News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

What's your Sign?

Started by Gimbiya, December 19, 2003, 09:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masoyi

10. ?Jadayu: ? ? ? 22nd Dec - 19th Jan.
11. ?Dalwu: ? ? ? ?20th Jan - 18th Feb.
12. ?Hutu: ? ? ? ? 19th Feb - 20th Mar.

So masoyi, if u want to know more about yourself,
then what's u'r sign?

ok tsimburbura, my birth date is 15 march.
which makes me a Hutu!
oyayya ruwan zuma, in kasha......

gogannaka

lol...so we have hutu's in the house..lol..lucky we aint gat no tutsis...there cud hav been another genocide allah ya kiyaye
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Hausanicious

Gimbiya what happened to  my own kwes-shon pls. kin dai manta da mu?
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Gimbiya

Gimbiya what happened to ?my own kwes-shon pls. kin dai manta da mu?

Ai na tambaye ka when is your birthday so I can answer your question, but you refuse to answer that. I just need the month and date.
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

IBB

Sagittarius.

Rich, shy, love by peep, many adventures (short life) and long mr williams lol
IHS

Hausanicious

Gimbiya!

I was born on sunday, 05, Oct. 1976

Gimbiya

Gimbiya!

I was born on sunday, 05, Oct. 1976

you are a Libra

In spite of your need to be liked, and reluctance to face confrontations, you are surprisingly strong-willed. You set out to accomplish your chosen goals and will find ways to succeed one way or another, usually by using your wit and charm. The "iron fist in a velvet glove" approach is one key to your success. If you become convinced nothing more is to be gained no matter what you do, you won't hesitate to walk away from a situation with no further explanation or thought of returning. The Balance is Libra's astrological symbol and you require balance in your life. In relationships, you invariably give back in kind what you have been given.

You can exert impressive physical energy at times, but your stamina tends to run in cycles. You work hard and play hard, then collapse into inertia until nature restores the balance. Addicted to luxuries and creature comforts, your inclinations sway to the slothful, especially when the subject of physical exercise rears its ugly head.

Libra lives to love. No matter how rich, talented or accomplished you are, you define success as happiness with your sweetheart.(aww  :o) You don't even care to contemplate future without marriage. Love is one of your guiding princeples.

Affectionate, generous and fair-minded, you make a wonderful partner for someone else who delights in constant companionship. You like to share just about every moment, brightening many of them with romantic notes in unexpeceted places, (from gimbiya --- this is so cute)

*** I can see that about you ***

You are most compatible with

-- Fairwoorks ---
* Taurus, Gemini, Leo, Aquarius
--- Sparks ---
* Cancer, Scorpio, Capricorn, Pisces

No chance in Hell

Aries, Virgo, Libra, Sagittarius.

you are such a loving men Hausanicious

Dala

ok tsimburbura, my birth date is 15 march.
which makes me a Hutu!

HUTU, (19Th Feb - 20 Th March). Dabi'ar ka, RUWA ne.

Kai mutum ne mai yawan hakuri, wasu ma na cewa baka da wayo saboda yawan hakurinka,
amma kuma idan aka yawaita takura maka, tofa za'aga ba dadi.
Mutum ne wanda allah zai daukaka shi, kuma ya arzutashi kuma ya raya shi rayuwa ta gari abar godewa.
koda yake baka cika yawan boye sirrinka ba, kuma kana zama da kowa lafiya. Kuma idan kayi tafiya zuwa wani gari ko kasa , ta yiwu ka samu wata sana'a wacce jama'a ke bukatarta sosai kuma zaka sami alheri daga gareta I.A.

Hausanicious

you are a Libra

*** I can see that about you ***[/color]

-- Fairwoorks ---
--- Sparks ---

No chance in Hell

Gaskiya Gimbiya you are genius, am very happy for the reply cos u describe me as if you know me, but the only thing that I dont understand is just the ones I quoted them above. Can u kindly throw more light?

*~MuDa~*

you are a Libra

In spite of your need to be liked, and reluctance to face confrontations, you are surprisingly strong-willed. You set out to accomplish your chosen goals and will find ways to succeed one way or another, usually by using your wit and charm. The "iron fist in a velvet glove" approach is one key to your success. If you become convinced nothing more is to be gained no matter what you do, you won't hesitate to walk away from a situation with no further explanation or thought of returning. The Balance is Libra's astrological symbol and you require balance in your life. In relationships, you invariably give back in kind what you have been given.

You can exert impressive physical energy at times, but your stamina tends to run in cycles. You work hard and play hard, then collapse into inertia until nature restores the balance. Addicted to luxuries and creature comforts, your inclinations sway to the slothful, especially when the subject of physical exercise rears its ugly head.

Libra lives to love. No matter how rich, talented or accomplished you are, you define success as happiness with your sweetheart.(aww ?:o) You don't even care to contemplate future without marriage. Love is one of your guiding princeples.

Affectionate, generous and fair-minded, you make a wonderful partner for someone else who delights in constant companionship. You like to share just about every moment, brightening many of them with romantic notes in unexpeceted places, (from gimbiya --- this is so cute)

-- Fairwoorks ---
--- Sparks ---

No chance in Hell

ka ga ko anan ma we r one (presido & bice) we r both libras and we have good characters, which is signs op good leadershif, zis is a sign zat we were brought into zis site by destiny, we r ze right set op leaders.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Gimbiya

I mean that by the way you write, I pick up that you have such personalities...hey you sound loving (lol)
-- Fairwoorks ---

It means that you are great with a person who has this sign, especially in romantic relationships. this is a head up for the kind of gals that you will get lovingly along.
--- Sparks ---

with these signs you will do okay or let say so so, you can do better
No chance in Hell
*Aries, Virgo, Libra, Sagittarius.
it means what it says, don't get near these signs 'cos you won't get along with them and it's going to be hell if you are in a relationship with them

you are such a loving men Hausanicious *** I mean u r full of love ***

Hausanicious

I mean that by the way you write, I pick up that you have such personalities...hey you sound loving (lol)
-- Fairwoorks ---

It means that you are great with a person who has this sign, especially in romantic relationships. this is a head up for the kind of gals that you will get lovingly along.
--- Sparks ---

with these signs you will do okay or let say so so, you can do better
No chance in Hell
*Aries, Virgo, Libra, Sagittarius.
it means what it says, don't get near these signs 'cos you won't get along with them and it's going to be hell if you are in a relationship with them

you are such a loving men Hausanicious *** I mean u r full of love ***

Once again Gimbiya I will like to express my appreciation for the great consideration u gave to my request, am actually very happy,and am most grateful to the almighty Allah who made my star to be like this.

Now what can u say, what can u advice me concerning relationship with ppl especially women?

Hausa Error

oboy!!! tsumburbura wallahi sunanki ya dan tsuratar dani amma. da ALLAH if i may ask how did u com up wit dis name.
Life is a test. Try get a 'P' atleast.

Aydee Fella

plz help an aquarius who knows not who he is.
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Dante

Could Gimbiya say something about a Capricorn!  :o

I don't really believe in all this stuff, but i would
like to hear something about my sign.