiya

so if this should b da case zen, i want u Gimbiya 2 tell me my characters, i'm a libra, dont lie.

sorry I didn't not reply early I was busy happy new year by the way and this is my gift.  

Libra [/i][/b]

Libra THE SCALES is the sign of the diplomat and the ditherer
Falling in love comes naturally to Librans, whose reason for living centres upon happy and enduring relationships. A life without love is just not worth contemplating, Libra can not function without someone special, for they long for emotional security. Problems arise when the reality does not match the ideal, and a complete inability to make a binding decision about relationships, (or anything else for that matter).

The bright side [/b]
Libra is easy going, charming and pleasant, all relationships are important to Libra, this sign simply can not do without other people, and makes an excellent party host. Libra is a sign that values peace at all costs, and is very fair minded. People like being around Librans, for in the event of a dispute they will seek a compromise. A word of caution on this compromise though, for things may not be what they seem, Librans can if they wish charm the birds from the trees!

Charming, easy going, romantic, diplomatic, idealistic, refined, in love with love.

The dark side [/b]
Oh the indecisiveness is famous! Librans either sit on the fence, (attempting to appear pleasing to all parties), or they swing wildly from one side of the argument to the other, (and not necessarily dependant on who they are talking to!)
This is not the most reliable of signs, either in what they should do, or in maintaining any particular view point. They are often accused of being two faced. Beneath that charming exterior it is less well known, and stealthily concealed that they are very self centred, and insist on getting their own way, (whatever that is today).

Indecisive, resentful, frivolous, changeable, flirtatious, easily influenced, highly susceptible to flattery.

You are most compatible with [/b]
Aquarius - a marvellous match.
Gemini - sublime.
Aries - opposites attract.
Scorpio - emotionally rewarding.
Taurus - very sensual.

Absolutely no chance!.[/b]
Capricorn - don't bet on this one.
Cancer - very hard work.
Virgo - discordant.
Libra - indecisive, no decisive, whatever!
Sagittarius - too flighty.

Your opposite sign [/b]
is Aries

does this sound like you?
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

Masoyi

This one's for all ya more especially the room leader (GIMBIYA)

How would you say that a person is from this sign for seeing him/her for the first time?
or do you need to know his birthday first????
oyayya ruwan zuma, in kasha......

*~MuDa~*

well zese kind op sounds like me a lot, but ze only frobulem is ze "Dark Side" fart, 2 b honest zat doesn't sound like me, i'm not zat all 2 paced, u made it sound like "a wolp under ze shif skin", i always mean whatever i say or do, i don't fretend.

So...u r a Gemini eh?...interesting... ??? a Libra is more comfatible with a Gemini....uhummm?.....how do u c zat...?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Gimbiya

QuoteThis one's for all ya more especially the room leader (GIMBIYA)

How would you say that a person is from this sign for seeing him/her for the first time?
or do you need to know his birthday first????

Most of the time you can tell. my sister read people really well and meeting a person or let say talking to a person can give her an idea of the sign of that person.

Gimbiya

So...u r a Gemini eh?...interesting... ??? a Libra is more comfatible with a Gemini....uhummm?.....how do u c zat...?

well it did say Gemini + Libra = sublime ... so we not all that compertible... right? beside did you read about geminis'? do u think someone of gemini character will go with your kind of character?

*~MuDa~*

ehen now, i can cofe with any kind of a ferson, what eber zodiac sign she may b!
[
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Hausanicious

Gimbiya, have u forgotten my kwestion ne?

I said I want to know my status pls.
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Dala

I Know something you guyz don't know!

Ask me anything about the (16 islamic stars).

Masoyi

Lala lala la la la la ?:o "Tsumburbura" ? ?:o

Aljani ko mutum ? ?:o ?My heart don begin to knockout LOUD!

You'r welcome to this forum TSUMBURBURA.

What are the Islamic stars all about then?
oyayya ruwan zuma, in kasha......

Gimbiya

Gimbiya can u pls tell me which type I am.

I dont know whether I am snake, scorpion, horse, lion, leopard, Elephant or whateva

since I don't know you that well may be you can tell me your birthday so I can answer your question properly?

*~MuDa~*

since I don't know you that well may be you can tell me your birthday so I can answer your question properly?

su Gimbiya Portun-Tellers!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dala

QuoteLala lala la la la la ?:o "Tsumburbura" ? ?:o

Aljani ko mutum ? ?:o ?My heart don begin to knockout LOUD!
You'r welcome to this forum TSUMBURBURA.

What are the Islamic stars all about then?

First of all, you guyz have been discussing the turawa
stars A.K.A (Horoescopes).

But HAUSALICALLY they are known as Taurarin Ramli!
they are 16 in number, but i'll discuss 12.
They tell everything about you (xteristics, lifestlyle,...) you name it.
Every night, one of them appears in the sky but hidden to most.

here they go:

1.    Himlu:         21st March - 19th Apr.
2.    Sauru:        20th Apr - 20th may.
3.    Jauza'a:      21 May - 21 June.
4.    Sardanu:     22 June - 23 July.
5.    Asadu:        24 Jul - 24 Aug.
6.    Sunbulatu:   23rd Aug - 22nd Sept.
7.    Mizanu:       23rd sept - 23rd oct.
8.    Akrabu:       24th Oct - 22nd Nov.
9.    Kausu:        23rd Nov - 21st Dec.
10.  Jadayu:       22nd Dec - 19th Jan.
11.  Dalwu:        20th Jan - 18th Feb.
12.  Hutu:         19th Feb - 20th Mar.

So masoyi, if u want to know more about yourself,
then what's u'r sign?

*~MuDa~*

6. ? ?Sunbulatu: ? 23rd Aug - 22nd Sept.

zat is were she deribed her name prom :o!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

EMTL

Tsumburbura,
Assalamu alaikum, Thank you for sharing some of your knowledge with us on Taurari. Could you refer me to any reference(s) so that i could get more details on this usbject matter, please. Amma banda littafin Aljanu-fa.......(just joking but pls. help with info.)

Nagode. wassalamu alaikum.

Tukur
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).